Cheetah vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
I think people are just beginning to hear about Cheetah, even though she's been around for awhile. Her claws are said to be able to cut through anything - including Superman's skin and GL constructs. What would it do to Sue's forcefield...and the rest of the team?

Draco69
Her speed would be a huge problem. Invisibility is nothing since she can just smell her opponents and her Eyes of Urzkartaga enables her to see in "different visions".

However the Human Torch would be a huge problem for Cheetah. I'm not sure she can survive a supernova. BUT if she fights smartly with her Flash-speed, she can certainly turn the tide.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Her speed would be a huge problem. Invisibility is nothing since she can just smell her opponents and her Eyes of Urzkartaga enables her to see in "different visions".

However the Human Torch would be a huge problem for Cheetah. I'm not sure she can survive a supernova. BUT if she fights smartly with her Flash-speed, she can certainly turn the tide. I dunno of the level of her knowledge of her speed, but she could create a funnel and contain or put the Torch by suffocating him and his fire, similar to how Flash would, or how Storm did.
In worse case scenario, she could outrun the supernova attack.

Draco69
Cheetah certainly isn't stupid. The girl got like a dozen degrees before she turned all cat-like. She's just majorly insane.

stormfront13
cheetah, prolly easy too.

Draco69
I AM a bit curious about one of her hands being human though...

I don't recall any reason for that happening.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by stormfront13
cheetah, prolly easy too.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Not a chance...

0% chance...

FF wins easily everytime.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Not a chance...

0% chance...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

because you don't know who cheetah is, I'm gonna let this one slide

blackwarrior
Hi Stormfront13
Do you know of any links/urls that give details on the Cheetah?
I would like to read up on her as she seems like a pretty dangerous
opponent for a lot of other comic characters.
Thanks.

GalacticStorm
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Not a chance...

0% chance...

Thats really not the case. Without Prep Cheetah would win more than not. The woman goes hand to hand with WW and has messed up Flash before. So shes strong, durable extremely fast and her mystically empowered claws can cut through anything. She'd tear through the team in a second.

RAGE17
the thing takes it alone...... shifty

golem370
I think Thing could beat her or Mr Fantastic because he had took shots from Terrax Axe and it still did not cut him.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
I think Thing could beat her or Mr Fantastic because he had took shots from Terrax Axe and it still did not cut him.

But Terraxs axe isnt mystically empowered to cut through anything. His axe also hasnt shredded Supermans skin or torn through GL constructs.

She could slice through Things hide. Bear in mind that on top of those claws she also has a measure of super strength to back them up.

Cheetah all the way.

xmarksthespot
And super speed to back up that super strength...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And super speed to back up that super strength...

yes

Tony Stark
laughing laughing laughing laughing

because you don't know who cheetah is, I'm gonna let this one slide

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya right...

How about a bubble in the brain or lungs or heart or around her hands or one around her head or a nova blast or a thunder clap or...etc.

She's nothing to The FF... They have a thousands of ways to take her out quickly.

If you believe any different your probebly a really big storm fan...

Happy Dance

stormfront13
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya right...

How about a bubble in the brain or lungs or heart or around her hands or one around her head or a nova blast or a thunder clap or...etc.

She's nothing to The FF... They have a thousands of ways to take her out quickly.

Happy Dance

you don't know who cheetch is, stop posting now while your behind. cheetah can take them out literally in a second or two. seriosly, we shouldn't even be having this discussion. did you see the scan X posted? she was kicking flash's ass.

DarkCrawler
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya right...

Happy Dance

They can't do any of those things before Cheetah takes them out.

And what has Storm to do with anything here?

golem370
Yeah but his axe was capable of cuting a hole in Galactus ship which is more impressive then cutting Superman he got cut on the bones of Doomsday.

GalacticStorm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya right...

Happy Dance

Do you not understand that Cheetah has Flash like speed. She could slice up the F4 before they could properly react. She operates at far faster than the speed of thought. Understand that.

