Ultimate Juggernaut runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How far does the Ultimate Juggernaut

1 Captain Marvel/DC
2 Thor
3 Superman
4 Gladiator
5 Mindless Hulk
6 Nimrod
7 Sentry
8 Mangog
9 Silver Surfer
10 Thanos
11 Odin
12 Precrisis Darkseid

Spawnrules
Mindless Hulk, he will stop there yo which juggernaut is that it looks sick

Spawnrules
cause ultimate juggernaut in my game looks much different

golem370
According to Wilikpedia was the Mutant Juggernaut who was as strong as Colossus and then got the Cyttorak Gem. Well if Cain Marko had regular strength before the Change. Then a Mutant with Superhuman class 100 strength would be extremely stronger then the original Juggernaut. "In the Ultimate Marvel continuity, Juggernaut was apparently a mutant drafted into the Weapon X Program. He did not appear to be the indestructible, mystically empowered villain from Earth 616, but rather a mutant with superhuman strength comparable to Colossus. His real name has not yet been revealed, and he was liberated from servitude when the Weapon X Program was terminated by Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. Recently, in the Ultimate X-Men 2005 annual, Juggernaut was bonded with a gem stolen by Rogue and Gambit called the Cyttorak Gem. Though its full repercussions are unknown, Juggernaut did describe himself as feeling "better than ever".

Draco69
Oh please. Ultimate Juggernaut doesn't get past Captain Marvel.

golem370
Way past Captain Marvel.

Draco69
Hardly. He hasn't proven ANYTHING. Taking on a rookie Gambit and a powerless Rogue doesn't prove a damn thing.

Ultimate Juggs is different from 616.

golem370
Ok Cain Marko was a normal Man but when he became Juggernaut he was able to go toe to toe with Thor,HulkThing,. But a Mutant with the strength of Colossus could not beat Captain Marvel what ever?

Draco69
Your poor grammer deludes your actual message.

And yes Colossus if FAR below Captain Marvel in terms of strength. What the f**k?

golem370
This Juggernaut I am talking about is from Wilikpedia look up The Juggernaut and scroll down he from Ultimate Marvel

Spawnrules
hey juggy went toe too toe with hulk he didnt defeat him, nor did hulk defeat him either

Swanky-Tuna
Indeed, we still don't know exactly how powerful Ultimate Juggernaut is nor how the Ultimate ruby compares to the 616 ruby.

Draco69
Yep. The Ultimate Gem could just be missing jewelry for Anna Nicole Smith's dildo for all we know. Millar would certainly throw that at us.

And Ultimate Hulk is a pansy.

life is cruell
The only issues with ultimate juggernaunt i have are the weapon x ones and sabertooth threatens to chop off his ear wink

So much for unstopable

Lucid Lui
Yeah, Ultimate Juugernaut hasn't really done anything close to putting him on anyone on this lists level.

StyleTime
OMG Come on...Gambit took down Ultimate Juggernaut.

Ultimate Juggernaut looses fast and hard to Captain Marvel at #1.

olympian
Ultimate Juggernat loses badly against every single one of the list.

Warmonger
Originally posted by StyleTime
OMG Come on...Gambit took down Ultimate Juggernaut.

Ultimate Juggernaut looses fast and hard to Captain Marvel at #1.

When was this?

Dr.Fate
Just because a reguler guy in 616 gets the stone and becomes class 100 at least doesn't mean that a Class 100 mutant gets the stone and becomes waaaayyyyy stronger. The Gem probably want amp up his strength as much as the 616 did I mean this is Ultimate the same Morons that ripped off Etrigan the Demon to make the Green Goblin (just look at him and his powers jeez) and made Thor a cult leader. And regardng whether he beats anyone on the list, no one and why is Sentry Higher on the list then superman?

newjak86
If the gem in 616 and the Ultimates universe turn out to be about the same then well Ultimate Juggernaut will just become classic version then.
Once he had the Gem all it did was give Cain unlimited durability and strength hard to improve that simply because you start off stronger.
Anyway the only real people with powers the Gem would help out are people like Xavier or cyclops because their powers would be amplified and so on.
Also people like Strange or Fate who have knowledge about magic and therefore can utilize the Gem better.

Juntai
loses at 1.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Warmonger
When was this?
It is actually in the same issue of the picture that golem370 posted at the start of the thread. I can't remember the exact number of it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.