Do U think the popularity of Lost will change if they kill off a particular character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaynella
I think if they killed off Sawyer....a lot would change.

On the other hand, if they kill off Shannon.....nothing will change in it's popularity.

Let me know what you think? wink

Morning_Glory
it wont change...i wish you all would stop making useless threads... these are things that could easily be talked about in the LOST thread or ... maybe the other "who will die on LOST" threads.

Shaynella
This is a specific question not pertaining to any other thread. Why do you have to down a newcomer on this site? It would be appreciated if you would answer the question. WELL? And what makes you the authority on what would be considered a useless thread? Sorry, but you have now offended me & pls. don't respond back saying you don't care how I feel....I would just like you to answer my question.

Morning_Glory
I cant believe you just wrote all that cause I didnt read a bit of it...

Shaynella
*rolls eyes* "Whatever"

_Sanctuary_
It is like with Angel, they killed off Wesley and now if they ever started up again, no-one would watch it as he was the most popular character.
They can't kill of Kate, Sawyer, Sayid and Charlie! (those are myfavourites big grin ) but even if they did I would continue to watch it.

Shaynella
I would still continue to watch as well....My favorite characters in order are Sawyer, Sayid, Locke & Walt. I think Walt has quite a bit to do with this whole thing & we just need to wait & see what his kidnapping is really about. Strange if you ask me. wacko

_Sanctuary_
I cry evertime Walt says "Mr. Locke" weird but true... It is too cute! cry

Shaynella
Awwwww! I also think the romance between Sayid & Shannon is adorable. They are so not alike which shows how opposites attract, which is why when Shannon dies, I am gonna cry so bad & give myself the worst headache. sad

_Sanctuary_
laughing out loud It kinda creeps me out...I don't really understand it yet...
But
"Mr. Locke" so cute! cry

Shaynella
I will explain the Sayid / Shannon relationship. Shannon has always been with bad boys. Sayid who used to be a torturer & killer is about as bad as you can possibly get.

_Sanctuary_
Yep I knew that but I can't understand them being together... And Sayid isn't that bad!

Shaynella
Sayid isn't bad anymore, but with his history, he still has the potential. It's kinda like being an alcohalic......once you are one, you can't change it no matter what. He will always have killer in his blood, so in a way, he is still a bad boy.

_Sanctuary_
I suppose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.