Mr Fantastic & Wizard vs Batman & Ra's Al Ghul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These teams get 1 day of prep who wins The Wizards abilities "Wittman is a scientific genius, particularly in the fields of applied physics and sub-atomic particles. His Anti-Gravity Discs can lift several hundred pounds each, and can be remotely controlled via relays in his armor. His gauntlets (alternatively referred to as Power Gloves or Wonder Gloves) can unleash potent electrical blasts or use directed gravitational fields to increase his strength. His armor provides him with protection from assault, and devices in his helmet allow him to control the minds of others." Who wins

brainchild81
Reed and Wizard win this with ease

MrHeavySilence
Ra's Al Ghul is the weakest link imo, and Batman can't outsmart BOTH of them at the same time

golem370
He can't outsmart ether of them at all

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
He can't outsmart ether of them at all
Says who?
Team one is pretty crazy sure, especially with Reed... but it's still up to debate.
Batman has shown he can create awesome things.. such as the OMACs and Brother 1, he's also IMPROVED on not only New God, but Kryptonian Technology, some of the most advanced stuff in the universe.. And he and Ras are by far the better battle strategists here.

golem370
Please Mr Fantastic got that team out from under that 150billion ton moutain in seconds by useing Iron Mans curcits Spider-Mans webing and Captain Marvel power all while prvoking Banner to hold the Moutain a few seconds longer. There was this giant being beat Thor Firelord Human Torch Thing Ms Marvel/Thing WonderMan Qusader and Here comes Reed with a teleporter and convince the Giant to find Nebula and he does.Also this was not some ordinary Giant it was Nova Prime.

Juntai
Please Mr Fantastic got that team out from under that 150billion ton moutain in seconds by useing Iron Mans curcits Spider-Mans webing and Captain Marvel power all while prvoking Banner to hold the Moutain a few seconds longer. There was this giant being beat Thor Firelord Human Torch Thing Ms Marvel/Thing WonderMan Qusader and Here comes Reed with a teleporter and convince the Giant to find Nebula and he does.Also this was not some ordinary Giant it was Nova Prime. And Batman has figured out ways to defeat 6 dimensional beings by having flash run such a way, and other specific JLA powers and some devices. In fact Batman solves EVERY JLA plot, thwarting Gods on up daily.
What are you trying to get at?
Batman is a better strategist.

golem370

Juntai
Batman doesn't have the powers he does, but the last paragraph mostly applies to Mr Wayne as well, as I've already pointed out he's improved upon Kryptonian and New God tech, which are of the advanced or perhaps THE most advanced tech there is.. as most of the time, the tech gets to "make shit up".

I'm not downplaying Reed, or not trying to at least.
I'm just trying to prevent you from claiming it's lopsided, when batman has proved time and time again, he's of the premier minds in universe.

golem370
Ok I will call it even.

Juntai
Ok I will call it even. Batman is on the level, I'm just not sure if Ras is... Ras is an enigma wrapped in a puzzle for sure, and quite the badass character I might add... and his plots are almost always explosive, and he's nearly imcomparable in a hand to hand duel... but he's never shown me anything that he matches these other guys on either team on such a grand scale...
Ras also suffers from a slight case of death, lol.

golem370
I didn't know Wizard was so smart and tricky

Juntai
I didn't know Wizard was so smart and tricky its a decent match, I just think in most circumstances, Ras is the weakest of the bunch in this matchup.. however, with time, he can be an opponent of the highest magnitude.

Dr.Fate
Batman is smart but come on Reed Richards builds stuff with reidiculous genius I mean northing he has built has any basis in reality and the wizard isn't much better. But since this is comics Reed and Wizard take it with ease. Ra's not even that smart really he's never built anything close to a spaceship of car he's more of a bio chemist. Maybe if he made a really nasty germ but other then that Reed and Wizard take it.

golem370
Well if you could come up with a smarter Batman foe to kind balance the match your welcome to.

Wynndar
Reed not only surpasses the intelligence of other highly advanced humanoid beings like the Shi'ar or Skrulls...he's hung with the likes of the Supreme Intelligence, the Watcher, Galactus, the Celestials, and now in the most recent issue of F4, Richards is hanging out with, apparently one of the most advanced creatures in the MU and watches him create the universe at the beggining of time. Batmans great but he's not on the same level as Reed.

lifeisaglich
No I don't think that reed richards is so far ahead above batman....he has had chances to study stuff that do not even exist but that still does not mean that when he starts to teach other people like batman or superman or martian manhunter, or ironman or spiderman or Dr. doom they are not going to get it. Some more faster than orders and I will bet that batman or martian manhunter will be one of the first onces to grab what it is reed is talking about.

Heck seeing a creature create a universe is cool but seeing the hand of god in the begining of time is far better. This also leads me to believe that the marvel as stated by superman was indeed small. This also lead me to believe that the whole of marvel is weak compared to the whole of DC if the thing that created their world is some advance creature...

and believe me that I use think different until after reading about the creature creating their universe.

JediMasterLuke5
You should have never gave Batman prep, he wins.

8bitChris
This all leads me to believe that Batman has become super lame and totally different than what he was intended to be.

DC needs to stop whoring this guy out. Everyone complains about Wolverine when DC puts out 3-4 times as many books that are Batman related or have Batman guest appearances each month.

I counted 16 in December and 16 again in January from DC solicits.

Ridiculous upgrades.

Does DC even have a street level anymore? They just sent everyone off into space.

8bitChris
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Heck seeing a creature create a universe is cool but seeing the hand of god in the begining of time is far better. This also leads me to believe that the marvel as stated by superman was indeed small. This also lead me to believe that the whole of marvel is weak compared to the whole of DC if the thing that created their world is some advance creature...

and believe me that I use think different until after reading about the creature creating their universe.

Uh...I don't follow your logic...

Marvel Universe was created by something so it must be weak? How the hell did you draw that conclusion?

Heck the DCU has a GOD. So God created everything. Is DC weak?

Everything is created by something. Nothing just *poofs* into existence. DCU included.

lifeisaglich
Damn straight and you are correct everything was created and it did not just poof into existence... and no the marvel universe was not created by something it was created by some advance creature.

The dc god is the one that created the world in seven days. As you can see dc took a more biblical stance in this situation. If the dc world was to have been created by someone who else has a better chance than this one...Zuriel is from the golden city....so is Angel Micheal, Angel Gabriel and so on and so forth. Do any of these names ring a bell you must have heard about one of them in your sunday school class.

Well that's that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.