I hope that Storm comment wasnt a reference to myself. Either way the joke is a flop. sad

Tony Stark
you don't know who cheetch is, stop posting now while your behind. cheetah can take them out literally in a second or two. seriosly, we shouldn't even be having this discussion. did you see the scan X posted? she was kicking flash's ass.

So now a "B" villain in DC is taking out the FF before they can blink or think?

She's not strong enough to knock Ben out... hello CL100.

Highly unlikely she can cut Reed (she'd be the 1st)

Ask Emma how fast Sue's shields are?

Torch is on fire and flying.

stormfront13

ha ha ha ha

1)she claws are magically able to cut through anything, including ben

2)she could easily find a way to beat reed

3)cheetah can attack sue before she can react

4)she can attack torch before he can fly or flame on

seriusly, don't contribute because you don't know anything about cheetah. she's not a b list vilan, she's an A list villan.

GalacticStorm

Cheetah is strong enough to go hand to hand with the likes of Wonder Woman and Supes. Plus she has claws mystically imbued to cut through anything. On top of that she has Flash level super speed.

Her claws can cut through Thing and tear apart IW's force fields. Her mystically enhanced claws would be able to slice Reed to shreds. Johnny isnt flamed on as standard. Plus he's on the ground at the start. She would have assaulted all members of the F4 in the blink of an eye. Regardless of how fast Sue can launch an attack. Its still not beyond the speed of thought. Cheetah is.

DarkCrawler
She ties Reed's head on pole, then grabs his legs and runs as far as she can, until Reed snaps.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
She ties Reed's head on pole, then grabs his legs and runs as far as she can, until Reed snaps.

Good thinking DC big grin . Isnt his limit like 1500 ft or something? Either way there is a limit and at her speed she'd make him reach it in no time.

Come on TS everyone else can see how she would clearly win given her powers and the opponents lack of speedster level speed/reactions.

Tony Stark
ha ha ha ha

1)she claws are magically able to cut through anything, including ben

2)she could easily find a way to beat reed

3)cheetah can attack sue before she can react

4)she can attack torch before he can fly or flame on

seriusly, don't contribute because you don't know anything about cheetah. she's not a b list vilan, she's an A list villan.

1) Anything in DC maybe... I didn't say she couldn't cut Ben i said she couldn't knock him out.

2) She can easily find a way to beat Reed in 1 sec...ok... wink (and i said she couldn't cut Reed)

3) Or not...

4) Not if he's flying already... And why isn't he?

Put together the top 10 DC villians pre this thread and i can promise you her names not on it.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Cheetah is strong enough to go hand to hand with the likes of Wonder Woman and Supes. On top of that she has Flash level super speed.

Really, i find this hard to believe. smile

GalacticStorm
1) Anything in DC maybe... I didn't say she couldn't cut Ben i said she couldn't knock him out.

Her claws can slice Ben to pieces. They are mystically enhanced to slice through anything and the fact that she has super strength makes her even more dangerous. She could slice Ben to shreds.

2) She can easily find a way to beat Reed in 1 sec...ok... wink (and i said she couldn't cut Reed)

Given the mystical nature of her claws theres no reason why she couldnt cut him. Either way DC has come up with a way she could beat him. At a Flash level of speed she could pull that tactic off well within a second.

x3) Or not...

Sues attacks work at the speed of thought. Cheetah operates well beyond that. Thats a fact. Before Sue could react her guts would be on the floor.

4) Not if he's flying already... And why isn't he?

The threadmaker never stated Johnny was already in the air therefore its the assumption that he's not. Thats the assumption for all threads which feature characters who can fly. Youve been here long enough you know that. Being flamed on isnt Johnnys natural state (unlike Things rock form), its something he must initiate therefore its the assumption that he's not flamed on in the beginning. With all of that in mind Cheetah would rip his throat out way before he had time to react.

Put together the top 10 DC villians pre this thread and i can promise you her names not on it.

