Goku VS Batman Spiderman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Goku is not allowed to fly to high. Ok I think Batman could do this with his gadgets to distract him, while Spidermans spidersense can dodge his beams..wolverine could heal from any hits and his claws could stab goku.

dvampire
I hope your not seires. confused Unless this is Goku at the beginning of DBZ.

TwisterGameX
Yajarobi and his sword went through vegetas armor and alomost killed him so why not wolverine.

dvampire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yajarobi and his sword went through vegetas armor and alomost killed him so why not wolverine.

That's why I said I think it should against Goku at the beginning of DBZ, because later he becomes to fast and strong for them. no expression

TwisterGameX
spider sense. Spiderman easily dodges goku. Unless you can prove that Goku is faster than spidey

Tha C-Master
Another spite thread, great...

I'm a bit dissapointed. no expression no

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Another spite thread, great...

I'm a bit dissapointed. no expression no

Spite thread for who no expression

TwisterGameX
I think team b wins honestly no expression vs goku at the beginning of z...

Tha C-Master
Child goku?

TwisterGameX
Goku like when he fought raddiz

Lana
Wrong section, none of the characters originate in a game so it doesn't go here.

Moving to Comic Book Versus.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lana
Wrong section, none of the characters originate in a game so it doesn't go here.

Moving to Comic Book Versus. What's funny is the coic vs section doesn't allow DBZ characters. . . they usually shunt it to the games section. . .

Maybe there should be a crossover section to allow for anime/mag, comic and video games related fights, as well as othewr non-standard characters like disney and looney tunes. etc.

kswiston
Why aren't DBZ characters allowed in comic related vs threads??? They originated in comicbooks too afterall. (I'm a new poster, so I'm just curious)

Spawnrules
dude goku is faster than spidey, he moves faster than flash, adamatium couldnt kill him his sking is too stromg, batman puhlease, batman would be annhilated first

Creshosk
Originally posted by Spawnrules
he moves faster than flash, No he doesn't. Goku doesn't even move at light speed outside of IT, and that's only a teleportation move.

TwisterGameX
and this is raddiz so goku is slower than ass.

dvampire
Originally posted by Spawnrules
dude goku is faster than spidey, he moves faster than flash, adamatium couldnt kill him his sking is too stromg, batman puhlease, batman would be annhilated first

This is why DBZ threads aren't allowed. Too many fanboys that doesn't know a thing about the other characters, dismiss everything you say about the other characters and overestimating the DBZ/GT characters powers. smile

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
This is why DBZ threads aren't allowed. Too many fanboys that doesn't know a thing about the other characters and overestimating the DBZ/GT characters powers. smile

I hate dbz yes

dvampire
I hate dbz yes

You liar. wink

TwisterGameX
You liar. wink

shifty

So who do you think wins ?

dvampire
shifty

So who do you think wins ?

Havn't decided. I don't know alot about Spiderman, Wolverine, or Batman to give an honest answer. smile I'll wait to see what others have to say before I make my decision. big grin

Creshosk
Honestly? begining of DBZ? Not allowed to fly too high?

Hmm. . . This is before any training in stronger than normal gravities. . . This might actually be a better fight than I first thought. . . I ean just glancing at the combatants, the monkey would squash the spider, the bat and would fry the overgrown weasel. . .

But with those stipulations it's not as set. . .

dvampire
Well at the beginning of DBZ, I don't think Goku wasn't stronger than Spiderman (who lifts 15tons), since he's trianning at 100 times normal gravity on his way to Namek weight only 6 tons, so he isn't that strong (during his traning with King Kai he was only able to lift about 2 tons I think).

Wolverine has the best durability since he has that healing factor, and his claws can cut through almost anything and Batman has alot things in his belt of his. With team work, the easiest way to take down Goku, is to have Spiderman use his webs to hold him down (that's strong enough to hold the Hulk), then Bats and Wolvie just beat him down. Wolverine could fight him h2h, wounding him, making him lose alot of blood, then they could finish him off. That's some ways I think they could win, Goku's not able to fly to high, so they could pull it off.

