Thanos vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Thanos vs Sentry

dvampire
Right now I'll go with Thanos. smile

armandovalles
Thanos, easily. Sentry is a high-level cosmic guy, even above SS probly, but Thanos is just below Skyfather. Thanos would teach him a lesson to **** wit a titan! (Genis, who Sentry just fought, was actually born on Titan)

Lucid Lui
If you listen to hype, Sentry should take him.

That's highly doubtful though. Thanos reigns supreme.

The Ion
I'd love to see the two go at it in an actual comic. Sentry is currently Marvel's wonder boy while Thanos is....Thanos.

armandovalles
Thanos, straight up, would make Sentry his whipping boy.

sam_drugbringer
Need I remind you Spiderman's claim from the origonal sentry storyline?

Not to mention how EAISLY he handed derax (SP?) his ass.

Simply guessing. I'd give it to Thanos, but as long as he's an avenger, hopefuly when they finaly get bendis on the book we can see the fight in person.

ImmortalOne
T-pimp !!

demigawd
I think as a rule, no character should be allowed as a combatant on KMC until they've had at least 12 battles and/or 12 feats of power.

With Sentry, I still have absolutely nothing to go on yet. And neither do you

stick out tongue

ImmortalOne
Yes we do..........
Feats:
Super Strength
Flight
Mental Ability
Light Control
Boxing Heavyweight Champ (Look at his belt)
Draw energy from anywhere and everywhere (read comics)
Power of million exploding stars
Power to rip symbiotes to death
FTL speed (a must)
Kind Hearted (he HOLDS BACK)
Team worker (He agreed to join Avengers)
Brave (He dared to drink the "wierd' serum !!!

HAH !!!

demigawd
Oh well then, I stand corrected, lol.

leonheartmm
sentry easily, any1 who can give photon a run for his money{and has been CLEARLY stated to have MUCH greater potential is beyond the likes of thanos. and dont say that thanos can take on current photon{genis} cause photon would hand thanos his titanian ass in a piosecond.

sam_drugbringer
Um....

SS < or = Photon

and Thanos > SS.

long pig
Photon really didn't show much against Sentry.

It was a stalemate due to conflicting powers.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Um....

SS < or = Photon

and Thanos > SS.

LOL, read what genis vell, even without being photon has done before making ridiculous statements like that. equal to surfer.. PUHLEASE

and yea he didnt show much in that fight and every1 knows that sentry is more powerful than him, but the very FACT that he COULD stand up to sentry shows his unbelieveable power. its like any1 standin up to galactus and givin him a good fight isnt necessarily more powerful than big g, but the fact that they can even stand up against a great power like that means that they are pretty DAMN powerful.

long pig
javascript:checklength(document.vbform);
javascript:void(0);
upload file

The Ion
owned

Adam Warlock
I'm gonna pull a Juntai and let my inner fanboy answer.

Sentry Wins!!!

Naaahhhh... Just kidding.

Don't know Sentry's full powers yet so can't tell.

He's only had a few battles. Killing weaklings like Attuma and Carnage isn't quite enough to gauge his powers yet. Even with the fight with Genis, they both were holding back...

As of right now, Thanos 6 out of 10.

Maybe later, when they show more about the Sentry and what else he can do, it'll be a stalemate or quite possibly a role reversal where Thanos becomes the 4 and Sentry becomes the 6. smile

sam_drugbringer
I know What Marvel has done, Thank you very much. And SS exsedes him.

Photon can't beat Thanos. And the Photon Vs Sentry fight is anything buy conclusive.

We need to wait. He's on the avengers, so SHOULD run into Thanos eventualy, but Bendis likes writeing more down-to-earth storys, so I don't know if it'll happen soon.

Also, Mulletman makes me cry

Adam Warlock
Bendis take his god damn time getting to the action for christ sakes. Bring on Nefaria! Or Maelstrom! Deathurge and the Skrulls, Tittanus, etc...

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Bendis take his god damn time getting to the action for christ sakes. Bring on Nefaria! Or Maelstrom! Deathurge and the Skrulls, Tittanus, etc...
Well you'll get ninjas and you'll like it dammit!

sam_drugbringer
REMOVE MULLETMAN FROM YOUR SIG ION!

