I saw somewhere on here once that Ep III takes place in five days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
Or some number close to that. Anyway, it makes sense and everything, but I couldn't find it when searching.

So, could someone link me to this topic, or at least paste the proofs/episode III timeline here?

Jedi Priestess
WOW I never heard that.

El_NINO
did you read that on SS or some other site?

DrDoom101
i dont get what hes pointing out

spencerspider
weird 5 days? quick turn in the universe lol

Captain REX
I find it hard to believe that it documents five days.

Jedi Priestess
I was thinking more like weeks myself.

Captain REX
Same for all of them, I suppose.

DrDoom101
what is he trying to point out?

DuncTK421
SWI #84 pegs it as nine days. The article also mentions it is only an estimate, due to differing day lengths on planets, but it's the most offical timeline I've seen.

Day 1-Opening sequence, ends with Anakin's 1st dream of Padme's death.

Day 2-Anakin talk to Yoda, ends with Anakin learning about Darth Plageuis from Palpatine.

Day 3-Obi-Wan is sent to Utapau. Day ends with deleted scene of Petition of the 2000.

Day 4-Obi-Wan arrives on Utapau and Anakin finds out the truth about Palpatine. Day ends with Mace's death and the Temple Raid.

Day 5-Bail visits Temple, then picks up Yoda and Obi-Wan. Ends with Palpatine declaring himself Emperor.

Day 6-Obi-Wan visits Padme, and later sneaks aboard her ship.

Day 7-Duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Yoda escapes Senate Chamber later that evening.

Day 8-Padme gives birth to Luke and Leia, and Vader is rebuilt on Coruscant.

Day 9-Padme's body delivered to Naboo.

The last group of scenes may take place on Day 9 or may take place much later, no real evidence either way.

spencerspider
and well 9 days and universe is over wow hmmm i think it is more than that. palps turned anakin in 3 days? i dont know

Sir J
anakin must be really gifted if he can make padme pregnant for less than a month then all women would be after him trying to get him to make them pregnant

Eleonora
I thought Padme was 5 months preggers when the film started, it seems unlikely that she could have given birth to the twins when she was still so early on.

JKozzy
I thought it was something like a week; 9 days sounds about right.

Alkaselzer
I was pretty sure Padme was nearing the end of her pregnancy anyways.

kremzike
The birth was induced. She was dying, so they saved the babies. She wouldn't have delivered them so soon otherwise.

All we see in Episode 3 is the final bit of manipulation/seduction needed for Palpatine to turn Anakin. It had been going on for years.

chinabing
So? ANH takes place in less than two days!

Ganner Rhysode
Yeah, but it's just a LOT happens in that 9 days of Episode III. And that's what I was looking for, by the way, thanks.

Anyway, yeah, Padme had been pregnant for a good long time, her clothing just concealed the signs of pregnancy. She waited a long time before telling Anakin, though. <_<

Now, while she may not have been fully due, it was possibly Luke and Leia were premies...

DarkC
In the first scene where Padme is reunited with Anakin, she seems pretty normal shape to me.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by DuncTK421
SWI #84 pegs it as nine days. The article also mentions it is only an estimate, due to differing day lengths on planets, but it's the most offical timeline I've seen.

Day 1-Opening sequence, ends with Anakin's 1st dream of Padme's death.

Day 2-Anakin talk to Yoda, ends with Anakin learning about Darth Plageuis from Palpatine.

Day 3-Obi-Wan is sent to Utapau. Day ends with deleted scene of Petition of the 2000.

Day 4-Obi-Wan arrives on Utapau and Anakin finds out the truth about Palpatine. Day ends with Mace's death and the Temple Raid.

Day 5-Bail visits Temple, then picks up Yoda and Obi-Wan. Ends with Palpatine declaring himself Emperor.

Day 6-Obi-Wan visits Padme, and later sneaks aboard her ship.

Day 7-Duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Yoda escapes Senate Chamber later that evening.

Day 8-Padme gives birth to Luke and Leia, and Vader is rebuilt on Coruscant.

Day 9-Padme's body delivered to Naboo.

The last group of scenes may take place on Day 9 or may take place much later, no real evidence either way.

That's what I was gonna say. I read that issue. Padme was already pregnant for some time in Episode Three. It's not that hard to comprehend...

henniestevens
Yeah DarkC is right, in the beginning Padme is kinda normal shaped and at the end she is highly pregnant. It must take some more time to grow a belly like that than 5 days. So I think it must be something like a month or so. We just dont get to see every day.

JKozzy
No, it's 9 days.

And she kinda had to hide the fact that she was pregnant, no?

Ganner Rhysode
Yeah, I think it said in Star Wars insider (and you can see) that Padme's clothes were, as I said previously in this topic, designed to hide her pregnancy, they all were big and came out and poofy and all that.

Stun
If you use Coruscant as a basis than you'll find that it is infact something like 4 days - but the scenes recorded after Threepio's last dialogue are probably a few days later

Stun
Day 1 - Space Battle/Crash Landing/News of the Baby/Anakin's Dream.

Day 2 - Anakin consults Yoda/The Briefing with Obi-Wan/Appointed to the Council/The Gunship Scene/Anakin and Padme-Veranda/The Opera Scene

Day 3 - The Council Meeting/First wave of Kashyyyk Battle/Obi-Wan leaves for Utapau/"I feel lost."/Locating Grievous/"I Sense a plot to destroy the Jedi."/Sidious reveals himself to Anakin/Destruction of Grievous/The Terrible Truth/Padme's Ruminations/Mace Vs Palpatine/Birth of Vader/Anakin's Betrayal/Anakin leaves for Mustafar

Day 4 - Yoda, Obi-Wan and Bail return to Coruscant/Birth of the Empire/Slaughter on Mustafar/Obi-Wan, Padme-Veranda/Padme leaves for Mustafar/Obi-Wan Vs Anakin - Yoda Vs Sidious/Immolation Scene/Padme Dies - Luke and Leia are born/Vader rises

Day 5 - Yoda, Bail and Obi-Wan discuss the future

the last four scenes were probably days later, we'll never know

chinabing
Umm, boys, Padme's carrying twins. Ever seen a pregnant woman carrying twins? Their bellies are HUGE, even bigger than 1-child pregnancies. And they tend to get big fast, early, and get even bigger later. And a lot of them are on bedrest during the last weeks.

Now if Luke & Leia were pre-term, say 5-6 months or so, Padme's looking fine.

mace=badass
Well when you first see her it doesn't look like shes pregnant, and at the end it does so I would say 7,8, or even 9 months.

DuncTK421
There's no way to cram all that stuff in 4 days, Stun. It's 9 days.

chinabing
I thought she looked bigger during her talk with Obi-Wan (when he asked her if Anakin's the father), than in her Mustafar outfit. Maybe they used the wrong belly pillow! She also ran pretty fast on the landing platform for a woman about to give birth!

mace=badass
Haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.