Total Mindless in full rage HULK vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
wow... what a fight......

two really awesome fighters.....
imagine.....

a total in rage brutal mindless hulk.. with strength has no limits...

versus Kurse.. its said he has 4time Thors strength...

who wins this ?

DrDoom101
are you obsessed with hulk or do you just like making threads like me?

DrDoom101
kruse wins this btw

Ultimate Hulk43
Who's Kurse?

scotsmn
No such thing as a"totally enraged" hulk just like there is no such thing as a maximum strength hulk as both are limitless.

Assuming Savage Hulk at base strenth = thor strength (and I doubt Thor is that strong)... Hulk would have to get greater than 4 times as enraged as base strenth to take this guy out. Doable.

The Ion
Isn't the Mindless Hulk the one who wrestled pre-retcon Beyonder in Secret War? If so I'd imagine he takes Kurse with ease.

Ex11B
Kurse is 4 X Thors Strength.....Only Onslaught Hulk Has a chance

golem370
Pic

Ex11B
cool..nice hulk pic...but.........what did he do?

golem370
Just thought it was a good pic

Ex11B
ok......i will agree....

whobdamandog
People seem to forget that Mindless Took on the Avengers..(IM, Thor, Hercules, Vision, Captain A, Wonderman) Dr Strange, FF, Doc Samson, and a sh*tload of others..and they still couldn't take him down. Strange had to banish him to a crossroads dimension in order to defeat him. So yeah..mindless takes this...it will go on for a bit..until mindless surpasses Kurse..which is more than capable of doing...

sam_drugbringer
Base thor is CONSIDERABLY stronger then base hulk.

Base hulk is not even in class 100.

olympian
"Assuming Savage Hulk at base strenth = thor strength (and I doubt Thor is that strong)... "

He is more. Thor and Herc start a bit above Hulks base. Savage base would be the same as Samson. Not as low as the handbooks say but not on the same level as the others.

The Hulk who had theyr level as a base was the one who couldnt get stronger via rage. The Professor Hulk.

"People seem to forget that Mindless Took on the Avengers..(IM, Thor, Hercules, Vision, Captain A, Wonderman) Dr Strange, FF, Doc Samson, and a sh*tload of others..and they still couldn't take him down. Strange had to banish him to a crossroads dimension in order to defeat him. So yeah..mindless takes this...it will go on for a bit..until mindless surpasses Kurse..which is more than capable of doing..."

Obviously not all at the same time.

In the Avengers fight not only he got stalemated in the first round, he only had at beast 3 guys that wer fighting back in the second. Rest was doing nothing.

And i call it a low for Hulk. At least the crapy Avengers should had been killed, but Hulk didnt even knocked out a single soul. And got defeated in the end.

Oh and Thor wasent in that Mindless Hulk/ Avengers fight.

About Stranger? Hes always going to beat Hulk whatever he wants. Hes got all the means to it.

Swanky-Tuna
For me, knowing the base strength of calm hulk is like knowing what color you painted the inside of your car's tires.

long pig
Well, I think the reason people are interested in Hulk's baseline strength is to see if his opponet is vastly stronger, which would lead to the possibility of K.Oing Hulk before he amps up.

Mindless Hulk is always amped, he can't be beaten physically....at all.

Kurse is invulnerable to pain and damage, so unless Hulk grabs an Iron pipe, it's a stalemate.

olympian
"For me, knowing the base strength of calm hulk is like knowing what color you painted the inside of your car's tires."

Not for me. It has been stated that is the level of Samson usually. If anything Samson is a bit below, but the area of range its that one.

"Mindless Hulk is always amped, he can't be beaten physically....at all."

Depends, you mean top tier dont you? Above that he can.

And if you are using the Byrne one, then he starts to die after some time...so yeah he can as well if you take it in account.

long pig
Physically be beaten? No.

He can be stalemated or thrown into space, but in a h2h physical fight, mindless is pretty much champion of the brute force physical confrontations.

leonheartmm
mindless hulk ripped apart onslaught's armour. he wins.

long pig
laughing
I use that argument in the Jug v Hulk thread. Hulk has to die sometime.

Stryfe
Kurse has a weakness against iron, but since this is Mindless Hulk he could not really think to pick up iron, it all depends on the random probability that what he picks up is iron. Also, I don't believe this has been said but Kurse can survive days without breathing, he could go into space, Hulk may be able to jump into the upper limits of Earth's astomosphere but not into space, He will eventually lose power and then Kurse can come and smash the tired Hulk into space.

Cosmic Cube
Tsk, tsk... So many misconceptions about the Hulk...

Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Base thor is CONSIDERABLY stronger then base hulk.

Base hulk is not even in class 100.

Did you happen to read the words "Total Mindless in full rage HULK vs. Kurse." The ONLY Hulk with a base strength that is said to be less than 100 tons is Grey Hulk.
Originally posted by leonheartmm
mindless hulk ripped apart onslaught's armour. he wins.

That wasn't Mindless Hulk. It was only Savage Hulk.Originally posted by The Ion
Isn't the Mindless Hulk the one who wrestled pre-retcon Beyonder in Secret War? If so I'd imagine he takes Kurse with ease.

