Colossus, Cap & Giant Man Vs Balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Balder is, perhaps, the most skilled of all the Asgardian Warriors ... though not the most powerful

Can Colossus, Captain America & Giant Man give him a hard time? or even defeat him?

No access to tech or weaponry for anyone (other than anything they normally carry)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5223/biobalder3ky.jpg
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-balder.html

Balder's enchanted blade should be capable of cutting through even Colossus's tough skin

Fight takes place on Earth in an old west ghost town

Scoobless
not a lot of Balder fans around eh?

Metalmanx
...What the hell?

Mistletoe?!

This guy actually sounds pretty cool...up until that part.

Anyway, since I can't really base his strength and other stats against anyone else, since I've never seen him in a comic before, I'm not too sure about the outcome.

I mean, I know how strong the others are, but not him.

So...I'll leave you with "I don't know" for now.

Scoobless
so...... NO-ONE reads Thor comics?

DarkCrawler
Pretty much, yeah. laughing out loud

Only heard about this guy in mythology...wasn't it so that everything was incapable of harming him besides mistletoe? So, I can't see how the people listed can do anything to him unless they have weapons made of mistletoe.

So Balder wins.

I just know that he has to stay out of Earth when it is Christmas.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...What the hell?

Mistletoe?!

This guy actually sounds pretty cool...up until that part.

Anyway, since I can't really base his strength and other stats against anyone else, since I've never seen him in a comic before, I'm not too sure about the outcome.

I mean, I know how strong the others are, but not him.

So...I'll leave you with "I don't know" for now.

well i know who takes it.....and you are made of rage as well you will support me.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Pretty much, yeah. laughing out loud

Only heard about this guy in mythology...wasn't it so that everything was incapable of harming him besides mistletoe? So, I can't see how the people listed can do anything to him unless they have weapons made of mistletoe.

So Balder wins.

I just know that he has to stay out of Earth when it is Christmas.

the indestructible except to mistletoe thing only applies in Asgard

on Earth he's still a class 50 (or more) god... but he's not indestructible

Balder kicks ass

Metalmanx
Originally posted by RAGE17
well i know who takes it.....and you are made of rage as well you will support me.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

RAGE17
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

YOU ARE MADE OF RAGE!....do you like like colossus?

Metalmanx
YOU ARE MADE OF RAGE!....do you like like colossus?

Yea, I even wrote him a note once saying "Do you like me? Yes No".

RAGE17
Yea, I even wrote him a note once saying "Do you like me? Yes No".

lol i meant to say.....look...do you look like colossus?

Metalmanx
lol i meant to say.....look...do you look like colossus?

...Oh...

Wow, I don't feel stupid at all.

Anyway, no. I'm actually half black, half white. So that right there makes me unable to look like Piotr, haha.

In fact, I think the only way to look like Piotr is to be 6'6" and 250 lbs of muscle, haha.

RAGE17
...Oh...

Wow, I don't feel stupid at all.

Anyway, no. I'm actually half black, half white. So that right there makes me unable to look like Piotr, haha.

In fact, I think the only way to look like Piotr is to be 6'6" and 250 lbs of muscle, haha.

well i am 6'5......around 250 prob more.....i look like him

Metalmanx
well i am 6'5......around 250 prob more.....i look like him

Oh crap! You do quite resemble him indeed!

You should always be Colossus for Halloween, haha.

RAGE17
Oh crap! You do quite resemble him indeed!

You should always be Colossus for Halloween, haha.

lol....thats an old pic.now i an much bigger and look even more like him

grey fox
Colossus clone at twelve o clock . Mister sinister must be having some serious trouble with the whole 'mutant power in 3 diemnsions' thing huh

RAGE17
dam i wish i could go into armored form..... sad

grey fox
dam i wish i could go into armored form..... sad
Dont we all.......

RAGE17
Originally posted by grey fox
Dont we all.......

well no.....i actually look like him......i need it!!!! i look more like colossus then daniel cudmore......i should play him

grey fox
Yeah but knowing you Rage you would just threaten the director until he let you on the set.

RAGE17
Yeah but knowing you Rage you would just threaten the director until he let you on the set.

who me? whistle

grey fox
who me? whistle

Well, do i see any other 225 pound character look-a-likes made of rage.

RAGE17
Well, do i see any other 225 pound character look-a-likes made of rage.

i am more then 225......alot more....screw this i dont need the role.....i will attack daniel cudmore.and kill him.he is only like 3 inches taller then me....

grey fox
i am more then 225......alot more....screw this i dont need the role.....i will attack daniel cudmore.and kill him.he is only like 3 inches taller then me....

Why Daniel ?

RAGE17
Why Daniel ?

because he sucks as colossus......he is not made of rage..and he is not Russian.

grey fox
because he sucks as colossus......he is not made of rage..and he is not Russian.

True , he actually looked quite passive when attacking the guards. Me, i would have worked up a bit o the righteous fury .

RAGE17
True , he actually looked quite passive when attacking the guards. Me, i would have worked up a bit o the righteous fury .

indeed......+ wolverine is also gay.....god dammit.....why didnt he let colossus fight why?????.....colossus would have just walked right through all of them like it was nothing...wolverine is stupid and likes making his life harder......

grey fox
indeed......+ wolverine is also gay.....god dammit.....why didnt he let colossus fight why?????.....colossus would have just walked right through all of them like it was nothing...wolverine is stupid and likes making his life harder......

This actually works into a little theory i have that the dumber a fictional character is the stronger he get's.

RAGE17
This actually works into a little theory i have that the dumber a fictional character is the stronger he get's.

lol indeed

grey fox
Come over to the Atom thread rage it's kickass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.