TwisterGameX
Wolverine stabs goku once and hes dead by the way.

dvampire
Wolverine stabs goku once and hes dead by the way.

In the right place yeah, but easier said then done.

TwisterGameX
In the right place yeah, but easier said then done.

If goku is webbed then one slash kills goku.

TwisterGameX
Wolverine fights the Hulk so goku should not be a problem. Goku even after freiza non ssj still would loose.

dvampire
Wolverine fights the Hulk so goku should not be a problem. Goku even after freiza non ssj still would loose.

What...? Are you smoking? Sorry but ssj Goku is to much for them to handle. smile The beginning of DBZ is the only time I think they have a chance of winning.

dvampire
If goku is webbed then one slash kills goku.

True. smile

TwisterGameX
I said non ssj though.

TwisterGameX
Spidermans not getting hit once anyway since he got pre cog and Batman just has those smoke things.

dvampire
I said non ssj though.

My bad. embarrasment

TwisterGameX
Collosus can take ssj goku if goku does not fly...

dvampire
Spidermans not getting hit once anyway since he got pre cog and Batman just has those smoke things.

Spiderman has been hit by beings alot slower than Goku though, he's going to be getting hit in this battle. smile

TwisterGameX
Not logically

sam_drugbringer
I still think Goku could take this.

The only threat is Spiderman, but lets be real here. He and picolo (I could never spell his name) were allready blowing up Islands back then. Even if he's not strong enough to rip off the webing, he could blast it off.

Then Kamehamaha FTW.

spiderboy5
this is full of BS, goku in ANY form takes the three characters anyday

Ultimate Hulk43
Goku is not allowed to fly to high. Ok I think Batman could do this with his gadgets to distract him, while Spidermans spidersense can dodge his beams..wolverine could heal from any hits and his claws could stab goku.

You call this a match?Batman is the only one who could even fight Goku,Spiderman and Wolverine would get burned.Goku definitely wins this.

sevenman
This is why DBZ threads aren't allowed. Too many fanboys that doesn't know a thing about the other characters, dismiss everything you say about the other characters and overestimating the DBZ/GT characters powers. smile MORE LIKE

This is why DC MARVEL threads aren't allowed. Too many fanboys that doesn't know a thing about the other characters, dismiss everything you say about the other characters and overestimating the DC/MARVEL characters powers. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by sevenman
MORE LIKE

This is why DC MARVEL threads aren't allowed. Too many fanboys that doesn't know a thing about the other characters, dismiss everything you say about the other characters and overestimating the DC/MARVEL characters powers. smile

And your a good example. smile big grin laughing

Juntai
Goku wins.
Even in regular DBZ, as a kid, he was able to make the planet shake and the skies part just by drawing in power.

Magee
It's funny Goku seemed stronger at the end of DB than he did at the start of DBZ. Goku could'nt fly anyway during the radditz saga so thats out. Still he could jump about 2 mile into the air and he had his nimbus (flying cloud). I still think Goku would win against them either way. It would come down to Spiderman and Goku, a gd fight but Goku just has the slight edge.

K3VIL
Beginning of DBZ?
His strenght is still enough to shatter a mountain, so he can kill any of them with ease, Logan with his heal factor and adamantium bones may come back, but it will take him very much to heal from Goku's fists.
He's not gonna stab him anyway, maybe just cause him some scars, MAYBE.
Goku's ground speed and energy blast are already enough to blast them into oblivion, it's not a fair match guys.

Metalmanx
My God.

Just rename this thread "Galactus vs. Batman, Spiderman, and Wolverine."

Same outcome, seriously.

Even at the VERY BEGINNING of Dragon Ball Z, Goku could kill them all in less than a second.

Yes, even Wolverine.

Seriously, this isn't even close. There is NOTHING that the Trio can do to even damage Goku in the slightest.

Creshosk
Would any of you like to prove his level of power? smile

Because I'm sure DVampire would be willing to show how Goku was strugling with a mountain when he was SSJ 2. wink

Darth Macabre
Well he lifted a huge tree out of the ground just using one arm.

Ultimate Hulk43
At the end of DBGT he had the ability to grant wishes because he merged with the dragon Shenron and he was immortal too.

dvampire
Originally posted by Metalmanx
My God.

