The Blob vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
it is said... that the Blob cant be moved.... i dont think so

i saw Hulk beaten the crap out of him.....

and Hercules is not very weaker than Hulk.... so i ll go with Hercules, Prince of Power

Cosmic Cube
No sh*t. Blob will die in this fight.

wolverine8888
hercules beats the shit out of blob. blob aint even a match for him

Wynndar
Blobs been beat by Hulk....Colossus found away around his powers too. Herc will do the same.

wolverine8888
lets put it this way blob was a fraid of wolverines bone claws befor. herc would laugh if wolverine pulled bone claws on him.

Wynndar
huh? Ive never seen Wolverine do a thing to blob...most of the X-Men were always useless against him, except for Storm who's lightning did hurt him. Colossus figured out to lift the ground beneath him once...other than that he was usually beaten i.e. the time Blob, Pyro, and Avalnche f-ed him up bad. Then Strong Guy beat him straight up on another occasion.

wolverine8888
blob a fraid of wolverine his claws have gone throu blob befor. also blob now a days is nto even considered a threat the x-men he has not been a threat for quite asome time it been years since the x-men have even given 2 shits about him. herc would own blob.

Wynndar
well the only timesIve seen Wolvie fight Blob his claws were useless against that belly.

wolverine8888
? use less. lol are u tryign to say that hulk skinn or thigns is less durable then blobs?

armandovalles
Herc wins, but not as easily as everyone thinks, and IM A HERC FAN! I say he doesnt win too easily cuz Herc wouldnt settle for destroying of lifting the ground beneath Blob, he's too proud and arrogant for that, therefore, he'd just to to overcome Blob's stickiness powers which he eventually would, but it wouldnt be a one sided fight cuz when Herc's trying to lift him Blob could pound on him. But Herc still wins 10/10.

wolverine8888
herc would kick the shit out of blob

Wynndar
Originally posted by wolverine8888
? use less. lol are u tryign to say that hulk skinn or thigns is less durable then blobs?

Err...Hulk and Thing are irrelevent. Blob's skin cant be cut...just like Mr Fantastic, Wolverine cant cut it. Havent u ever read a fight between him and Blob?

xmarksthespot
Why the hell are there so many damn Blob threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.