The Flash v Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gandhi_of_KMC
discuss smile

Juntai
Flash.

DrDoom101
he cant fly...

Juntai
Originally posted by DrDoom101
he cant fly... No but he can smash her before she does?
Or wave his arm really fast as a form of air control assuming she's already in the air?
HE can create hurricanes and tornadoes by waving fast.
lol.
Needless to say he could throw a rock and hit her.

snoopdogg
Being Storm relies on the wind to fly I wonder if Flash could vortex really fast sucking the air out of the area thus dropping her to the ground?

Blair Wind
and...he CAN fly...in a sense....ever seen kingdom come?? this thread happened before, most people said Flash.....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Blair Wind
and...he CAN fly...in a sense....ever seen kingdom come?? this thread happened before, most people said Flash.....

Flash can only fly as KC Flash, because KC Flash has the power of all the speedsters. Normally, he can't.

Metalmanx
This is worse than Flash vs. Hulk.

Flash wins everytime.

It doesn't matter if he can't fly. He wins. He can create a tornado to kill her that puts anything Storm can produce to shame. He can just freakin jump up to her an kill her.

Or, he could just kill her before she takes off. So many options.

Flash 10/10.

superman302
he could just hit her with a rock and that would kill her

Metalmanx
Originally posted by superman302
he could just hit her with a rock and that would kill her

See? That's another VERY feasible option for victory.

BobbyD
laughing

That's some funny s**t.

wannabe
OH MY!!!

The Flash is SOOO UBER, it doesn't make any sense letting him battle non cosmics.

My poor beloved Weatherwitch! sad

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
See? That's another VERY feasible option for victory. Yeah, too bad I said it before that guy in like the third post.

Swanky-Tuna
He could run up the pollen or the debris from the storms. Was this already made?

Allow me to answer myself. Yes it has.

JediMasterLuke5
Earthquake kills flash.

stormfront13
yesm this has already happened, and flash wons 10/10. seriously, what is the purpose of flash? he can basically do anytyhing with his speed in DC

Dizzle
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Earthquake kills flash.

Earthquakes don't kill people, buildings do. If you were caught in an open field and an Earthquake hit, NOTHING would happen to you. The most powerful ones don't even get close to making enough force or creating holes big enough to hurt people. I realize Storm can magnify weather beyond what is possible for Earth to a ceertain extent, but Earthquakes would take so much powering up that I'd go as far as to say that she wouldn't bea able to hurt anything with them outside a populated area.

Anyhoo, Flash wins really easily. run with a rock in your hand towards Storm. Let it go. BAM! Instant bullets+50. Or just run up and punch her face in. Physics say he should be able to punch through pretty much anything in a very bullet-esque manner because of the amazing speed that he can move his arms at...

Flash says... Screw you physics!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
yesm this has already happened, and flash wons 10/10. seriously, what is the purpose of flash? he can basically do anytyhing with his speed in DC
I think he's just there to make you think "wow, that's fast!" Really, he's pretty inconsistant. One moment he's getting stabbed by Deathstroke, the next he's plucking machinegun fire out of the air the moment he feels the heat from the bullet.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think he's just there to make you think "wow, that's fast!" Really, he's pretty inconsistant. One moment he's getting stabbed by Deathstroke, the next he's plucking machinegun fire out of the air the moment he feels the heat from the bullet.

yeah, he really annoys me, and I'm really really tempted to say storm wins due to the fact that i really don't like him

Swanky-Tuna
yeah, he really annoys me, and I'm really really tempted to say storm wins due to the fact that i really don't like him
Just like back in the day. Bwahahahahahahahaha, zing.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Just like back in the day. Bwahahahahahahahaha, zing.

I hope Stormfront does laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
Earthquakes don't kill people, buildings do. If you were caught in an open field and an Earthquake hit, NOTHING would happen to you. The most powerful ones don't even get close to making enough force or creating holes big enough to hurt people. I realize Storm can magnify weather beyond what is possible for Earth to a ceertain extent, but Earthquakes would take so much powering up that I'd go as far as to say that she wouldn't bea able to hurt anything with them outside a populated area. More to the point, since when can Storm make earthquakes? Is this like the aligning of the glassine fragments to focus a laser from the sun in a manner similar to a magnifying glass thing?

stormfront13
Originally posted by Creshosk
More to the point, since when can Storm make earthquakes? Is this like the aligning of the glassine fragments to focus a laser from the sun in a manner similar to a magnifying glass thing?

yeah, storm can't make earthquakes, don't know why it was even brought up. and do you get the laser thing? no one does, and it's a continual joke. storm isn't limited to just weather, she controls all aspects of the weather. clouds are apart of the weather system. she focuses the glassine frag,ents in the clouds against the sun, and it is like a magnofying glass type thing. the heat and power of the sun is funneled through the glassine fragment, as a sort of laser.

Mr _Whirlysplat
laughing out loud Creh no one knows these Wacky powers of Storm like Stormfront13 - I like Stormfronts temporal vortex storm powers - how cool were they shifty

Creshosk
yeah, storm can't make earthquakes, don't know why it was even brought up. and do you get the laser thing? no one does, and it's a continual joke. storm isn't limited to just weather, she controls all aspects of the weather. clouds are apart of the weather system. she focuses the glassine frag,ents in the clouds against the sun, and it is like a magnofying glass type thing. the heat and power of the sun is funneled through the glassine fragment, as a sort of laser. Can you at least tell me what a Glassine fragment in this context would be?

The Ion
olawllolol owned

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by The Ion
olawllolol owned
What the crap?

stormfront13
Originally posted by Creshosk
Can you at least tell me what a Glassine fragment in this context would be?

i can't really explain it, but glassine fragments in the clouds are sorta like little crystals in the clouds. all storm does is have them reflect off the sun to make a so-called laser of the suns energy. like a magnifying glass under the sun as you said. i don't know why no one understands this, it's just stodm doing something creative with her powers.

wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.