Who wins this staredown match: Savage Hulk vs. Andre the Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine....... Savage Hulk and Andre the Giant ... in a staredown match....

i dont mean the Hulk from the movie.... this one, in my opinion , has too much size.... i believe in the movie he is almost 10 feet..

in real... i think the Hulk is around 7 feet 5 inches...

the late and great Andre the Giant, the 8th wonder of the world...... stands also 7 feet 4 or 7 feet 5..

image..... what a staredown...... wow... great

unbelievable

Cosmic Cube
Movie Hulk was 15 feet tall.

Savage Hulk is 10 feet tall, 1,000 pounds (depends on the artist.) Pick a smaller one.

golem370
Savage Hulk is 7foot and 1040pounds

Swanky-Tuna
Betageuze, you are weird.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by golem370
Savage Hulk is 7foot and 1040pounds

Depends on the artist.

Say, did you notice that the Hulk is a lot bigger and more physically impressive than Andre?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Betageuze, you are weird.

Not weirder than you and your moving avatars... erm

Betageuze
hey come on..... how big.... 7 or 10 feet ?

if around 7...... than he is match in a staredown fight with the eight wonder of the world... Andre the Giant... good bless you Andre... you were a great Man... not only a great man.... a gentle Giant..

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Betageuze
hey come on..... how big.... 7 or 10 feet ?

if around 7...... than he is match in a staredown fight with the eight wonder of the world... Andre the Giant... good bless you Andre... you were a great Man... not only a great man.... a gentle Giant..

Or maybe he is...

Betageuze
Andre unfortunately died in 1993 !

Cosmic Cube
Andre unfortunately died in 1993 !

I know !

Betageuze
Hulk would be defeated by the warmhearted, gentle look of the late Andre .... and Andre would have no fear from Hulk.... ok... if it would comes to a match..... Andre would be defeated....

but this is only staredown.... remember at Wrestlemania III at the Pontiac Silverdome.... when Andre got into a staredown with Hulk Hogan....

Andre would have NO fear... even when a giant, 8 foot, 1000pound green , brutal Hulk stands in front of him.... never

Cosmic Cube
Yeah... you are a bit weird. erm

Betageuze
i dont think anybody in Marvel can match Andre the Giant in a staredown match ..... what do you think about that Cosmic Cube ?

(besides cosmic beings like Living Tribunal, Galactus and so on...)

Cosmic Cube
i dont think anybody in Marvel can match Andre the Giant in a staredown match ..... what do you think about that Cosmic Cube ?

Betageuze
fine that you agree !

long pig
Andre was one ugly bastard.

JediMasterLuke5
Ok lets put it this way. Hulk looking like a monster would make andre shit his pant. Andre is Human, the Hulk is SuperHuman, he makes Andre scared.

JediMasterLuke5
Also I believe Michael Jordan was delcared the 8th wonder of the world.

Dizzle

LT cheats though, he has 3 heads. Galactus fears Andre the Giant. I mean, he's only got like a 2993 foot height advantage. That's not much when it's Andre the Giant we're talkin about.

What was that movie... Had a dude with 6 fingers, a vengeful Spaniard, and an AMAZING boob joke. And, of course, Andre the Giant. Quite a movie, I just forget the name...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.