My new game doesnt work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
I just bought battle field 2 i got the newest patches now when i load it just says error and thats it wth do i do

TwisterGameX
You got screwed...

Smasandian
Well you didnt get screwed.
It's the life of a typical PC gamer.
It happens all the time.

What you do is e-mail the customer support and tell them exactly what happened, your specs and the exact error message you got. They will reply with an answer, and if it doesnt work and subsquent suggestion dont work, you ask for your money back from the actually company (not where you bought it)

Hopefully, its probably a common occurance.

Or, you have re-installed it because sometimes it just ****s up for no reason, sometimes if you have programs running in the background.
So basically, ask for help from tech support, or try to figure out the problem, yourself.

Sir Mist
Battlefield 2 spat crap at me when I tried to play multiplayer..I think I got some patch a while back that fixed it up good though.

El_NINO
If you installed it while having your antivirus on then ya it can mess up you install, other than that make sure you meet the system requirements then email tech support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.