Irrelevant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
Good thinking DC big grin . Isnt his limit like 1500 ft or something? Either way there is a limit and at her speed she'd make him reach it in no time.

Come on TS everyone else can see how she would clearly win given her powers and the opponents lack of speedster level speed/reactions.

Ya GS... Your right because 3 posters say that she'll win that must make it true.

Your kidding right?

There hasn't been anybody thats ever cut Reeds skin or through Sue's sheild...

So we're supposed to assume that she can do both?

Even though through 1000's of fights against (alien tech, magical powers, CL100+ strength, Cosmic beings...etc) nobody's ever done either. But she can do both...

Sorry not buying it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Really, i find this hard to believe. smile

Couldnt care less what you believe when im supported on panel. smile

I have scans at hand which i will post if need be. Do you really want a repeat of that OMAC thread? embarrasment

GalacticStorm
Ya GS... Your right because 3 posters say that she'll win that must make it true.

Your kidding right?

There hasn't been anybody thats ever cut Reeds skin or through Sue's sheild...

So we're supposed to assume that she can do both?

Even though through 1000's of fights against (alien tech, magical powers, CL100+ strength, Cosmic beings...etc) nobody's ever done either. But she can do both...

Sorry not buying it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You havent countered my points your only reply is look at all the people F4 have faced i dont buy it. Thats lame and really not good enough.

There is a limit to how far Reed can stretch. I believe the figure is 1500ft. Cheetah will make him reach that limit in the blink of an eye.

Well unless Sues shields are immune to magic then Cheetah will be slicing through those shields. Either way why side track Tony. Instead why dont you counter my point about her gutting Sue prior to her even erecting a shield. Speed of thought wont cut it here im afraid.

yahman
Couldnt care less what you believe when I'm supported on panel. smile

I have scans at hand which i will post if need be. Do you really want a repeat of that OMAC thread? embarrasment

Mann you are so lame sometimes !!!!!!!!!! I couldn't give a shit about winning ****ing pointless debates with comic geeks from across the world. This forum takes up far too much time, if you're having to write mind numingly boring 'essays', which pretentious and ignorant people such as yourself are just going to ignore. I'd far rather have a social life than get off on myself, having debates over the interned.

I just come on this forum now and then to find out what is going on in the Crisis, and to make the odd observation.

I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my message amongst your egotistical Shiite, but i just wanted to you to prove she is that powerful. That other scan you have provided is ambiguous as the shit that consistantly comes out of your mouth.

mad

Tony Stark
You havent countered my points your only reply is look at all the people F4 have faced i dont buy it. Thats lame and really not good enough.

There is a limit to how far Reed can stretch. I believe the figure is 1500ft. Cheetah will make him reach that limit in the blink of an eye.

Well unless Sues shields are immune to magic then Cheetah will be slicing through those shields. Either way why side track Tony. Instead why dont you counter my point about her gutting Sue prior to her even erecting a shield. Speed of thought wont cut it here im afraid.

Thats like saying that when your fighting The HULK he starts out in Banner form and you have to get him angry 1st.

As far as him being in flight at the begining of the battle when have you ever seen Johnny ready for battle and not be flamed on and 99% of the time already flying.

They all know that they going to in a fight right?

If they do... Then that means that they are ready to fight... (flamed on)

Cheetah doesn't know Sue's power so Sue could use a field on her without any knowledge of it by Cheetah. It's not as if Sue has to do anything but stand there no kind of movement needed whatsoever.

100's of magical characters have tried to get through Sue's shield and it hasn't happened.

Yes you are supported in this thread by 2 other guys that makes it canon.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Mann you are so lame sometimes !!!!!!!!!! I couldn't give a shit about winning ****ing pointless debates with comic geeks from across the world. This forum takes up far too much time, if you're having to write mind numingly boring 'essays', which pretentious and ignorant people such as yourself are just going to ignore. I'd far rather have a social life than get off on myself, having debates over the interned.

