Sabretooth runs the Batman Villans Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Sabretooth has 1 day of prep and has 5 hours of rest time

1 Riddler
2 Two Face
3 Harley Quinn
4 Posion Ivy
5 Joker
6 Bane
7 Scarecrow
8 Clayface
Wild Card Deathstroke

wolverine8888
me beats them all ecpt maby 8

golem370
If Batman can beat Clayface then Sabretooth could to.

wolverine8888
ya but the thing is what are clay faces powers? onyl time batman beats clay face is with prep

golem370
Well turn but Sabretooth has got prep and a Great healing factor.

wolverine8888
ya but sabertooth is ntop the britest bulb he lets his feral side take over far to much

golem370
Sabretooth-Heightened Senses, Superhuman Agility, Endurance, Strength and Reflexes, Regenerative healing factor, Retractable Claws and Teeth, true adamantium-bonded skeleton, slowed aging, highly resistant to telepathic detection and control.

wolverine8888
dude I know that. i know probly more about him then u do

golem370
Maybe but he would still beat clayface

wolverine8888
what are clayface powers?

StyleTime
Sabertooth kills all these guys except for maybe Clayface. Which Clayface are we talking about here? Lady Clay would probably kill Sabertooth.

wolverine8888, Clayfaces abilties depends on which one we are talking about. They can all shapeshift however.

golem370 please tell us which Clayface this is.

wolverine8888
oh ok

golem370
Hagen

StyleTime
Ok. Hagen can only change his body into stuff. I don't Sabertooth will utterly destroy Hagen, but Sabertooth will definitely beat him.

Wolverine8888, Hagen can change his body into virtually any shape. He can, for example, make his arm into a sword or turn his feet into hard blocks.

Golem370, thanks for clearing that up because if we were just talking about Basil Karlo, just a normal guy with make up and called himself Clayface, the battle would be easy lol.

Sabertooth wins this as long as he doesn't do something stupid against Bane or Clayface.

Juntai
He dies at Clayface.
Clayflace could drown him, and he could make it so dense and thick he couldn't do anything about it.
And in the comics, Batman doesn't usually defeat Clayface, just manages to live through it. In no mans land, he spanked Batman a couple of times, Batman even said then "Last time I fought Clayface he almost killed me." and new upgraded Poison Ivy had to grow plants in him.. in Hush he gave Batman a decent whooping too, and wasn't even in his Clayface form, fighting to full extent.

Lucid Lui
Sabretooth takes them all. Clayface woul be hard, but Creed could pull it off. People tend to forget that Creed can actually be a very smart fighter at times.

Creshosk
I still don't see what he's going to do to clayface. . . Master of perp Sabertooth is. . master of prep Sabes is not.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ok. Hagen can only change his body into stuff. I don't Sabertooth will utterly destroy Hagen, but Sabertooth will definitely beat him.

Wolverine8888, Hagen can change his body into virtually any shape. He can, for example, make his arm into a sword or turn his feet into hard blocks.

Golem370, thanks for clearing that up because if we were just talking about Basil Karlo, just a normal guy with make up and called himself Clayface, the battle would be easy lol.

Sabertooth wins this as long as he doesn't do something stupid against Bane or Clayface.
oh ok thanks

Beyonder
Originally posted by Creshosk
I still don't see what he's going to do to clayface. . . Master of perp Sabertooth is. . master of prep Sabes is not.

Torch the entire place they're fighting?

brainchild81
Clayface is the only problem. With the exception of Slade, Sabes could beat all the others without prep consecutively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.