Just rename this thread "Galactus vs. Batman, Spiderman, and Wolverine."

Same outcome, seriously.

Even at the VERY BEGINNING of Dragon Ball Z, Goku could kill them all in less than a second.

Yes, even Wolverine.

Seriously, this isn't even close. There is NOTHING that the Trio can do to even damage Goku in the slightest.

Goku at the beginning of DBZ wasn't that strong. confused Spiderman is stronger than him at this point in the series too (Goku was only capable lifting 2 tons during his trainning with King Kai), the three of them has taken greater force than that. Wolverine whould be able to slice right through Goku once Spiderman webs him up or Batman could just knock him out with gas. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Creshosk
Would any of you like to prove his level of power? smile

Because I'm sure DVampire would be willing to show how Goku was strugling with a mountain when he was SSJ 2. wink

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video08.mov

Goku isn't that strong, and in this match he is at the start of DBZ.

Ultimate Hulk43
How in the blue hell did you get that because it's not true.Goku could lift more than even Spiderman at the beginning of the series and after his training with King Kai he had far surpassed Spiderman's strength.Also,Goku's aura would burn right through Spiderman's webbing,Wolverine's claws wouldn't hurt him and Batman WOULD NOT be able to knock him out with gas.

dvampire
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
How in the blue hell did you get that because it's not true.Goku could lift more than even Spiderman at the beginning of the series and after his training with King Kai he had far surpassed Spiderman's strength.Also,Goku's aura would burn right through Spiderman's webbing,Wolverine's claws wouldn't hurt him and Batman WOULD NOT be able to knock him out with gas.

He wasn't close to Spiderman's strength during his trainning with King Kai. confused And you keep forgetting that this Goku at the beginning of DBZ.

Well at the beginning of DBZ, I don't think Goku wasn't stronger than Spiderman (who lifts 15tons), since he's trianning at 100 times normal gravity on his way to Namek weight only 6 tons, so he isn't that strong (during his traning with King Kai he was only able to lift about 2 tons I think).

Wolverine has the best durability since he has that healing factor, and his claws can cut through almost anything and Batman has alot things in his belt of his. With team work, the easiest way to take down Goku, is to have Spiderman use his webs to hold him down (that's strong enough to hold the Hulk), then Bats and Wolvie just beat him down. Wolverine could fight him h2h, wounding him, making him lose alot of blood, then they could finish him off. That's some ways I think they could win, Goku's not able to fly to high, so they could pull it off.smile

Ultimate Hulk43
Where are you getting this tons crap from?This is pure speculation,it's not true AT ALL because they never used tons for the show,they used Power Levels which is something totally different.Also,Goku isn't the Hulk so...bad example and like I said,Goku's aura would burn Spidey's webbing.The fact of the matter is that Goku could take these three on at one time with one hand tied behind his back,besides,he knows more martial arts than the three of them combined.And they're only human,Goku's an alien.

Creshosk
How in the blue hell did you get that because it's not true.Goku could lift more than even Spiderman at the beginning of the series and after his training with King Kai he had far surpassed Spiderman's strength.Also,Goku's aura would burn right through Spiderman's webbing,Wolverine's claws wouldn't hurt him and Batman WOULD NOT be able to knock him out with gas. What Aura?

Begining of DBZ he couldn't go SSJ.

And he hadn't had any gravity training yet either.

Ultimate Hulk43
What Aura?

Begining of DBZ he couldn't go SSJ.

And he hadn't had any gravity training yet either.

I wasn't talking about the Goku from the beginning of DBZ.

Creshosk
I wasn't talking about the Goku from the beginning of DBZ. This IS Goku from the begining of DBZ here.

dvampire
I wasn't talking about the Goku from the beginning of DBZ.

That's who is fighting in this match, Goku at the beginning of DBZ. smile

sam_drugbringer
I'd say Spiderman was stronger then Goku. I have no idea where you got 2 tons from, but at the begining of the buu saga, goku coulden't even lift 40 tons in base.

