BloodRayne Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cameron666
http://www.bloodrayne-themovie.com/qt90.html personally i dont

Looks alright, i will most likely see it

BackFire
Uwe Boll = Boooo

Lord Shadow Z
With a better cast and director this film would have been a good idea because the game was okay.

Ah... well, one for the "woman in tight suit killing vampires" fanbase.

mattador
looks like crap sad

Wolfie
I wanted to see this but after the trailer... eh.

Mando
Originally posted by BackFire
Uwe Boll = Boooo

indeed. but Michael Madsen = smile

By the way, movie looks like shit.

b-dan
i havent played the games but didnt they take place in like present times??

ragesRemorse
By the way, movie looks like shit.

There really isnt anything else that needs to be said, other than this video game shouldnt have even made the drawing board for big screen adaptation

Mando
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
There really isnt anything else that needs to be said, other than this video game shouldnt have even made the drawing board for big screen adaptation

The only thing that needs to be said, is that Uwe Boll needs to be banned from the directors guild, and be shipped off to India and make movies there. So that american and English eyes can refrain from being medically burned by his 'workings'.

ragesRemorse
yes, one can never forget to mention that when speaking of uwe boll

DOOM2099
This trailer looks really awesome. I can't wait to stand in the undoubtedly long lines for this blockbuster. It's gonna be huge. Did you see how intense it was? It almost didn't look like the lamest thing you've ever seen.

Wolf Dog
Hopefully you're being sarcastic or else...

Mando
I was thinking the same thing........

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
There really isnt anything else that needs to be said, other than this video game shouldnt have even made the drawing board for big screen adaptation this, and so many many others... /sigh.. almost exhausting to think of all the turkeys..

KruelKween
i was excited to see this movie...now that i've saw the trailer..it doesnt look too exciting. sad

Family_guy725
looks like a cheesy old 80's movie like conan style

MildPossession
It looks awful and don't have high hopes for most of it because of the director... but have some hope for the script since it's by Guinevere Turner and she helped with the American Psycho script and I don't mind spending money towards anything she does.

Dr.Variant
it looks horible. i bet its nothing like the game

DOOM2099
Originally posted by FG725
looks like a cheesy old 80's movie like conan style

THAT'S the description I was looking for! Looks like Conan in the 80s lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.