bullseye vs deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
they fight in disney world who wins and y?

NoFate007
Deadpool has that regenerative factor, that wins it for him.

wolverine8888
deadpool in every way is superior to bulleye this match would not even last more then 4 panels

willRules
I agree

X-Logan
Deadpool wins.

Wynndar
Hmm...i remember when they had that comic together, bullseye was depicted as having superior skills...

wolverine8888
lol I hgihly dought that. seeing how deadpool is the greater assassin and has more experience a long with the fact that he knows more styles as well.

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolverine8888
deadpool in every way is superior to bulleye this match would not even last more then 4 panels
Exactly.

cherry cola
Bullseye can not kill deadpool but let's say this fight is for a knockout. I'll say fighting wise deadpool is better but as a marksman bulleye is better so this comes down to if deadpool can close the distance of the fight if not I see bullseye throwing a needle full concusssive inducing fluid into him KOing him for 5 mins.

wolverine8888
ddue are u serous? ur forggetting DD dodges bulleye all the time and deadpool has better reflexes the DD by a good amount. also deadpool gots guns which have longer range then what bulleyes got.

spiderman44
it doesnt eally make sense a regular human that can fight versus a mutanat that can fight better and can heal and he gots guns and sword uh thise makes no kinda sense i say deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.