But phisical stgrenth is not the detirmenting factor here. Goku's ability to destroy level mountans with Kamahamaha blasts is.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well,if you count the ENTIRE Saiyan sgaa as the beginning of DBZ,Goku wins due to the Kaio-Ken technique.

Creshosk
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
I'd say Spiderman was stronger then Goku. I have no idea where you got 2 tons from, but at the begining of the buu saga, goku coulden't even lift 40 tons in base.

But phisical stgrenth is not the detirmenting factor here. Goku's ability to destroy level mountans with Kamahamaha blasts is. Back at the begning of DBZ he couldn't just fire one of those out. He had to do the slow kamehameha build up, like Piccolo had to gather energy for the makensoppo. . .

And Goku didn't know IT either so no warp kamehamehas either. . .

Creshosk
Well,if you count the ENTIRE Saiyan sgaa as the beginning of DBZ,Goku wins due to the Kaio-Ken technique. Nope, this is the BEGINING of DBZ, around or just before the fight with Radditz. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer

But phisical stgrenth is not the detirmenting factor here. Goku's ability to destroy level mountans with Kamahamaha blasts is.

On King Kai's planet the gravity is 10x greater than Earth's, Goku weighs about 137 pounds, that's how I got 2 tons. smile

jinzin
dbz characters (with peak human abilities) training in 400 times earths gravity puts them easily over the 100 ton mark... closer to 200 tons actually... spidey's in no way stronger physically...

dvampire
Originally posted by jinzin
dbz characters (with peak human abilities) training in 400 times earths gravity puts them easily over the 100 ton mark... closer to 200 tons actually... spidey's in no way stronger physically...

This is at the beginning of DBZ. confused

Creshosk
dbz characters (with peak human abilities) training in 400 times earths gravity puts them easily over the 100 ton mark... closer to 200 tons actually... spidey's in no way stronger physically... He hasn't HAD that training at the point we're talking about. This is the begining of DBZ about the point in time at the fight with Radditz.

jinzin
dammit.. I knew I should have read the first page.... my bad guys... sad

Creshosk
dammit.. I knew I should have read the first page.... my bad guys... sad It's okay, cause I almost didn't. . . lol.

Metalmanx
Okay, what some of you guys are clearly not understanding is that Goku's "strength" isn't so much his physical strength.

It's a combination of his extreme training, his speed, his precision, his skill, and a bit of power, yes.

At the beginning of Dragonball Z, if Goku really wanted to, I'm sure he could destroy a mountain with a powerful punch.

Spiderman's strength/speed/agility (basically EVERY factor except for intelligence) is completely outclassed by Goku.

And even then, Goku's fighting intelligence makes the Trio look like autistic children. Yes, even Wolverine's.

There is absolutely no way that any of the Trio is even going to touch Goku, he just moves too fast. Even Spidey's spider sense will prove futile against someone who moves as fast as he does.

Hell, Yajorobi or Chou-su could beat all three of them at once. Seriously. DBZ power levels are just insane, even the low-level characters.

jinzin
true..true.. the power he displayed at the end of dragonball was enough to level an island.. the trio won't be too difficult for him to overcome IMO...

Ultimate Hulk43
Once the show gets to the Buu saga and then to the next series DBGT,Superman is the only superhero that is still stronger than the DBZ characters.The Saiyans powers are just unlimited,like Superman's.But if Spidey trained hard enough,could he reach the 100 ton mark?It sucks that such a cool character like Spiderman can only lift 10 tons.

Creshosk
Okay, what some of you guys are clearly not understanding is that Goku's "strength" isn't so much his physical strength.

It's a combination of his extreme training, his speed, his precision, his skill, and a bit of power, yes.

At the beginning of Dragonball Z, if Goku really wanted to, I'm sure he could destroy a mountain with a powerful punch. Unfortuantly we really have nothing to confirm this theaory and has been shown he did have problems with 2 tons. . .

Spiderman's strength/speed/agility (basically EVERY factor except for intelligence) is completely outclassed by Goku. Not at the begining, you're going to have to substaiate these claims.

