Deadpool vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
His healing factor has been upgraded over the years. Her strength has recently been upgraded. he has beaten the Hulk and been beaten by the Hulk. She has beaten the champion of the universe.

Deadpool has all his standard gear minus his teleporter.

No prep. They fight in New York City. Who wins?

Wynndar
remember that scene in Anchorman...when Jack Black kicks Ron Burgundy's dog Baxter over the bridge? Thats what this fight would look like.

wolverine8888
deadpool beat the hulk? i never heard of that.

willRules
Originally posted by Wynndar
remember that scene in Anchorman...when Jack Black kicks Ron Burgundy's dog Baxter over the bridge? Thats what this fight would look like.

laughing out loud

He stands a chance if he beat the Hulk right??

wolverine8888
did he beat hulk lol. only time i saw them fight he was like oh **** and then got his ass kicked lol

Wynndar
no..he was hired to get some of Hulk's blood. He eventually got some...certainly didnt beat the Hulk.

willRules
Well he impaled Hulk on a metal rusty spike when hulk jumped at him. Hulk was unable to move or do anything...so Hulk was incapacitated. Counts as a win in my book. In the contest of champions the hulk beat him though by jumping on him.........................

scotsmn
lol if hulk jumped into something that temorarily incapacitated him then Hulk beat Hulk, not Deadpool. Foolish mortal!

scotsmn
She hulk would take him but not without taking some slashes and pokes

wolverine8888
umm u do realize deadpool has normal swords right lol. normal metal will not cut her skinn

willRules
Originally posted by scotsmn
lol if hulk jumped into something that temorarily incapacitated him then Hulk beat Hulk, not Deadpool. Foolish mortal!

Actually Deadpool didn't do too badly in the fight. by rights he should have been killed instantly facing the Hulk. Plus his healing factor wasn't working properly so deadpool was slowly dying, yet he still managed to impale Hulk on a pole so Hulk was stuck. Hulk didn't jump at the pole, he jumped towards deadpool who moved the pole.........You might disagree but counts as a win in my book..............

The thing is Wolverine fanboys are convinced that Wolverine can beat the Hulk. Therefore he can beat she-Hulk by their fanboy logic. Yet Deadpool who has proven to be supperior than Logan concerning healing factors actually won in a fight with the Hulk when deadpool's healing was taking a time out..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.