Pls. help me name all the connections that they characters have??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaynella
I'll start off with one & you all help me with the rest.....Pls. only name one per person....that way more folks can answer! Thanks!! cool

Hurley owns the box company that Locke works for. That is why Locke knows Hurley's nickname "Hugo."

Morning_Glory
... we've done this already

Shaynella
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
... we've done this already

Is there something that hasn't been done? I'd love to see a new post by you in here. At least I will answer it. Also, had you ever thought that maybe all of us haven't been on this site for 5 yrs.? I just joined, & I wonder if others just joined, too. In that case, why can't we redo some of the questions & start over fresh? Why are you in here if everythings been done. Pls. don't say you didn't read this....it just eggs me on.

_Sanctuary_
Sawyer was in Boone's flashback..

McAdamsVGosling
How are Jack and Kate connected to eachother

Talking_Owl
As of now there is no pre-island connection, to my knowledge.

rickyduck
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Sawyer was in Boone's flashback..
WHEN????????????????????????? omg omg omg omg omg omg eek!

choosewisely
re- lax

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by rickyduck
"How come no-one wants to hear my side of the story, huh?!"

willRules
Originally posted by rickyduck

when Boone was at a police station he was being taken away in the background................

rickyduck
Originally posted by Shaynella
Is there something that hasn't been done? I'd love to see a new post by you in here. At least I will answer it. Also, had you ever thought that maybe all of us haven't been on this site for 5 yrs.? I just joined, & I wonder if others just joined, too. In that case, why can't we redo some of the questions & start over fresh? Why are you in here if everythings been done. Pls. don't say you didn't read this....it just eggs me on.

he may of been on for 5 years, but this damn forum topic hasnt!!!!!!!

oh and thanx for telling me. cool

Lord Magnus
We should make it a chain... for example, Locke worked at the company that Hurley owned/Hurley was on TV in the Jinn flashback/etc. etc.

_Sanctuary_
Yeah.. That's cool!

Lord Magnus
Continuing... Jinn and Sun are married.

rickyduck
lol. really? I never new that

Lord Magnus
It's a connection.

Am I gonna have to do this by myself? Cause Sun was behind Jack in line at the airport.

Hit_and_Miss
jack killed boone and shannons dad..

Talking_Owl
Shannon called the police on Sayid in the airport...

Lord Magnus
Sayid is more arab than Kate...

rickyduck
bill knew ben

Jard_Dooku
the knee bone is connected to the leg bone

rickyduck
the leg bones connected to the cheese bone and the cheese bones connected to the boone bone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.