I just come on this forum now and then to find out what is going on in the Crisis, and to make the odd observation.

I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my message amongst your egotistical Shiite, but i just wanted to you to prove she is that powerful. That other scan you have provided is ambiguous as the shit that consistantly comes out of your mouth.

mad

A fair and honest assessment smile

But GS got destroyed on the Omac thread as I remember confused

Oh well smile

Tony Stark
Couldnt care less what you believe when im supported on panel. smile

Oh i'm sorry you've got scans of Cheetah against The FF...

Please enlighten me... I'd love to see them.

OMAC thread...?

confused

GalacticStorm

mad

Ooooo someones had a hard day at school.confused I dont remember A-levels ever causing me this much stress. sad

DarkCrawler
Can you post scans? Issue numbers?

Show few times when someone tries to cut him with magical stuff.

Mr _Whirlysplat

OMAC thread...?

confused

more good points well made smile

yahman
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
A fair and honest assessment smile

But GS got destroyed on the Omac thread as I remember confused

Oh well smile

He 'owned me' because i couldn't be frinking arssed to reply to his garbage about how the Omacs had been cut by a knife. It was about three pages long and yet the whole thing was centered around the same pointt.roll eyes (sarcastic) For a change he thought that dressing it up in 'roll eyes' he could make it sound witty and important.

Has he ever heard of wolverine and his claws. mad

Mr _Whirlysplat
He 'owned me' because i couldn't be frinking arssed to reply to his garbage about how the Omacs had been cut by a knife. It was about three pages long and yet the whole thing was centered around the same pointt.roll eyes (sarcastic) For a change he thought that dressing it up in 'roll eyes' he could make it sound witty and important.

Yes he truly is an hilariously pretentious young man laughing

GalacticStorm
Thats like saying that when your fighting The HULK he starts out in Banner form and you have to get him angry 1st.

As far as him being in flight at the begining of the battle when have you ever seen Johnny ready for battle and not be flamed on and 99% of the time already flying.

They all know that they going to in a fight right?

If they do... Then that means that they are ready to fight... (flamed on)

Well we'll have to wait for Demi to find out.

Cheetah doesn't know Sue's power so Sue could use a field on her without any knowledge of it by Cheetah. It's not as if Sue has to do anything but stand there no kind of movement needed whatsoever.

100's of magical characters have tried to get through Sue's shield and it hasn't happened.

It is within Cheetahs abilities to take Sue out before she could erect a shield. Considering we debate here without PIS/CIS in mind that is a feasible attack strategy. Therefore the above is a wasted effort.

Yes you are supported in this thread by 2 other guys that makes it canon.

confused

yahman
Ooooo someones had a hard day at school.confused I dont remember A-levels ever causing me this much stress. sad

Seriously, go out mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You seem like a sound guy sometimes. mad

Mr _Whirlysplat

yes he truly is an hilariously pretentious young man laughing out loud and very puny smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
Seriously, go out mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You seem like a sound guy sometimes. mad

and other times he offers you his helping hand laughing

GalacticStorm

OMAC thread...?

confused

Well DC has got the first point handled so i'll say no more.

As for the OMAC thing the fact that Whirly and Yahman replied should have told you i wasnt talking to yourself so dont worry about it. wink

yahman
yes he truly is an hilariously pretentious young man laughing out loud and very puny smile

Big fish, small pond !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr _Whirlysplat
Well DC has got the first point handled so i'll say no more.

As for the OMAC thing the fact that Whirly and Yahman replied should have told you i wasnt talking to yourself so dont worry about it. wink

Cock smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
Big fish, small pond !!!!!!!!!!!!

Big fish in his mind, no one gives a toss what anyone says on here imo mate - you and I have cut down a lot lately smile

Tony Stark
Well we'll have to wait for Demi to find out.

