Fatal Frame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takiko_4ever
Has anyone played this game before???
it's sooo scary!
so far...there's been 3 games of Fatal frame out already.

1. Fatal Frame
2. Fatal frame Crimson Butterfly (was made into a movie)
3. Fatal frame The Tourmented (coming out soon)

Thunder Fox
hate that series

Takiko_4ever
why do you hate it???
i thought it was pretty cool!
especially since most of the charaters in the game is hot!

JKozzy
When is the movie coming out?

And... I don't consider CG to be *that* hot.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
why do you hate it???
i thought it was pretty cool!
especially since most of the charaters in the game is hot! i just hate horror games altogether the story lines and stuff to be exact the graphics are good normally

Takiko_4ever
Welp...
the movie is already out in japan...based on the 2nd Fatal Frame...
and why do you guyz hate horror so much???
come on...do you enjoy atleast a little bit horror?
and cg ppl sometimes are not that bad looking!
in my own opinon.

Thunder Fox
i'm not saying i hate horror altogether i just never liked playing horror games is all

Takiko_4ever
oh yea...sometimes you get freaked out!
and then you get scared at the weiredEST times...
i c your veiw!

Thunder Fox
it never really appealed to me

Takiko_4ever
oh okay....i c

Takiko_4ever
I went onto other forums and they said Fatal Frame 3 made them Screamed alot!
man i gotta c for myself even though i'm going to freak myself out!

Takiko_4ever
Here's a pics of the third game!

Takiko_4ever
Here's a pix of the Second game!

kero
This is my second thread about "Fatal Frame", the first one was about their storylines, now it's about their past:

Fatal Frame I:

Demon Tag:

This ritual was taken once every ten yrs. All seven yr old girls would be gathered into a room, and priests would bring in the demon: A seventeen yr old girl with gouged out eyes. She would then go around the room, and start chasing all the girls. The first girl she caught would be the demon (But not have her eyes gouged out) and the blind woman would be out of the game. Then it was just a simple game of tag until the last person was caught, then it would be over.

Demon Blind Ritual:

The first girl caught in Demon Tag would be the maiden of the weakest holy power, and after ten yrs would perform the Demon Blind Ritual. After ten years, she would be taken to a room where the Family Master would take the Blinding Mask (A mask with stakes through it) and would thrust it over her eyes, she would then be guided and perform the Demon Tag ritual again.

The Strangling Ritual:

The last girl caught in Demon Tag would be the maiden of the strongest holy power. After the Demon Tag ritual, she would be held in isolation, in a cell, fo 3669 days (Aproxmaintely ten years) and the priests ordered to take care of her had to wear masks, so not to cause an attatchment between them or the maiden. This was supposed to make her feel lonely and want to die so that her blood would be strong enough for the ritual. After ten years, she would be taken to The Moon Well and purify her body with the moonlight. Once this task was done, she would be taken to The Rope Altar and have ropes attatched to her ankles, neck and wrists. These ropes would be attatched to wheels, which would be turned so that the maidens limbs would be ripped off. After this, her blood-spilled ropes would be taken underground and be tied to Hells Gate, if the maiden wanted to die, the gate would stay closed for another ten years. If she didn't, Hells Gate would open and cause the Calamity to happen, and put bad karma on the world.

kero
Sorry Takiko 4ever, this was origanally a post of my own, but it got moved to here. Sorry for any inconvienience, is it ok?

Gregory
Fatal Frame was an excellent game. First person combat really works well in a horror context.

Lana
Originally posted by kero
Sorry Takiko 4ever, this was origanally a post of my own, but it got moved to here. Sorry for any inconvienience, is it ok?

Duplicate threads aren't allowed, only one thread per topic, that's why I closed your original thread and linked you to this one.

Try reading the KMC rules and my rules for this forum, k? wink

kero
Oh, ok. I get it. Thanks! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.