New Avengers vs Mothra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No Sentry. One day's prep. Can they stop the mightiest monster in all creation? Can they stop... Mothra?

The Ion
If they can't handle ninjas they can't handle Mothra.

xmarksthespot
But Wolverine can kill Godzilla.

Add in:
Vision
She-Hulk
Wasp
Henry Pym
Warbird
and Thing

Scoobless
they just build a giant fly swatter and squash him

stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Nah I don't think that would work Mothra flies at between Mach 2 and Mach 3. Maybe faster.

Scoobless
how about a giant bug zapper?

Scoobless
or they could just wait till night-time and fly around a remote controlled quinjet filled with explosives and nerve gas.... moths always crash into vehicles windows at night

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
how about a giant bug zapper? Mothra can discharge lightning from its wings so I don't see a bug zapper hurting it.Originally posted by Scoobless
or they could just wait till night-time and fly around a remote controlled quinjet filled with explosives and nerve gas.... moths always crash into vehicles windows at night Hmm it can survive Godzilla's radiation breath and can produce it's own toxins but I don't know about how nerve gas would affect it. However Mothra's telepathic, so it'd find out their plans.

sam_drugbringer
Is this siries One, or Two, or three Mothra?

xmarksthespot
An amalgam Mothra of the best of each.

Adam Warlock
Only Iron Man has a chance since he has experience with beings like Godzilla like beings. (Fing Fang Foom) Mothra was tough as sh!t though. I'll go with Mothra 6 out of 10.

sam_drugbringer
Siries two mothra coud shoot Rays out of her antena and sprinkle power that absorbed energy.

She can take them 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.