And even then, Goku's fighting intelligence makes the Trio look like autistic children. Yes, even Wolverine's. I would put batman up above Wolverine in this respect, since Batman is onto "chi"/"ki"/"qi" but Wolverine isn't. . . Not to the same degree Goku is but still. . .

There is absolutely no way that any of the Trio is even going to touch Goku, he just moves too fast. Even Spidey's spider sense will prove futile against someone who moves as fast as he does. And just how fast is that?

Hell, Yajorobi or Chou-su could beat all three of them at once. Seriously. DBZ power levels are just insane, even the low-level characters. But not so much at the begining of DBZ. . . there power levels aren't above 600. . Goku's isn't at least. . .

Creshosk
Once the show gets to the Buu saga and then to the next series DBGT,Superman is the only superhero that is still stronger than the DBZ characters.The Saiyans powers are just unlimited,like Superman's.But if Spidey trained hard enough,could he reach the 100 ton mark?It sucks that such a cool character like Spiderman can only lift 10 tons. 15 tons, he's been upgraded. smile

Metalmanx
Unfortuantly we really have nothing to confirm this theaory and has been shown he did have problems with 2 tons. . .

Not at the begining, you're going to have to substaiate these claims.

I would put batman up above Wolverine in this respect, since Batman is onto "chi"/"ki"/"qi" but Wolverine isn't. . . Not to the same degree Goku is but still. . .

And just how fast is that?

But not so much at the begining of DBZ. . . there power levels aren't above 600. . Goku's isn't at least. . .

...Cresh. Come on, man. I really expected more from you here.

Again, I'm saying anything about his lifting strength. Hell, he probably does have trouble with two tons. Too bad he could completely demolish a 150,000,000,000 ton mountain (I just used the same figures as the one that Hulk lifted) with a single powerful punch. Yes, even at the beginning of DBZ.

Just how fast you say? God, he leaves a freakin after image. What more do I need to tell you?

At the beginning of DBZ, Goku's power level was I believe approximately 600. This was after he removed his weighted clothing and whatnot.

Krillin could win just as fast. As well as Master Roshi.

Creshosk
...Cresh. Come on, man. I really expected more from you here. No, after debating in the Goku vs Superman thread for so long I've seen how sorely overrated DBZ really is. Now I absolutly love DBZ, but they no longer get the benefit of the doubt that others give them. They really aren't as over powered as everyone thinks they are.

Again, I'm saying anything about his lifting strength. Hell, he probably does have trouble with two tons. Too bad he could completely demolish a 150,000,000,000 ton mountain (I just used the same figures as the one that Hulk lifted) with a single powerful punch. Yes, even at the beginning of DBZ. And struggle with one in the Buu saga, (all the way up in the Buu saga) while he's SSJ2. . . shed's a bit of doubt.

Just how fast you say? God, he leaves a freakin after image. What more do I need to tell you? Dragon ball techniques, not necicerily all simple speed. As techniques allow him to move at and much faster than the speed of light for travel, and other techniques allow you to spit out ghost images of yourself that explode, or shoot out energy, that is all the same energy but have vastly different effects.

At the beginning of DBZ, Goku's power level was I believe approximately 600. This was after he removed his weighted clothing and whatnot. 416 to be precise.

Krillin could win just as fast. As well as Master Roshi. Not sure, again, no real gravity training was done at the begining of DBZ. And the Kamehameha waves didn't come out as quick as they do later on in the series. . .

Metalmanx
No, after debating in the Goku vs Superman thread for so long I've seen how sorely overrated DBZ really is. Now I absolutly love DBZ, but they no longer get the benefit of the doubt that others give them. They really aren't as over powered as everyone thinks they are.

And struggle with one in the Buu saga, (all the way up in the Buu saga) while he's SSJ2. . . shed's a bit of doubt.

Dragon ball techniques, not necicerily all simple speed. As techniques allow him to move at and much faster than the speed of light for travel, and other techniques allow you to spit out ghost images of yourself that explode, or shoot out energy, that is all the same energy but have vastly different effects.

416 to be precise.

Not sure, again, no real gravity training was done at the begining of DBZ. And the Kamehameha waves didn't come out as quick as they do later on in the series. . .

