Omega Red vs. Banner Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
How many tons can Omega Red lift? Sorry, not much of an OR fan. So Who wins this?

jrodslam
Omega Red is in the 15-25 ton range.

Im not sure if the phermones would effect Hulk, because Wolverine is immune to it. However, the Death factor ia able to steal his life force.

Would Red be able to hold on long enough to drain life energy and fully ko Hulk? Who knows. He is a highly durable sob. Hes taken slashes from Wolverine and had his lung punctured by Psylocke and wasnt effected at all.

If Red is able to use the Death factor on Hulk then he has a good chance of winning. If not, Hulk beats him.

DrDoom101
Banner Hulk's healing factor is as quick as wolverine. thats what i heard.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Banner Hulk's healing factor is as quick as wolverine. thats what i heard.

Hulk's healing factor is better than Wolverines to be extact. However Wolverine's healing factor allows him to be immune to the phermones. The same can probably be said about Hulk. BUT the healing factor gets nulled against the Death Factor. It drains life force that always immediately ko's Wolverine.

DrDoom101
i said banner hulk's. savage is different

golem370
Wolverine according to the Handbook File has Superhuman Regenitive Durability and the Hulk has Demi-Godlike Durability.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DrDoom101
i said banner hulk's. savage is different

Oops. Then Hulk may go down faster.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine according to the Handbook File has Superhuman Regenitive Durability and the Hulk has Demi-Godlike Durability.

The durability doesnt have anytrhing to do with resisting the Death Factor of Omega Red. Phermones? Yea. Death Factor? Doubt it.

Its been said that Huk once regenerated from bones. Well, Omega Red's Death Factor once drained life till even the bones started to diminish.

And even if Red gets beat up and worn, he can also use that to heal extra quicker than his already superhuman healing.

Wynndar
Its speculation that Hulk would even be vulnerable to the death spores or pheromones or affected by them at all. I doubt it, considering he's immune to all disease.

jrodslam
^ The phermones would be ike a disease, so Hulk being immune wouldnt be out of the question.

The Death Factor however, drains life force on contact and is not quite a disease. I highly doubt Hulk is immune to that

wolverine8888
Originally posted by golem370

that was befor 3 of wolverines upgrades

DrDoom101
this is banner hulk so he'll be smarter than the regular savage.

DrDoom101
and besides Banner Hulk heals at teh same rate as Wolverine. And if wolverien can take him, i bet banner hulk can do the same

wolverine8888
it was neevr stated that banner hulk heals at the same rate as wolverine. that just a load of bull shit some one on the thread said. actauly hulks and wolverines healing factors have never been compared in comics.

Beyonder
Hulk. Hulk's healing factor is as good as Logan or 'Tooth's.

wolverine8888
wolverines healing> sabertooth healing
hulks healing could be as good as wolverines it was never proven it was or was not. the comic writers have not said any thing about it.

DrDoom101
mindless hulk's healing factor>savage hulk's healing facotr>grey hulk=banner hulk's healing factor=wolverine's healing factor

scotsmn
Omega's ability to drain life force wouldn't drain a damn near limitless energy character like the hulk quickly. I doubt he would even be able to absorb that much energy. And let's get real, as if his metal arms would even be able to hold Hulk in place while he accomplishes this. More than likely, he'd grab an arm, pull Omega towards him and begin to deliver. It's even possible he rip the arm right out of him.

jrodslam
^ Now Hulk has near limitless life support? Its not like it takes Red minute to drain life and flesh to bones. Its seconds. Youfail to realize that Omega Red doesnt even have to grab Hulk to use the Death Factor. If Hulk grabbs him, it would Take Hulks life energy.

You mention Red holding Hulk in place. Red is well capable of lifting Hulk in the air and keeping him at a distance while he drains. Hulk can de drained you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.