dr.strange&silver surfer vs any duo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
IMO the surfer and dr.strange are the best duo in comics so who beats them in a best outta 3 in my format.only a duo of heros no villains

fight 1 no prep
takes place in space

fight 2 with 1 day of prep
takes place on earth no exact location

fight 3 no prep no cis pis just a battle where the better team wins
takes place in asgard

Juntai
Spectre + Pheonix.

thesilverspider
spectre is'int really a hero you could do better then that

Scoobless
is there a limit to the guys we can use.... or do we just stick with Spectre + Pheonix types?

thesilverspider
im trying 2 avoid beings like spectre who are really beyond the aspect of good or evil.i dont mind pheonix much she dies like every 10 apperances and by weaker beings then surfer and strange

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
spectre is'int really a hero you could do better then that Why isn't he? He was part of the Justice Society.

Juntai
im trying 2 avoid beings like spectre who are really beyond the aspect of good or evil.i dont mind pheonix much she dies like every 10 apperances and by weaker beings then surfer and strange And that's fullfilling her purpose, which isn't the case in a versus thread.

thesilverspider
y isn't he cause look at what he is doing in dov.plus your being lazy by just picking the spectre.put some effort

Juntai
y isn't he cause look at what he is doing in dov.plus your being lazy by just picking the spectre.put some effort Spectre isn't typically like that though.. but yes, I could put in some effort and be a nice guy. I'll get back with you.

Juntai
nm, got it fast.

Parallax
and
Krona

The Ion
Ion and Parallax

thesilverspider
thank you

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Ion and Parallax I like our choices in characters. lmao.

thesilverspider
new rule no one above skyfather cuz you guys are raping the defenders

thesilverspider
make it a lil fun

The Ion
new rule no one above skyfather cuz you guys are raping the defenders
Zeus and Odin

thesilverspider
your a smart ass ion i like that but no one at skyfather level or above

thesilverspider
and they have 2 be heros

Juntai
Waverider and Dr. Fate.

thesilverspider
but do you see them winning 2 outta 3 in my format

The Ion
Dr. Fate Kent Nelson and Hal "Mr. Perfect" Jordan.

thesilverspider
i dont know if they can win 2 outta 3 hal loves pis

thesilverspider
hey i was the one that dubbed him mr.perfect

kgkg
No hero under Sky father will beat these Two.

Heck SS takes Strange to the intersection (of all time)

From there Strange puts sells and shit.

They come back and instant K.O smile

Heck SS will give any hero trouble

No hero has ever beating SS on one one when going all out.

thesilverspider
kg you understand the power of the surfer

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
No hero under Sky father will beat these Two.

Heck SS takes Strange to the intersection (of all time)

From there Strange puts sells and shit.

They come back and instant K.O smile

Heck SS will give any hero trouble

No hero has ever beating SS on one one when going all out. Waverider and Flash could win fight one and three.
That's 2 of the three, victory.

Since Flash could KO Strange easily before even made a thought, in those instances.
And Waverider is pretty much an amped up Surfer and then with added much more vast time control powers.

Fight two is rigged and kinda bullshit with the " noone under skyfather" limit, since with Prep, Strange himself is on that level.

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
Waverider and Flash could win fight one and three.
That's 2 of the three, victory.

Since Flash could KO Strange easily before even made a thought, in those instances.
And Waverider is pretty much an amped up Surfer and then with added much more vast time control powers.
Untrue SS is faster than the Flash.

Once SS takes Strange outside of time there is no such thing as speed.

They see all time overlapping each other.

Wave Rider heck that guy couldn't take care of DD he pretty much sucks

in the Cm comics he struggle to find his way through time and has problems.

And strange isn’t getting K.O by flash because flash will be taken out.

Flash always accelerate before going light speed. By then Flash will be K.O

And as for Wave Rider he can’t do much.

thesilverspider
so strange and surfer are the best duo

Juntai
Untrue SS is faster than the Flash.

Once SS takes Strange outside of time there is no such thing as speed.

They see all time overlapping each other.

Wave Rider heck that guy couldn't take care of DD he pretty much sucks

in the Cm comics he struggle to find his way through time and has problems.

And strange isn’t getting K.O by flash because flash will be taken out.

Flash always accelerate before going light speed. By then Flash will be K.O

And as for Wave Rider he can’t do much. And Surfer and an entire group of guys couldn't handle Thanos, and 2 human cops did it.