I was actually referring to his peak power level during the Radditz fight. It hit approximately 600.

So, you believe that the after image is just produced cuz he wants to? Well, I think you're wrong. From my many years of watching the show and researching it, it appears that he just moves that fast to the point where is image hasn't left your eye yet. Even though he's already moved somewhere else.

dvampire
...Cresh. Come on, man. I really expected more from you here.

Again, I'm saying anything about his lifting strength. Hell, he probably does have trouble with two tons. Too bad he could completely demolish a 150,000,000,000 ton mountain (I just used the same figures as the one that Hulk lifted) with a single powerful punch. Yes, even at the beginning of DBZ.

Just how fast you say? God, he leaves a freakin after image. What more do I need to tell you?

At the beginning of DBZ, Goku's power level was I believe approximately 600. This was after he removed his weighted clothing and whatnot.

Krillin could win just as fast. As well as Master Roshi.

Goku never displayed strength to punch a moutain apart at the beginning of DBZ (during the Raditz fight). Wolverine, Spiderman, and Batman all are faster than the human eye could see, so there not slow either. Goku wieghts he had on his body, was only, 416 pounds, he's physically isn't that strong from the others. smile

Creshosk
I was actually referring to his peak power level during the Radditz fight. It hit approximately 600.

So, you believe that the after image is just produced cuz he wants to? Well, I think you're wrong. From my many years of watching the show and researching it, it appears that he just moves that fast to the point where is image hasn't left your eye yet. Even though he's already moved somewhere else. As I said you can't really tell, because they have an energy available to them that allows them to do all sorts of different things. including Gotenks's ghosts, I mean they are sentient indepent entities that are a technique that Buu was able to mimic. . . And then you can make this energy act in a veriety of different ways.

The after image technique might, or it might not be solely speed based, it might or it might not be some wierd technique like IT or the ghosts. . .

jinzin
what does speed matter? if goku can use an omnidirectional blast like he did at the end of db against piccolo that leveled an island.. what's to stop him from using one against these three...

not to mention the fact that he single handedly took apart the red ribbon army when he was a child....

Creshosk
what does speed matter? if goku can use an omnidirectional blast like he did at the end of db against piccolo that leveled an island.. what's to stop him from using one against these three...funny how vegeta doing that later on only made a big crater. . during the Buu saga no less. . .

not to mention the fact that he single handedly took apart the red ribbon army when he was a child.... And? Which one of these three couldn't?

jinzin
funny how vegeta doing that later on only made a big crater. . during the Buu saga no less. . .

the onl thing that's funny is how you think he couldn't do any more damage besides the fact that he was millions of times stronger than someone who could destroy a planet with the wave of his hand.. even though it's already been explained for you how the attack was concentrated not to destroy more than was necessary... why you still ignore such points I don't know...

And? Which one of these three couldn't? as children? all of them... confused

Creshosk
the onl thing that's funny is how you think he couldn't do any more damage besides the fact that he was millions of times stronger than someone who could destroy a planet with the wave of his hand..Originally posted by jinzin
even though it's already been explained for you how the attack was concentrated Yes a concentrated omnidirectional blast that expended all of his energy. . . riiiight. . .

not to destroy more than was necessary... ALL of his energy and yet pfft. . . killed him. . . big crater. . . nothing else.

why you still ignore such points I don't know... Because they don't make sense.

He expended all of his energy. ALL of it, every last drop, nothing remaining. Nada, zippo, zilch. And I'm to believe that this being that is sooo much stronger than a planet destroyer used up all of his energy and didn't accomplish anything. Oh yes because it was aconcentrated. . in an omnidirectional sorta way. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

as children? all of them... confused Not children. . now.

Metalmanx
the onl thing that's funny is how you think he couldn't do any more damage besides the fact that he was millions of times stronger than someone who could destroy a planet with the wave of his hand.. even though it's already been explained for you how the attack was concentrated not to destroy more than was necessary... why you still ignore such points I don't know...

as children? all of them... confused

Exactly.