It is within Cheetahs abilities to take Sue out before she could erect a shield. Considering we debate here without PIS/CIS in mind that is a feasible attack strategy. Therefore the above is a wasted effort.

confused

My assumtion is that she's going to attack Ben 1st since he's the mot menacing looking so she will be paying attention to him most likely. Sue would probebly be last on her radar. So it's not likely that she would try to take her out 1st.

GalacticStorm

Just like your entire argument stemmed around a sucker punch. A showing for the OMAC's not repeated or equalled in any of the various other titles they feature in.

However you didnt reply because you couldnt be bothered. smile

Whatever you say my young friend. No biggie. laughing out loud

yahman
Cock smile

laughing laughing

Am i ranting that much. embarrasment

GalacticStorm
and other times he offers you his helping hand laughing

And other times you're partial to one. eek!

Mr _Whirlysplat
laughing laughing

Am i ranting that much. embarrasment

not at all mate GS's hilarious pretension does that to all of us at times, it can be amusing at other times the fact he just doesn't get we're not always laughing "with him" is a bit annoying smile

yahman
Just like your entire argument stemmed around a sucker punch. A showing for the OMAC's not repeated or equalled in any of the various other titles they feature in.

However you didnt reply because you couldnt be bothered. smile

Whatever you say my young friend. No biggie. laughing out loud

Go to the pub now, and get some drinks down you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or get some class A and snort it. Either way is good, just do something else !!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
no one gives a toss what anyone says on here imo mate

Really? confused :

mad

Apparrently not laughing out loud

Mr _Whirlysplat
Go to the pub now, and get some drinks down you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or get some class A and snort it. Either way is good, just do something else !!!!!!!!

Mr Fave as a student was GHB it was legal then smile and cheap now its a class A, crazy world!

Mr _Whirlysplat
Really? confused :

cock smile

yahman
Really? confused :

Ohhh my godd, what is wrong with you. Its not what your saying, its your complete ignorance to the fact WE DON'T CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
not at all mate GS's hilarious pretension does that to all of us at times, it can be amusing at other times the fact he just doesn't get we're not always laughing "with him" is a bit annoying smile

You're hardly one to talk of pretension. Come on lets be serious. wink

What you or Yahman think of me is inconsequential. You are just posts on a forum to me. Nothing personal. smile If my posts annoy you or make you laugh i really couldnt care less. sad

GalacticStorm
cock smile

A lonely hearts column would be more appropriate. embarrasment

Mr _Whirlysplat
You're hardly one to talk of pretension. Come on lets be serious. wink

What you or Yahman think of me is inconsequential. You are just posts on a forum to me. Nothing personal. smile If my posts annoy you or make you laugh i really couldnt care less. sad

Bothered laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Ohhh my godd, what is wrong with you. Its not what your saying, its your complete ignorance to the fact WE DON'T CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you're really showing me arent you. smile

yahman

Sure you don't !!!!!!!!! wink

Mr _Whirlysplat
Sure you don't !!!!!!!!! wink

bothered laughing out loud

cock smile

GalacticStorm

yes

yahman
Yeah you're really showing me arent you. smile

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

How old are you ?????????????????

laughing laughing

If that s the case (Whisper) 'Wanker says What ' roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm

laughing laughing

confused Yeeeeeaaah whatever you say mate laughing out loud

Mr _Whirlysplat

laughing laughing

yes indeedy

yahman
confused Yeeeeeaaah whatever you say mate laughing out loud

laughing laughing laughing laughing ..... embarrasment yawn

yahman
Where are the scans ? ...... mad

Mr _Whirlysplat
Where are the scans ? ...... mad

ESSAY

DRIVEL

OVER SIZED SCAN

smile

yahman
ESSAY

DRIVEL

OVER SIZED SCAN

SMALL COCK

smile

You've just read his ucas then ?

Mr _Whirlysplat
You've just read his ucas then ?

classic laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

leonheartmm
gs u poor poor boy sad

GalacticStorm
laughing laughing laughing laughing ..... embarrasment yawn

yawn Agreed yes

DarkCrawler
What has any of this to do with the topic?!

