Classic Juggernaut and Gladiator vs. King Thor and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i believe King Thor is the strongest here..... Hercules the weakest....

so... who owns this ?

wolverine8888
relay depends what herc ur talken about. hercules is considered thors equal.

Betageuze
i am talking about KING THOR man ..... Herc is NOT King Thors equal.... never

Cosmic Cube
King Thor negates Cytttoraks enchantment and destroys Juggy. Gladitor gets hit by a Godblast, and is no more. Hercules has no purpose in this fight.

wolverine8888
yes but there are forms of herc that are equal to king thor

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by wolverine8888
yes but there are forms of herc that are equal to king thor Like? Unless he took on all the power of Zeus, he couldn't match King Thor.

wolverine8888
ya I know but dident he once do that lol

guy222
team 2

severance
King thor solos

vlaaad12345
King thor owned desak in the destroyer armor...he would do the same juggs.

K3VIL
King Thor as a Skyfather was not as RKT but still could take a beating from Desak and fight back, not to mention protect Magni and Amora meanwhile, and his wounds also healed very fast, in the last moments of his fight with the God Slayer he was taking a full force blast from the Destroyer enhanced Desak and beheaded him with a single hit of Mjolni + Odin Force, Jugg and Gladiator have no chance, Herc will watch the fight while Thor will curbstomp them.

Barbarian Shams
King Thor can win this one all by himself, Herc doesn't even have to get involved after he strips Juggs of his enchantment and then kills him. Her could beat up Gladiator while this was happening and then Thor would just have to first one supercharged blast to eliminate Gladiator. Team Skyfather and Lion of Olympus win 10/10.

guy222
team two

BUSTER1
The Gods take it!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.