Ultimate Hulk43
Actually,they wouldn't be able to defeat the Red Ribbon Army because they didn't have their powers when they were children(I'm referring to Batman,Spiderman and Wolverine).But if they did have their skills and powers as children then they could take out the Red Ribbon Army by themselves too.

Creshosk
Because it sounds like you're saying he was holding back. . sounds like a lame excuse, sorta like saying that Spiderman was holding back against wolverine in the graveyard.

All and everything, not effect and I'm to beleive he could do what you calim? confused despite trying and failing. no

Creshosk
Actually,they wouldn't be able to defeat the Red Ribbon Army because they didn't have their powers when they were children(I'm referring to Batman,Spiderman and Wolverine). Again, not when they were children. . NOW. . .

So he was a kid, big whoop. . . Doesn't change later events does it?

Ultimate Hulk43
Again, not when they were children. . NOW. . .

I was answering something someone said,could Batman,Wolverine and Spiderman take out the Rid Ribbon Army by themselves if they were 11 year olds like Goku was when he defeated them.

Metalmanx
Again, not when they were children. . NOW. . .

Even right now, Batman and Wolverine would not be able to defeat the Red Ribbon Army that child Goku so easily did.

Spiderman, because of his strength and whatnot, probably would be able to.

But that doesn't matter. Goku can obliterate these guys almost instantly.

Creshosk
I was answering something someone said,could Batman,Wolverine and Spiderman take out the Rid Ribbon Army by themselves if they were 11 year olds like Goku was when he defeated them. No, the person (me/I) asked if the three couldn't take out the RR. They (me/I) never said when they were kids.

Creshosk
Even right now, Batman and Wolverine would not be able to defeat the Red Ribbon Army that child Goku so easily did.

Spiderman, because of his strength and whatnot, probably would be able to.

But that doesn't matter. Goku can obliterate these guys almost instantly. And Goku is still being overrated. . . SO why didn't he use an omnidirectional, island obliterator (that's power is contained just to do the job roll eyes (sarcastic) ) on Radditz? wink

dvampire
what does speed matter? if goku can use an omnidirectional blast like he did at the end of db against piccolo that leveled an island.. what's to stop him from using one against these three...

not to mention the fact that he single handedly took apart the red ribbon army when he was a child....

And you don't think Spiderman, Wolverine, or Batman couldn't take down the red ribbon army? confused And his blast is to slow to use (at this point, the Kamehameha wave was his best and only energy attack), against them, they won't stand around to let fire off a Kamehameha wave.

Creshosk
Could you imagine Spiderman webbing Gopku up in a manner so that he couldn't even shoot basic ki blasts?, let alone that specific pose to let lose a kamehameha. . .

Ultimate Hulk43
And Goku is still being overrated. . . SO why didn't he use an omnidirectional, island obliterator (that's power is contained just to do the job roll eyes (sarcastic) ) on Radditz? wink

I love DBZ but the fans act like the characters are totally unbeatable.It just annoys me and pisses me off sometimes.For Christ sake's,Superman could take them all on with one hand tied behind his back.Goku could MAYBE give him a good fight but that's it.

jinzin
(auto quote) the concentrated the blast enough to keep the earth from being blown up... he used every bit of energy he had.... in the area he was in.. it was omnidirectional as not to let buu escape from it...

think about it.. if frieza can destroy a plaet on a joking maner.. why didn't he accidently blow namek to pieces with an attack while in his second or third stage? cause he wasn't trying to...

if vegeta wanted the planet earth gone, it would have been gone.. that's not what he was doing though.. it was an attempt to save the earth not blow it up... why would he try to blow it up? for a guy who's questioning the sensical nature of a feat try to explain that one to me... What the f**k?
just as it makes no sense to me whatsoever that you're under the assumtpion that a dbz character couldn't blow up the earth despite one literally hundreds of times weaker than himself did it with a laugh....

jinzin
And you don't think Spiderman, Wolverine, or Batman couldn't take down the red ribbon army? confused And his blast is to slow to use (at this point, the Kamehameha wave was his best and only energy attack), against them, they won't stand around to let fire off a Kamehameha wave.
as children? hell no....