Way to try to make the fight sound lopsided by making the Marvel team sound badass and the DC team weak.

Fact is, powerset, Waverider is nearly an exact copy of Surfer, but with GREATER time control, as I said earlier... also in fact, Extants feats are also Waverider's feats since he's just a copy. And he nearly destroyed the universe on multiple occasions and killed off dozens of popular characters.

And in fact, Flash would still work there, since it's proven that Flash can step outside of time, as he past the end of the universe, and then looped to the beginning before it's creation, and ran up the strands of creation. Time does not exist in these locations. So speed does exist outside of time.

Also, with the least of his powers, Waverider could change out Surfer at optimum level, with a Surfer who already lost a fight at another point in time, like he did to Parallax.

Juntai
And if it wasn't for Brainiac going through time and undoing it, Waverider killed Doomsday. Couldn't handle him? Wtf.

kgkg
And Surfer and an entire group of guys couldn't handle Thanos, and 2 human cops did it.

Way to try to make the fight sound lopsided by making the Marvel team sound badass and the DC team weak.

Fact is, powerset, Waverider is nearly an exact copy of Surfer, but with GREATER time control, as I said earlier... also in fact, Extants feats are also Waverider's feats since he's just a copy. And he nearly destroyed the universe on multiple occasions and killed off dozens of popular characters.

And in fact, Flash would still work there, since it's proven that Flash can step outside of time, as he past the end of the universe, and then looped to the beginning before it's creation, and ran up the strands of creation.

Also, with the least of his powers, Waverider could change out Surfer at optimum level, with a Surfer who already lost a fight at another point in time, like he did to Parallax.
heck where is your proof of anything?

SS has gone beyond Space/time

Has entered many dimension

He has altered time stream .

He couldn't take care of thanos? and flash can? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why using a feat SS couldn’t do.

Does that mean he is slower than Flash? No

That’s like saying here is superman getting punched by Grundy? Does that mean Superman can’t go fast.

Bad logic

Like I said these guys get owned.

Flash was running around cities trying to get speed to K.O grod.

Even with Speed force he comes a time travel (SS can do that without anything)

Again Wave Rider = SS wrong.

Who has Wave Rider ever defeated?

Have you read Cm vol 17-26? Wave Rider can't beat anyone big , DD saga also didn’t do shit.

thesilverspider
this isn't a marvel vs dc thread where you got that idea from any duo from any comics are allowed

Scoobless
Mr Majestic & The Doctor

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
Mr Majestic & The Doctor
Now this one looks promising

Nice one Scoob

I think they lack a speedster who can exist beyond time itself.

Strange and SS has both been in astral dimensions where they are not effected by the physically law.

They can muster all magic and attack and attack.

Tho Doctor might be close to skyfather.

thesilverspider
the doctor is pretty much skyfather now that'a a monster right there and majestic is another pumped up supes.this looks like a nice fight but how do yah see the fights in my formats

Juntai
heck where is your proof of anything?

SS has gone beyond Space/time

Has entered many dimension

He has altered time stream .

He couldn't take care of thanos? and flash can? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why using a feat SS couldn’t do.

Does that mean he is slower than Flash? No

That’s like saying here is superman getting punched by Grundy? Does that mean Superman can’t go fast.

Bad logic

Like I said these guys get owned.

Flash was running around cities trying to get speed to K.O grod.

Even with Speed force he comes a time travel (SS can do that without anything)

Again Wave Rider = SS wrong.

Who has Wave Rider ever defeated?

Have you read Cm vol 17-26? Wave Rider can't beat anyone big , DD saga also didn’t do shit.

I was merely pointing out you trying to claim Waverider as weak because DC's machine of destruction made him have a power backlash right before Waverider killed him is rediclous. You can twist things to make anyone look bad. Even Surfer has bad moments.

What I'm saying..
Is Waverider is more than enough for Surfer to worry about. If he isn't please describe how Surfer would deal with him.
They're essentially the same character, he's a ripoff character, even nearly down to the name.

And Flash would easily dispatch of Strange before he could ever summon a spell..

long pig
The Doctor is sooooooo cool. I got around to reading Authority (Cuz of this tourney thing), now I can see it's appeal.
But Doc is Skyfather by most accounts.

