Predator vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stick out tongue

Gooooooooooooood fight IMO smokin'

wolverine8888
deadpool

braz
i beg to differ Predator

predator first of all can cloak himself and therefore become litterally invisible and actually disappear....he has a helmet which tracks down heat, thus finding deadpool immediately and a shoulder cannon in which he can lock onto a target instantly and disintegrate it

ionno just a thought confused

wolverine8888
hmm superhuman every thing. is immortal and is a amazing healer along with a better fighter then pred.

braz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hmm superhuman every thing. is immortal and is a amazing healer along with a better fighter then pred.

i didnt know he was immortal roll eyes (sarcastic)

neways...bump dis

DrDoom101
Predator

wolverine8888
how? in every way pred. is worse

willRules
Originally posted by braz
i didnt know he was immortal roll eyes (sarcastic)

neways...bump dis

Deadpool wins. Wolverine8888 is right, Wade was made immortal by Thanos in the Funeral for a freak storyline.............

mack155
No superhero is immortal, everyone thought superman was until doomsday.
the closest thing deadpool has to healing is that equivolent to wolverine and it doesn't last very long for severed limbs (head)
deadpool doesn't put up any more of a fight than a human in any of the movies, give it numerous humans wore the predator down
Game Predator

Darth Martin
YAUTJA takes this cauze of smart disk and blaster.

bigbran
deadpool. the man who resited the techno virus just because he wanted to, and he had cable coughing him up, literly, he was goop and was still alive, i had pics of both, but i earased them.

Soljer
Seriously...Deadpool. I think the predators get little respect around here. I mean, more recently they have received a bit, people are believing they could defeat wolverine and spiderman. But...I'm sorry, Deadpool can't be hurt by anything the predator has. He'll heal from Plasma like it was nothing.

And, the original poster didn't specify; what 'level' predator? Elder? Warrior? Unblooded? What weapons does he have?

Anywho...I think it would be Deadpool or Stalemate every time. The predator doesn't have anything that would keep Wade down.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Soljer
Seriously...Deadpool. I think the predators get little respect around here. I mean, more recently they have received a bit, people are believing they could defeat wolverine and spiderman. But...I'm sorry, Deadpool can't be hurt by anything the predator has. He'll heal from Plasma like it was nothing.

And, the original poster didn't specify; what 'level' predator? Elder? Warrior? Unblooded? What weapons does he have?

Anywho...I think it would be Deadpool or Stalemate every time. The predator doesn't have anything that would keep Wade down.

Hmmm. I like Deadpool alot, but he is becoming the new wolverine of the boards i think.
Anyhow Deadpool is an awsome fighting machine, but isnt that what preds are born to do? Plus experiance with even non earthly foes.
Preds dont have anything to keep wade down?!
Let me give some credit to the preds. THe predetor can cut wade in half with the disc then blast the 2 pieces to bits. thats one posiblility.

Tron

They don't really have to. Take Wade's head, and go on it's business. Sure,'s he'll grow it back, but the Pred has what it wants.

Soljer
Originally posted by Inhuman
Hmmm. I like Deadpool alot, but he is becoming the new wolverine of the boards i think.
Anyhow Deadpool is an awsome fighting machine, but isnt that what preds are born to do? Plus experiance with even non earthly foes.
Preds dont have anything to keep wade down?!
Let me give some credit to the preds. THe predetor can cut wade in half with the disc then blast the 2 pieces to bits. thats one posiblility.

And...wade grows back from the residual goop.

Redatom65
is arnold helping deadpool?

if not predater

thisredbox
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/DeadpoolYellowBoxes.jpg

Inhuman
And...wade grows back from the residual goop.

predetor puts deadpools meat chunks into a small tight metal box (made of alien tough metal)and is sealed with alien toughness. Wade couldnt grow and burst the box.
That or the box is flung into space or the sun. cool

bigbran
wade has a teleportion device.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
wade has a teleportion device. wade also is no joke whatso ever and needs some props here.

DP owns a predator, i mean for godsake Danny glover took one on.

Redatom65
what about rambo v.s preditor lol

King KAM
Originally posted by Redatom65
what about rambo v.s preditor lol dude rambo single handedly pwned the iraqis and the viet cong, he is so bad ass punisher has a picture of him on his wall for motivation.

Redatom65
so did rocky and the movie hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.