GalacticStorm
classic laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Well each to their own i guess confused

GalacticStorm

Nothing. Apparently these boys dont care about what people post on the forum. confused

Nah i didnt buy it either smile

Mr _Whirlysplat

smile

yahman

Thank ****ing God !!!!!!!!!!! mad

Mr _Whirlysplat
Nothing. Apparently these boys dont care about what people post on the forum. confused

Nah i didnt buy it either smile

laughing out loud because no one was selling anything laughing out loud

cock

yahman

A bit of the usual trollingf, your invited if you'd like ?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
gs u poor poor boy sad

Dont you worry about me son. Theyre just venting a bit of steam.

It'll pass and ultimately change nothing. smile

Mr _Whirlysplat

You mean you'll still be constipated confused

dick

leonheartmm

hmmm, i suppose they did take ur nipples and genitals away, guess they really dont have anything left to change. sad

Mr _Whirlysplat
hmmm, i suppose they did take ur nipples and genitals away, guess they really dont have anything left to change. sad

rolling on floor laughing classic smile

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud because no one was selling anything laughing out loud

cock

Humorous?

Good effort though. smile

It must be frustrating to think so much of yourself yet be stuck in dead in a dead end job. sad

I guess this is just an outlet for you. Poor guy. embarrasment

Mr _Whirlysplat
This thread should be renamed the GS disrespect thread laughing yes

yahman

We tried but we failed, Superman wasn't around and we needed microscopic vison to completethe task. (Mann thats immature, even for me !!!!!!!!!!!) embarrasment

Mr _Whirlysplat
Humorous?

Good effort though. smile

It must be frustrating to think so much of yourself yet be stuck in dead in a dead end job. sad

I guess this is just an outlet for you. Poor guy. embarrasment

laughing out loud rubbish laughing out loud

cock

GalacticStorm
You mean you'll still be constipated confused

dick

no Poor.

Mr _Whirlysplat
We tried but we failed, Superman wasn't around and we needed microscopic vison to completethe task. (Mann thats immature, even for me !!!!!!!!!!!) embarrasment

but funny smile

GalacticStorm
This thread should be renamed the GS disrespect thread laughing yes

Cool. big grin

GalacticStorm

Its the thought that counts. Good try. smile

yahman
Cool. big grin

laughing laughing

I have some over size scans of the 'helping hand' !!!!!!!!!!!

Mr _Whirlysplat

It was a good try and highlighted your "special" problem smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
laughing laughing

fecking brilliant laughing out loud genius laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
laughing laughing

If only there was a tumbleweeed smiley sad

GalacticStorm
fecking brilliant laughing out loud genius laughing out loud

laughing laughing smile confused

Mr _Whirlysplat
If only there was a tumbleweeed smiley sad

yes it would be posted when you wrote an essay blah blah blah smile

leonheartmm

specially for those of us whove lost the ability to reproduce{or asexually create and feed their young} sad u POOR POOR CHILD

Mr _Whirlysplat
laughing laughing smile confused

I see - you don't get it smile

no biggie

Mr _Whirlysplat
specially for those of us whove lost the ability to reproduce{or asexually create and feed their young} sad u POOR POOR CHILD

laughing out loud

Mr _Whirlysplat
This thread is great smile

GalacticStorm

no biggie

yes Indeed

Mr _Whirlysplat
no biggie

yes Indeed

So you admit it laughing out loud

can you say tiny smile

cock

GalacticStorm
no biggie

can you say tiny smile

cock

Poor no

yahman
no biggie

can you say tiny smile

cock

laughing out loud

Best thread ever.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More of a helping finger i suspect.
smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
Poor no

is that what "he" said last night?