Surfer & Strange are the king duo, Batman/Superman ain't got shit on this.
They work perfect together, know each other's power and for some unknown reason, they can basically double each other's power by merging PC w/Magicks.

You're going to need skyfathers.

thesilverspider
i doubt flash would do anything 2 strange since the surfer's got his back
surfer takes flash out in a sec.

Juntai
i doubt flash would do anything 2 strange since the surfer's got his back
surfer takes flash out in a sec. Surfer would too busy handling his clone. That's what I'm saying.
Because just the same, Waverider could do strange something nasty.
Then it's just a battle of clones.

But one is proven to have what it takes to destroy the universe if he needs to, ala Extant, since he was a PIECE of Waveriders power.

kgkg
Surfer would too busy handling his clone. That's what I'm saying.
Because just the same, Waverider could do strange something nasty.
Then it's just a battle of clones.

But one is proven to have what it takes to destroy the universe if he needs to, ala Extant, since he was a PIECE of Waveriders power.
and his so called clone can you show some feats of how he is going to handle SS?

Juntai
and his so called clone can you show some feats of how he is going to handle SS? The minute you can show me how Surfer could handle him.

thesilverspider
even if flash tags strange i wouldn't matter cuz the surfer would just take them both out and he is fully capable of it.

kgkg
The minute you can show me how Surfer could handle him.
blast him and kill him.

that just is just a master of time has hardly any power.

has he defeated anyone?

CM comic he was useless

Juntai
blast him and kill him.

that just is just a master of time has hardly any power.

has he defeated anyone?

CM comic he was useless What does "blasting him" do to a being made of time itself?

Yeah, he defeated and killed Doomsday.

Extant, who was small piece of his power, nearly destroyed the universe a multitude of times and killed off dozens of characters.

kgkg
What does "blasting him" do to a being made of time itself?

Yeah, he defeated and killed Doomsday.

Extant, who was small piece of his power, nearly destroyed the universe a multitude of times and killed off dozens of characters.
Which issue did he do that?

Last time I check he had troubles traveling through time.

I believe he was also trapped in time streams.

Again issue #: all the issue I have of his he is pretty much useless.

Feats and issue #?

Juntai
Which issue did he do that?

Last time I check he had troubles traveling through time.

I believe he was also trapped in time streams.

Again issue #: all the issue I have of his he is pretty much useless.

Feats and issue #? In Hunter Prey he just grabbed Doomsday and dropped him off at the end of time to defeat him.
Sound like trouble traveling?

How about in Zero hour, when he moved everyone and their creation essence outside of the timestream to battle Parallax?
No trouble there either.

He was time traveling all through that series, and so was Extant, who was built from a piece of Waverider's power. Went around killing off most of the DCU Extant himself was creating temporal fluxes that were erasing time... If he don't recall, Zero Hour was extants fault, destroying the universe was all his thing but he was working for Hal, who then took over and finished the job.

At the resultion of Zero Hour, he replaced Hal before destroying the universe, with defeated Hal, so that Zero Hour never happened, all from outside of the timestream completely.

In Armageddon 2001, Waverider showed up and is the reason they defeated Hank Hall in the alternate timeline and then he brought the JSA into current continuum, ... this was also one of catalysts for Zero Hour as Hank Hall absorbed a piece of Waverider and became Extant..

JediMasterLuke5
Imperiex, I dont think he needs anyone else.

Juntai
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Imperiex, I dont think he needs anyone else. No one over Skyfather level he said after we named off like a dozen teams. It makes it MUCH more difficult to say the least, when these guys themselves at times are questionably near that level.

kgkg
In Hunter Prey he just grabbed Doomsday and dropped him off at the end of time to defeat him.
Sound like trouble traveling?

How about in Zero hour, when he moved everyone and their creation essence outside of the timestream to battle Parallax?
No trouble there either.

He was time traveling all through that series, and so was Extant, who was built from a piece of Waverider's power. Went around killing off most of the DCU Extant himself was creating temporal fluxes that were erasing time... If he don't recall, Zero Hour was extants fault, destroying the universe was all his thing but he was working for Hal, who then took over and finished the job.

At the resultion of Zero Hour, he replaced Hal before destroying the universe, with defeated Hal, so that Zero Hour never happened, all from outside of the timestream completely.

