Wolverine with Flash's speed vs Darkseid,Dr Doom and Mr Sinisters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can he beat them?

DrDoom101
i win.

Spawnrules
yeah dr..doom 101 is strongest out of all of them

JediMasterLuke5
What is Wolverine going to do? Stab Darkseid and break his claws? Lol Darkseid and the others win.

wolverine8888
wolerine break his claws? wolverine goes through thing body easiliy a long with every other 100 ton character such as a hulk.
adamatium is unbreakable.

Creshosk
Wait. . if Wolverine has full control wouldn't that mean that . . . *refer to Flash versus Blob thread.

Wolverine would get that infinite mass thing going for him Like flash always does in these threads?

This is like Flash with Wolverine's powers and Wolverine's fighting skills versus these guys as well you realize . . .

Scoobless
i don't know if he could kill Sinister... but he should do pretty well against these guys with Flash's powers.... if he has full control over them

Mr _Whirlysplat
Problem is Wolverine is not to bright

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Problem is Wolverine is not to bright He has strategic know how though, and could come up with strategies really fast and work through them and all that couldn't he? He may not have scientific smarts but he has strategic and fighting smarts.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
He has strategic know how though, and could come up with strategies really fast and work through them and all that couldn't he? He may not have scientific smarts but he has strategic and fighting smarts.

I actually don't dislike Wolverine and I never have,his not a moron........
but his also not the sharpest knife in the draw........

Creshosk
I actually don't dislike Wolverine and I never have,his not a moron........
but his also not the sharpest knife in the draw........ Yeah, but this is with flashes powers. it's a matter of application of what little he has, more effectively.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Yeah, but this is with flashes powers. it's a matter of application of what little he has, more effectively.

Maybe, he is not an idiot, I just don't see his powers adding much to the Flashs

Scoobless
Maybe, he is not an idiot, I just don't see his powers adding much to the Flashs

well with Flash's hyper healing boosting Wolverine's healing factor.... he'd heal from wounds almost instantly... plus he'd never tire

whobdamandog
Wait. . if Wolverine has full control wouldn't that mean that . . . *refer to Flash versus Blob thread.

Wolverine would get that infinite mass thing going for him Like flash always does in these threads?

This is like Flash with Wolverine's powers and Wolverine's fighting skills versus these guys as well you realize . . .

Doesn't Wolvie already move at Flash like speeds Cresh? I mean..he consistently is a blur and moves faster than the eyes can see..wink

Creshosk
Maybe, he is not an idiot, I just don't see his powers adding much to the Flashs No, but that's why adding Flash's to Wolverines is the case here.

The other way around as Scoobless said with the healing and of course the adamatium moving at light speed would . . well I'm not sure if that would change much but also adding in Wolverine's fighting skill. . .

Cosmic Cube
He would move as fast as he does in those fighting games like Marvel vs. Capcom.

BERSERKER BARRAGE X!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.