Mr _Whirlysplat
laughing out loud

Best thread ever.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More of a helping finger i suspect.
smile

laughing out loud

yahman
is that what "he" said last night?

laughing

Mr _Whirlysplat
laughing

rolling on floor laughing

leonheartmm
we should call thi thread

"gs got fingered" smile

Mr _Whirlysplat

"gs got fingered" smile

he'd like that though smile or so "he" has led us to believe smile

yahman

"gs got fingered" smile

Nasty mental Image !!!!!!!!!!!!! sad sick

GalacticStorm
Nasty mental Image !!!!!!!!!!!!! sad sick

I wouldnt go that far. confused

leonheartmm
he'd like that though smile or so "he" has led us to believe smile

i prefer s/he. its not as rude as IT anyway.

Mr _Whirlysplat
i prefer s/he. its not as rude as IT anyway.

laughing out loud

Mr _Whirlysplat

Well I don't want to see it laughing out loud
what you get up to to pay off your student loan is up to you laughing out loud
just don't bring us into the sordid scenarios you need to pay your rent boy confused smile laughing out loud

yahman

eek! What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick sick

GalacticStorm
eek! What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick sick

eek!

Mr _Whirlysplat
eek!

thats just scary yes

GalacticStorm
thats just scary yes

smile

yahman
sick sick confused

GalacticStorm
sick sick confused

big grin

yahman
big grin

Mate we know its bad foryou, but we never dreamt it had got that desperate. sad

Mr _Whirlysplat

rolling on floor laughing

leonheartmm
big grin

is that way of sayin that ud like to get fingered? confused

GalacticStorm

Why Yahman whatever do you mean? confused

yahman
I can't believe this hasn't been shut down yet, its 7 pages long !!!!!!! Obviously the mods are enjoying it. big grin

Mr _Whirlysplat
I can't believe this hasn't been shut down yet, its 7 pages long !!!!!!! Obviously the mods are enjoying it. big grin

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm

wink

Mr _Whirlysplat
is that way of sayin that ud like to get fingered? confused

I think GS gives this the big yes

GalacticStorm
I think GS gives this the big yes

That you'll never know. eek!

Mr _Whirlysplat
wink

laughing out loud he winked at you Yahman, I think your in sick

leonheartmm
Why Yahman whatever do you mean? confused

forget it yahman im sure pheonix's cosmic fongers are more than enough for his _ _ _

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud he winked at you Yahman, I think your in sick

Id never dream of doing that to you. eek!

Mr _Whirlysplat
Id never dream of doing that to you. eek!

Thank god Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
Thank god Happy Dance

He's all yours. smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
He's all yours. smile

strangely no one else here wants to be fingered but you GS smile

GalacticStorm
strangely no one else here wants to be fingered but you GS smile

Korvac anyway you want itsmile

You sure about that? confused

Mr _Whirlysplat
You sure about that? confused

absolutely remember again its a reference to "you" laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
absolutely remember again its a reference to "you" laughing out loud

Uh huh. Whatever you say. smile

In this day and age its really no big thing. Not my cup of tea but each to their own. Im happy for you. Yahmans cool. smile

Mr _Whirlysplat

In this day and age its really no big thing. Not my cup of tea but each to their own. Im happy for you. Yahmans cool. smile

your sure laughing out loud

Originally posted by steverules
No I didn't......thanx for sticking up for me galactic storm. big grin smile wink

as "he" said tonight smile

no biggie

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly or whatever your into GS rock

yahman

Leave me alone ..... I dont don't like you !!!!!!!!!!!! sick

GalacticStorm
Leave me alone ..... I dont don't like you !!!!!!!!!!!! sick

Its cool. I understand you've got your hands full with Whirly. smile

leonheartmm

gettin fingered by yahman is ur cup of tea{sorry yahman, just gs's mind brainstormin} confused

Mr _Whirlysplat

GS and his fantasies smile

yahman

Or an ass full of fingers smile

GalacticStorm
Or an ass full of fingers smile

Too much detail Yahman. Your gonna be wearing Pampers by the time your 30. Just ask Whirly. laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>