In Armageddon 2001, Waverider showed up and is the reason they defeated Hank Hall in the alternate timeline and then he brought the JSA into current continuum, ... this was also one of catalysts for Zero Hour as Hank Hall absorbed a piece of Waverider and became Extant..
All this is great but all require traveling through time.

Same Feat SS can do. (when i said he had trouble traveling though time , I was being stupid lol , he has failed i just used that as an explain)

Wave rider main powers are time based.

What am asking is how is = SS in power.

Like who has he defeated in battle.

His not bring SS anywhere, anything Rider can do SS can undo.

What is Rider going to do if SS puts makes his part of his board? Like what he did to Genis

Juntai
All this is great but all require traveling through time.

Same Feat SS can do. (when i said he had trouble traveling though time , I was being stupid lol , he has failed i just used that as an explain)

Wave rider main powers are time based.

What am asking is how is = SS in power.

Like who has he defeated in battle.

His not bring SS anywhere, anything Rider can do SS can undo.

What is Rider going to do if SS puts makes his part of his board? Like what he did to Genis Hes not a static character and doesn't have his own comic series, but if you go back and read the various appearances I just named he continuously goes "I'll just use my chronal energy to do " just like Surfer does with the power cosmic. And it has shown no real limit like the power cosmic. Except that he's never managed to wear himself out either.

Though interestingly enough...
After OWAW, when they put Superman on trial before the Quintessence, judging him too powerful and infuencial of a being to exist, the prosecution team seemed to be The Linear Men, and waverider, but just floating non-coporeal heads, leading me to believe that they died somehow.. do you know when this was?
Well, regardless, another Mathew Rider would just pop up from the hypertime and be the exact same character. lol. That's the thing with the Linear Men, is that all of them through hypertime end up finding vanishing point.

JediMasterLuke5
No one over Skyfather level he said after we named off like a dozen teams. It makes it MUCH more difficult to say the least, when these guys themselves at times are questionably near that level.
Ok then, Martian Manhunter and Hal Jordan

leonheartmm
i doubt any1 could, strange is freakin god incarnate if we look at his feats, almost no1 other than a seraph would be able to easily kill him, n yea, with strange there, surfer wont even be needed but might prove to be a good confusion for the enemy so that the good doctor can catch up on his reading once in a while when the enemy doesnt come close to rivalling him.

thesilverspider
mm and hal jordan ha ha ha please tell me it was just a joke

ImmortalOne
mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm.... WM Thor and FUllRage Orion !!!

armandovalles
Photon & Sentry would beat SS & Strange in my opinion. But it would be a close fight. I'd say Photon & Sentry win 6/10.

gautam
Photon and Dr.Fate(Kent Nelson)

Avalonofthewind
Hes not a static character and doesn't have his own comic series, but if you go back and read the various appearances I just named he continuously goes "I'll just use my chronal energy to do " just like Surfer does with the power cosmic. And it has shown no real limit like the power cosmic. Except that he's never managed to wear himself out either.

Though interestingly enough...
After OWAW, when they put Superman on trial before the Quintessence, judging him too powerful and infuencial of a being to exist, the prosecution team seemed to be The Linear Men, and waverider, but just floating non-coporeal heads, leading me to believe that they died somehow.. do you know when this was?
Well, regardless, another Mathew Rider would just pop up from the hypertime and be the exact same character. lol. That's the thing with the Linear Men, is that all of them through hypertime end up finding vanishing point.

Like this?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/waverider.jpg

Quick Freeze
morg & loki

Avalonofthewind
Waverider and Black Racer

Avalonofthewind
Jesse Custer and JJ Thunder.

leonidas
thor and loki.

thanos and runner.

leonidas
dr fate and zauriel would be an interesting team as well.

as would deadman and and hal jordan. jordan keeps strange busy for a moment, deadman hops into ss and it's done.

jrodslam
NABU IS BACK!!!

He takes them alone imo.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
dr fate and zauriel would be an interesting team as well.

You read my mind! I had thought of that as well.. eek!

leonidas
not many know how powerful zauriel really is. be prepared to defend him against mr ss himself, kg.

btw, did you catch how kg is saying ss can now control time? damn, you gotta love that guy's spunk . . . laughing

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
not many know how powerful zauriel really is. be prepared to defend him against mr ss himself, kg.

btw, did you catch how kg is saying ss can now control time? damn, you gotta love that guy's spunk . . . laughing

Yea, I thought that was hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.