It's kool when some one else does it but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Like before If this "Kool" kid has his mario ring tone go off and everyone dances to it and all the girls love it...but when...a not so "Kool" kid has a different videogame ring tone, the girls/boys laugh the crap out of him. sad

Anyway here are some other myths that I see everywhere as shown in the pic. hmmm....what else.....I will add more later.

DarkC
I am always courteous to ladies on online gaming. I call them "ma'am".

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkC
I am always courteous to ladies on online gaming. I call them "ma'am".

laughing

TwisterGameX
confused

Lana
Hey, I'm a girl gamer!

And play against me in Ragnarok and I'll PK your ass stick out tongue

BackFire
I always assume everyone I meet in an MMO is a guy role playing a girl or just enjoying the female models.

TwisterGameX
Never trust an online girl gamer...never!!!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
Hey, I'm a girl gamer!

Isn't it kool that your a real girl and not some dude pretending to be one(all online games dudes pretend so people will go easy on them but I show no mercy evil face )

Lana
I never show any mercy on people either in games. It rather surprises them when I kick the crap out of them laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
I never show any mercy on people either in games. It rather surprises them when I kick the crap out of them laughing out loud

laughing After you beat the crap out of them for the number one spot, it will tear them apart to know they got beaten by a pretty girl.

RedAlertv2
Theres someone on CS i play with regularly who claims to be a chick. But he/she is always calling me a f@g, which is just such a guy insult

TwisterGameX
It's most likly a dude.

mailedbypostman
It's difficult to tell the difference, I mean, how can you know?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
It's difficult to tell the difference, I mean, how can you know?

Vioce,pic, the way they talk.

TwisterGameX
You will always be safe by showing no mercy!!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by DarkC
I am always courteous to ladies on online gaming. I call them "ma'am". ma'am?.. isnt that a bit.. old sounding?

I dont really use any gender specific terms when gaming with lady friends

for the most part though, its a dude claiming womanhood so he can recieve free items and game cash, so I dont bother asking gender I just have fun.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
ma'am?.. isnt that a bit.. old sounding?

I dont really use any gender specific terms when gaming with lady friends

for the most part though, its a dude claiming womanhood so he can recieve free items and game cash, so I dont bother asking gender I just have fun.

yes

Well if they use the I don't know what I am doing can you help me and give me items girl act then it's a dude trying to get your sword. girl or boy I don't show mercy in fighting/shooting games.. I play to win evil face

§P0oONY
Bit of an odd thread... My sister is a gamer... add it's great.... because we generally buy at least one new game a week. (unless there is no good titles out or both totaly broke.)

I kick her arse on most games though... except dancing games....

TwisterGameX
My cousin that is a girl been playing games(the two player ones) forever now but she moved so far away that we don't see each other as much.

TwisterGameX
I guess it's a sterotype that I keep hearing
1. girls don't play games
2. perverts play games
3. ugly people play games
4. kids only play games
5. lonley people play games
6. Only games kool kids/ adults play are sport and shooting games
7. Girls suck at games.
8. ec...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Like before If this "Kool" kid has his mario ring tone go off and everyone dances to it and all the girls love it...but when...a not so "Kool" kid has a different videogame ring tone, the girls/boys laugh the crap out of him. sad

Anyway here are some other myths that I see everywhere as shown in the pic. hmmm....what else.....I will add more later.

laughing out loud I'm guessing this has happened to you.... not so "kool" aye? stick out tongue

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
shifty well th kid is on the foot ball team and gets all the girls so thats what is considered kool. No it was some other guy though, even though I am not the koolest and only play baseball a while back, and only get the girls once a year sad

I'm guessing you are from America... because it sounds like there is very strong boundaries between the cliques... In England it is different.... no one would get laughed at for having a video game type ringtone here. I randomly sing songs from Sonic Adventure 2, and I'm not cool in the slightest.

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
Yeah I am in america and damn people are evil bastards.

I'd love to go to an American school for a month or so... just to see how different it is.