Adam Warlock
Mulletman? You mean the guy with the magic hand? Or the Supes with the out of date hair style?

sam_drugbringer
What guy with a magic hand? None of them have a magic hand.

I speak of superman.

Edit: That's Green lantern in his pick (I guess that's who your refering too as "Magic hand"wink

And in case we'er REALLY coufuse, Of course I know who's in your pic, and that's the IG.

leonheartmm
I know What Marvel has done, Thank you very much. And SS exsedes him.

Photon can't beat Thanos. And the Photon Vs Sentry fight is anything buy conclusive.

We need to wait. He's on the avengers, so SHOULD run into Thanos eventualy, but Bendis likes writeing more down-to-earth storys, so I don't know if it'll happen soon.

Also, Mulletman makes me cry

who says genis cant beat thanos?! if he can beat king thor, he can sure as hell beat thanos.

Adam Warlock
Aquaman has that magic hand now you know... And he has a mullet in that pic.

sam_drugbringer
But that pic is from when he has his harpoon hand....

Adam Warlock
But that pic is from when he has his harpoon hand....

I know I know... I stand corrected. I saw Fishman there and automatically assumed that was current Aquaman with his magical water hand...

BobbyD
I hope Sentry is everything he's cracked up to be.

...been waiting for Thanos to have his ass handed to him. bash rock

The Ion
REMOVE MULLETMAN FROM YOUR SIG ION!
Never! Big 7 JLA forever! Happy Dance

sam_drugbringer
Find a better pic!

The Ion
Mullets > All

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Aquaman has that magic hand now you know... And he has a mullet in that pic. Actually, he just has long hair. A mullet is long at the back and short on top.

Longshot's mullet could beat Thanos and Sentry. Together.

DigiMark007
Quasar has "stood up" to Galactus (he blocked Big G's blasts with his Q-constructs while the FF did stuff to try and stop him). Saying Sentry stalemated Big G means nothing until proven otherwise.

I'd have Sentry actually pretty close to Thanos based on what we know. By this point, Photon is a high-level cosmic, possibly at or above Surfer. Sentry stalemated him (partially because of contradicting powers) but the "Enough of this. No holding back now." from Sentry and the "That's my cue" and swift departure from Photon suggests perhaps it wouldn't end in a draw.

I think Sentry could hold his own against Thanos...but that's me. I think the mental instability is Sentry's biggest foe, and that perhaps he's almost as ridiculously powerful as Marvel would have us believe.

-DM

P.S. Those 80's haircuts are hilarious Ion. The mullet was mentioned, but WW is pretty funny too.

ImmortalOne
Mullet.......... that sucks !!

Lucid Lui
LOL

I just got an image of Batman with a mullet. eek!

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
who says genis cant beat thanos?! if he can beat king thor, he can sure as hell beat thanos.

He BEAT king thor? Wow.....that's strange.......are you talking bout the insane genis one? Cause that sure as hell didn't seem like a beating to me messed

~wickerman~

kgkg
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ya Genis can beat King Thor.

Can rite laughing

never happend

Laminator_X
I would guess, based largely of how easily he humbled Terrax, that the Sentry could hang in Thanos's league. That being said, we've never seen the Sentry go all out against a determined foe on his level. He and Genis were practically sparring. Tough to say.

leonidas
cripes, does anyone have scans of the genis king thor fight???! everyone keeps saying genis beat kt, but NO ONE HAS EVER SHOWN IT! i'm calling bullsh!t until it is shown in a scan.

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
cripes, does anyone have scans of the genis king thor fight???! everyone keeps saying genis beat kt, but NO ONE HAS EVER SHOWN IT! i'm calling bullsh!t until it is shown in a scan.

The Ion
Oh man! Thor got absolutely stomped!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
Oh man! Thor got absolutely stomped!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, true. However, they attacked the giants later on. Thor couldn't take down either one. Genis, however, does take out one frost giant from what is said many times - not on this forum of course.

Further scans of the fight anyone?

Laminator_X
That was hardly a full out attack from His Majesty there. Defeateing the Desak +Destroyer amalgam at the end of "The Reigning," that was a big bang. This was a slap.

ImmortalOne
Yeah but Thor said "uhhhh" and Genis didnt !!

LOL !!!

jgiant
That is what i was thinking, genis probably could take out king thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.