Why all of Star Wars good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Cause it is.

overlord
Noooooooooo!!! Don't try to get yourself banned!! There is no afterlife on KMC!! It's a lie!!

Nactous
I am just saying how good it is, nothing wrong with that.

overlord
Ushgarak doesn't appreciate useless or random threads in this forum..

Nactous
This isnt useless, people post wy they love the movies.

Tangible God
I love them because they lack people whose pointless threads out-weigh their grammer.

General Zink
Amen.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Nactous
Cause it is.
Wow, you've changed my mind. I used to think that SW sucked, good work there son.

Deus Ex
Let's see... bad spelling. No point. Likely to get closed down by Ush. Yeah, it's a Nactous thread.

Please. Stop.

Dark Exile
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Let's see... bad spelling. No point. Likely to get closed down by Ush. Yeah, it's a Nactous thread.

Please. Stop.
Dude, quit going from topic to topic just to have this guys topics shut down, its not his fault your a dumbass.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Dark Exile
Dude, quit going from topic to topic just to have this guys topics shut down, its not his fault your a dumbass.

What's that, little pup? Insults? Please. stfu. You're growling and barking bores me. Did you really think I was gonna tuck tail and run because you... called me a dumbass? I think someone needs to go back on his medication. Grrrr...

lol

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Dark Exile
Granted, if Nac's posts suck ass, Deus is fully justified in going ape. In fact, it would be crimminal of him NOT to go ape.

Tru_Slice
Speaking of going ape:

Dark Exile
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Granted, if Nac's posts suck ass, Deus is fully justified in going ape. In fact, it would be crimminal of him NOT to go ape.
But he's not allowed to follow him from topic to topic harassing him.

Tangible God
He doesn't, like all of us at this site we look into the topics that are created, to see what they're about.

It just so happens that when Janus comes across Nactous's threads, which have a tendency to lean towards his Obsessive love, KOTOR, or have absolutely no point whatsoever, i.e. this one, then it is the responsibility of Deus and indeed all the people here at KMC, to throw off such threads and replace them with a sensible, meaningful topic.

Gryn Jabar
How can one "follow" someone on an internet forum? By visiting the same threads? In that case, everyone here on the this board is following each other.

Deus Ex
Which is stalking... OooooOOooooOOOooo...

*Puts a restraining order on them*

Tru_Slice
This thread title...

...are you serious?

That's just asking for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.