TwisterGameX

SaTsuJiN
I honestly think its the same everywhere in one way or another.. kids below 10 years old generally arent remorseful when they say mean things to one another, and I think the harmones in highschool years only make it worse

as for the girl gamer stereotypes, I used to tease an old friend with them to get more fight out of her. She'd play like 200% harder after a few teasings evil face

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I honestly think its the same everywhere in one way or another.. kids below 10 years old generally arent remorseful when they say mean things to one another, and I think the harmones in highschool years only make it worse

as for the girl gamer stereotypes, I used to tease an old friend with them to get more fight out of her. She'd play like 200% harder after a few teasings evil face

laughing out loud I use to do that with my cousin but she kicked my ass in one of the games embarrasment so i said I went easy on you evil face

Blue Dragon

What's that link about? Harrassment?
Never trust an online girl gamer...never!!!
sly Haha! Only kidding, I don't play online games, just regular ones in my bedroom.
I guess it's a sterotype that I keep hearing
1. girls don't play games
2. perverts play games
3. ugly people play games
4. kids only play games
5. lonley people play games
6. Only games kool kids/ adults play are sport and shooting games
7. Girls suck at games.
8. ec...
1. Some do
2. Some do
3. Not everyone who plays games are ugly
4. Not true
5. Some are
6. Not true
7. Not all, that's a baaaad stereotype. So okay, most are because they are useless with technology, but that doesn't mean all. If someone said that to mr I'd kiss their...ooooh look over there! I'd show them the power of girl gamers!

I hate it when people think I'm a joke with games, they're like "yeah right, you rubbish" or something like that, you know. The other day someone said "pass that to her" as in the controller & this kid said "her?" "yeah her." That was kinda funny though.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
What's that link about? Harrassment?

sly Haha! Only kidding, I don't play online games, just regular ones in my bedroom.

1. Some do
2. Some do
3. Not everyone who plays games are ugly
4. Not true
5. Some are
6. Not true
7. Not all, that's a baaaad stereotype. So okay, most are because they are useless with technology, but that doesn't mean all. If someone said that to mr I'd kiss their...ooooh look over there! I'd show them the power of girl gamers!

I hate it when people think I'm a joke with games, they're like "yeah right, you rubbish" or something like that, you know. The other day someone said "pass that to her" as in the controller & this kid said "her?" "yeah her." That was kinda funny though.

No girl on earth likes Dragon ball z evil face

Tru_Slice
Cannot...beat...my girlfriend...in DDR

ever.

TwisterGameX
No man can beat a girl in DDR.

TwisterGameX
I know no human on earth that beat ff7 final boss.

Avenger2.0
Hey, I'm a girl gamer!

Whether the Opponent is female or male, Avenger2.0 means business. When I play games I play to win. (I mainly play the Battlefield games) I don't mean to be mean but Taunts are just fun. (I do not support harassment of any kind against either gender) If yas want find out whos the better gamer than why not have a massive online gameathon, Boys vs Girls. I would recommend Battlefield veitnam or battlefield 2.

P.S make it after 1st week in december, by then i should have a faster internet connection.

Blue Dragon
Well, I do. I love it! yes

TwisterGameX
Oh crap you are a girl ? I dn but for some reason I thought you had male in your profile.

Lana

I used to like it but got sick of it after I realized how repetitive and ultimately boring it is erm

TwisterGameX
I used to like it but got sick of it after I realized how repetitive and ultimately boring it is erm

sad I know, every one hates it after freiza saga or even cell. Well they scream to much anyway, and there are better anime like naruto,Cowboy bebop, and a few others. usualy girls don't like the fighting anime and stick to chobits and stuff.

Blue Dragon
Oh crap you are a girl ? I dn but for some reason I thought you had male in your profile.
Haha! Oh my God, I can't believe you just said that! laughing

But what the heck, how could you not know I was female? I thought having said stuff like:
The other day someone said "pass that to her" as in the controller & this kid said "her?" "yeah her."

TwisterGameX
Sorry I have bad vission and thought I saw male in your profile in the past..and the dbz sig through me off, because al the girls I knwo thinks dbz is worse than pokemon.

Blue Dragon
Hmmm, I don't know about that! pissed I like Pokemon too, but DBZ has so much action in it! Love it! Well tell them to shove off! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.