Yes, he is. Unless Kurse has an enchantment similar to Juggernaut's, he will lose.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
laughing
I use that argument in the Jug v Hulk thread. Hulk has to die sometime.

He wasn't really "dying." He was fading from existance. He became less and less dense as the seperation began to take effect. Hulk can't exist for very long without Banner.Originally posted by olympian
"For me, knowing the base strength of calm hulk is like knowing what color you painted the inside of your car's tires."

Not for me. It has been stated that is the level of Samson usually. If anything Samson is a bit below, but the area of range its that one.

"Mindless Hulk is always amped, he can't be beaten physically....at all."

Depends, you mean top tier dont you? Above that he can.

And if you are using the Byrne one, then he starts to die after some time...so yeah he can as well if you take it in account.

Savage Hulk's base strength is undefined. Doc Samson has the base strength of a CALM Hulk. Not Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk is easily at Thor level strength, when calm.

I don't think there is a higher tier than the Pre-retconned Beyonder. He was basically the God of the MU. If you can't be physically defeated by him, you can't be physically defeated.

sam_drugbringer
But it WAS reconed. When it was reconed, it means that everything was. We now know Galactus could defeat him, even though Byoneder was "Suposedly" above him. All beating the byonder means is that he's stronger then a split, incomplete cosmic cube.

Cosmic Cube
But it WAS reconed. When it was reconed, it means that everything was. We now know Galactus could defeat him, even though Byoneder was "Suposedly" above him. All beating the byonder means is that he's stronger then a split, incomplete cosmic cube.

The event wasn't retconned. Beyonder's power level was retconned later. Mindless Hulk's power level wasn't, and he hasn't appeared since Beyonder was retconned.

sam_drugbringer
Marvel Directory
Strength Level: The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range. In human form Bruce Banner possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in no regular exercise.

Savage at base (meaning calm) is weaker then Thor. Of course, Hulk is very rarely completely calm.

In any case, there is no way to detirmne who wins, as we don't know it Hulk has a limit or not. I know people claims he dosen't, but it's entirely possible he does, and just has not reached it yet.

sam_drugbringer
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The event wasn't retconned. Beyonder's power level was retconned later. Mindless Hulk's wasn't.

Eaxtly, so my point is right. Hulk's win means little now after the retcon.

Cosmic Cube
Savage at base (meaning calm) is weaker then Thor. Of course, Hulk is very rarely completely calm.

In any case, there is no way to detirmne who wins, as we don't know it Hulk has a limit or not. I know people claims he dosen't, but it's entirely possible he does, and just has not reached it yet.

Savage Hulk's strength while calm isn't less than Thor's. His strength while calm isn't quantifiable. Even while calm Savage Hulk has been capable of moving tectonic plates with little effort.

People aren't just claiming that Hulk doesn't have a limit because "the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets. In Hulk's comics, it's explained why there isn't a limit to his strength.

If Kurse is totally immune to physical damage, which I doubt, Hulk cannot win.

Eaxtly, so my point is right. Hulk's win means little now after the retcon.

Hulk didn't win. You can't beat God. He stalemated Beyonder in a wrestling match, and Beyonder suspended his animation with cosmic energy. That was the feat in itself. Since Mindless Hulk hasn't appeared since the retcon, there's no reason why this event would not be applicable.

sam_drugbringer
You're trying to use retconed events to prove your point. YOU CAN'T! Byonder's power was never more then a split, incomplete cosmic cube in the marvel U.

Exsplain why he's strenth is limitless then. What, does he have a power force?

And your underestimateing Thor again. Thor has lefted the Midgaurd serpent, who weighs as much as the world. His armwresling contest with Herc was shakeing the earth out of orbit, while they were sill warming up!

Cosmic Cube
You're trying to use retconed events to prove your point. YOU CAN'T! Byonder's power was never more then a split, incomplete cosmic cube in the marvel U.

Exsplain why he's strenth is limitless then. What, does he have a power force?

And your underestimateing Thor again. Thor has lefted the Midgaurd serpent, who weighs as much as the world. His armwresling contest with Herc was shakeing the earth out of orbit, while they were sill warming up!

The event wasn't retconned. Beyonder was. If it is as you say it is, and Mindless Hulk was retconned as well; he was retconned out of existence. I don't believe that to be the case.

Sigh, here we go again.

The reason for Hulk's limitless strength is given in TIH#393 in a section called "Doc Samson's Diary." The Hulk has limitless potential for strength because he is Bruce Banner's imaginary childhood friend iven physical form by the mysterious gamma rays. Gamma rays bring out supressed aspects of the exposure victim's personality. As a child Banner felt a sense of powerlessness because of his abusive father. In his mind, he created the Hulk, who would always be strong enough to protect him and his mother from his father, or anything else that threatened them. As time went on, the Hulk personality intermeshed with Bruce's, and he developed multiple personality disorder. When Bruce was struck by the mysterious gamma rays, the Hulk was given physical form. This is a shortened version.

I'm not underestimating Thor. I know full well of his abilities. Savage Hulk has struck blows to the planet that have moved the planet from it's orbit on several occasions, while relatively 'calm.' His base strength remains undefined, and his strength levels can be wildly inconsistant, angry or not.

Cosmic Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.