Flash VS. Tyrant (Normal Powered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Flash seems unbeatable. Can Tyrant possibly be a match for him?

Cosmic Cube
Please stop the madness, people. The Flash is not God! He is a speedster! A really fast guy! That is how he is consistantly portrayed in his comics!

nigel45
Flash won't win.

Cosmic Cube
You never know. He might vibrate through him, take him to the end of time, or hit him with 100,000,000 IMP punches like he does everyone else he fights in his comics.

Darth_Erebus
Even depowered Tyrant is at Skyfather level. Flash has no chance.

sam_drugbringer
Yeha, Flash goes down hard on this one.

He's simply outclassed.

Juntai
I don't see Flash as having a way to deal with him.
Tyrant wins.

dvampire
Tyrant. Whats with all the Flash threads?

The Ion
His only hope would be trapping him in the Speed Force dimension. Even still he'd be on the ground before that happened. Tyrant 11/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by dvampire
Tyrant. Whats with all the Flash threads? Poeple get angry when they can't come up with a way for Flash to lose logically to their favorite heros, when he's so dynamic of a character after tapping the speedforce.

Then the characters who CAN do it, smash him horribly.

So Flash threads come and go in popularity... people will make threads where Flash smashes the competition.. try it harder... try it harder.... then just put "Odin vs Flash" "Flash vs Galactus" "Flash vs Highfather Takion" just so they can feel like they put him in place. It gives prebuscent teens a sense of victory I imagine.

Then eventually we won't see one for a while, save JLA vs threads.

dvampire
Originally posted by Juntai
Poeple get angry when they can't come up with a way for Flash to lose logically to their favorite heros, when he's so dynamic of a character after tapping the speedforce.

So Flash threads come and go in popularity... people will make threads where Flash smashes the competition.. try it harder... try it harder.... then just put "Odin vs Flash" "Flash vs Galactus" "Flash vs Highfather Takion" just so they can feel like they put him in place. It gives prebuscent teens a sense of victory I imagine.

That make sense. laughing

Adam Warlock
Flash can hurl multiversal attacks and can outrun death, has infinite speed, and can do 1,000,000 imp within seconds possibly faster. FP is unbeatable.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Flash can hurl multiversal attacks and can outrun death, has infinite speed, and can do 1,000,000 imp within seconds possibly faster. FP is unbeatable.

Well then, why not put him up against TOAA or The Presence? One thing can be said, you are no alone in your unrealistic view of your favorite character. Even depowered Tyrant is on par with Odin. Are you saying Flash could beat Odin? I just don't see any version of Flash as being a match for any version of Tyrant.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Well then, why not put him up against TOAA or The Presence? One thing can be said, you are no alone in your unrealistic view of your favorite character. Even depowered Tyrant is on par with Odin. Are you saying Flash could beat Odin? I just don't see any version of Flash as being a match for any version of Tyrant.

Flash my favorite character?

That's a freaking joke.

If you can't see through my words and find the sarcasm in it, then you need to put on some glasses.

geek

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Flash my favorite character?

That's a freaking joke.

If you can't see through my words and find the sarcasm in it, then you need to put on some glasses.

geek quit being such a flash fanboy.

sam_drugbringer
I declare this topic sarcasm infested!

Beyonder
quit being such a flash fanboy.

Yeah Adam Warlock, leave the DC fanboyism to Juntai. stick out tongue

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Beyonder
Yeah Adam Warlock, leave the DC fanboyism to Juntai. stick out tongue

laughing

Mr _Whirlysplat
Poeple get angry when they can't come up with a way for Flash to lose logically to their favorite heros, when he's so dynamic of a character after tapping the speedforce.

Agreed smile

snoopdogg

Then eventually we won't see one for a while, save JLA vs threads. Cadillac pimpin homie beer

Cosmic Cube

That's 'prepubescent.' stick out tongue

People wouldn't mind Flash threads so much if Flash supporters used Flash in their arguments as he's consistently portrayed in his comics. He may have some high end feats, but the truth is, he isn't consistantly portrayed as being so uber.

