Batman vs. (...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Batman vs. Spiderman vs. Jango Fett. Who wins?

darthsith19
I'll need to see Batman Begins before I vote but really I think he'd be the first to die. So what, he's an ordinary man who'd parents got killed by criminals so he trained himself to be a superhero. He's strong and has a few cool gadgets. Spiderman's wicked fast, at least as strong as Batman and can shoot webs. Jango could fly up in the air and shoot Batman. I'm going to say Spidey cause he could dodge Jango's attacks, use a web to break all his weapons, then another to pull off his helmet and then oen good hit to the head's kill him, or at least knock him out.

Silverstein
Jango Fett owns. Spiderman doesnt have the guts to beat the Fett-Man. So then its Batmans Bat Gadgets against Fett's aray of weaponry. Jango owns. lol

braz
Jango blasts both of em with his laser cannon while batmans gliding and while spidermans busy swinging and fett is just sitting there still in the air hovering with his jetpack...lol yea jango def takes this

TMACalicious
Batman owns. Period.

Jango is nothing compared to the Dark Knight! or Spidey for that matter!

sevenman
Batman

Silverstein
Jango can beat batman no problem. Spiderman...thats toughy, but Fett da man, he'll shoot his back mounted rocket at spidey.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Silverstein
Jango can beat batman no problem. Spiderman...thats toughy, but Fett da man, he'll shoot his back mounted rocket at spidey.
Can you wait a week or two ? I am still counting the times Spider-Man dodged bullets/lasers/rockets.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Can you wait a week or two ? I am still counting the times Spider-Man dodged bullets/lasers/rockets.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.