Beyonder

No, people get angry when people say stupid things like Flash is omnipresent and therefore would win against Rune Thor.

Or that Flash would through Rune Thor out of time...as if a skyfather can't access time.

Juntai
Originally posted by Beyonder
No, people get angry when people say stupid things like Flash is omnipresent and therefore would win against Rune Thor.

Or that Flash would through Rune Thor out of time...as if a skyfather can't access time. That's not current Flash, and it's figurative anyways.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

People wouldn't mind Flash threads so much if Flash supporters used Flash in their arguments as he's consistently portrayed in his comics. He may have some high end feats, but the truth is, he isn't consistantly portrayed as being so uber. Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

People wouldn't mind Flash threads so much if Flash supporters used Flash in their arguments as he's consistently portrayed in his comics. He may have some high end feats, but the truth is, he isn't consistantly portrayed as being so uber. I remember in a debate about Norrin Radd awhile ago you said that a character highest feats should be used in a debate.

Why did you change your mind?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I remember in a debate about Norrin Radd awhile ago you said that a character highest feats should be used in a debate.

Yes. embarrasment

Just kidding. Actually, Juntai put me on to this one. It's in the forum rules, by which we must abide. I was wrong before.

HOWEVER, a character having a poor showing doesn't equate to him being poor overall. It's the way that he/she is consistantly shown that matters, unless otherwise specified by the thread starter.

Juntai

People wouldn't mind Flash threads so much if Flash supporters used Flash in their arguments as he's consistently portrayed in his comics. He may have some high end feats, but the truth is, he isn't consistantly portrayed as being so uber. Don't correct my spelling!
also, he is consistantly badass in his OWN comic, its when the crossovers happen that Flash gets dicked, because writers dont want Flash running around messing up their story.

Juntai
Yes. embarrasment

Just kidding. Actually, Juntai put me on to this one. It's in the forum rules, by which we must abide. I was wrong before.

HOWEVER, a character having a poor showing doesn't equate to him being poor overall. It's the way that he/she is consistantly shown that matters, unless otherwise specified by the thread starter. -nods=

Beyonder
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I remember in a debate about Norrin Radd awhile ago you said that a character highest feats should be used in a debate.

IMO, if a character has consistant high showings within his nature, he probably around that level.

Magneto, Doom, Franklin Richards

Magneto - done some crazy high end stuff. He's that level. There's other mutants even more powerful than him. So a mutant like him reaching that level ain't out of place. When they start to be around skyfather level - then it becomes stupid.
Doom - super genius? Time machine, stealing Beyonder's powers, Galactus, Watcher, Surfer, etc. He's that smart. Reed and other super genius are other instances of comic brain power.
Franklin - Celestial level? Well, Reed and Sue were exposed to cosmic rays. Franklin is a mutant as well as a result of Cosmic Rod from the Negative Zone. Sue's powers also operate from hyperspace where the Celestials dwell.

If he's consistant low showings within his nature, he is probably a low level lower.

If he's consistant getting his ass kicked by beings lower than him, he's a jobber now.

Rhino - I know he's stupid, but even he should take a lot of wins
Current Juggernaut
Darkseid - Makes you think that Highfather might just get stomped as well.
Firelord

nigel45

People wouldn't mind Flash threads so much if Flash supporters used Flash in their arguments as he's consistently portrayed in his comics. He may have some high end feats, but the truth is, he isn't consistantly portrayed as being so uber.

Yep. I mean, his Rogues aren't exactly celestials are they? CC? MM? Trickster? Somehow these guys can all go a round or two with him, but toss a super-speedster Martian on his turf and Flash puts him down like old yeller.

Contrary to what Juntai said, I think Flash's greatest feats are usually in JLA stories. He's a great character to have if you've written yourself into a wall and you need a city of half a million evacuated in under a second. Or you need to go back in time or to another dimension or, well, anything. Flash's own book tends to show him for the capable-of-immense-feats-but-rarely-uses-them guy that he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.