Creshosk
I love DBZ but the fans act like the characters are totally unbeatable.It just annoys me and pisses me off sometimes.For Christ sake's,Superman could take them all on with one hand tied behind his back.Goku could MAYBE give him a good fight but that's it. Well that's something I agree with you on. People keep overhyping him to be something more than he is. Even at the end of DBZ Goku's might be up to being a low level cosmic, but certainly not a skyfather or higher. Sure he'd fit in better with DC and their Justice leauge of demi-gods than marvels mostly focusing on street levels. But he's not unbeatable.

dvampire
Could you imagine Spiderman webbing Gopku up in a manner so that he couldn't even shoot basic ki blasts?, let alone that specific pose to let lose a kamehameha. . .

Yep. smile And during the beginning they tried to keep from using there energy blasts because they lose to much energy. I think if Spiderman web him the match is over or Wolverine gets a direct slice on Goku it's over and Batman is always paicking somthing in his blet of his. smile

dvampire
as children? hell no....

I'm not talking about as children, but right now. confused

dvampire
I love DBZ but the fans act like the characters are totally unbeatable.It just annoys me and pisses me off sometimes.For Christ sake's,Superman could take them all on with one hand tied behind his back.Goku could MAYBE give him a good fight but that's it.

Thank you! I don't think he could take them with one hand tied behind his back, but I agree with what you said. smile

jinzin
I'm not talking about as children, but right now. confused

the example was from when goku was a kid though.. confused

right now... maybe.. it's hard to say.. the mech suits would definitey be a problem for batman....

dvampire
the concentrated the blast enough to keep the earth from being blown up... he used every bit of energy he had.... in the area he was in.. it was omnidirectional as not to let buu escape from it...

think about it.. if frieza can destroy a plaet on a joking maner.. why didn't he accidently blow namek to pieces with an attack while in his second or third stage? cause he wasn't trying to...

if vegeta wanted the planet earth gone, it would have been gone.. that's not what he was doing though.. it was an attempt to save the earth not blow it up... why would he try to blow it up? for a guy who's questioning the sensical nature of a feat try to explain that one to me... What the f**k?
just as it makes no sense to me whatsoever that you're under the assumtpion that a dbz character couldn't blow up the earth despite one literally hundreds of times weaker than himself did it with a laugh....

What are you talking about? confused You're on somthing way different. smile

Ultimate Hulk43
Well that's something I agree with you on. People keep overhyping him to be something more than he is. Even at the end of DBZ Goku's might be up to being a low level cosmic, but certainly not a skyfather or higher. Sure he'd fit in better with DC and their Justice leauge of demi-gods than marvels mostly focusing on street levels. But he's not unbeatable.

He's even died two times.

dvampire
the example was from when goku was a kid though.. confused

right now... maybe.. it's hard to say.. the mech suits would definitey be a problem for batman....

Batman I agree with, but he'll get it done. But Spiderman and Wolverine whould take them out pretty easy. smile

Creshosk
the concentrated the blast enough to keep the earth from being blown up... he used every bit of energy he had.... in the area he was in.. it was omnidirectional as not to let buu escape from it... And Spiderman was holding back and was stressed out in the graveyard fight. yawn

think about it.. if frieza can destroy a plaet on a joking maner.. why didn't he accidently blow namek to pieces with an attack while in his second or third stage? cause he wasn't trying to... And Buu can turn people into chocolate, so anyone higher than him should be able to do the same thing right? Or are certain techniques restricted to certain fighters?

if vegeta wanted the planet earth gone, it would have been gone.. No way of proving that. I'm getting alot of hype, but when shown thigns close enough to do the trick they fall miserably sshort of your claims.

that's not what he was doing though.. it was an attempt to save the earth not blow it up... why would he try to blow it up? for a guy who's questioning the sensical nature of a feat try to explain that one to me... What the f**k? Well he wouldn't be intending to blow it up, but certianly with their galaxy busting abilities accidently blowing up a little dirtball when expending all of your energy should be no big thing right?

just as it makes no sense to me whatsoever that you're under the assumtpion that a dbz character couldn't blow up the earth despite one literally hundreds of times weaker than himself did it with a laugh.... Because they've never shown to be able to outside of a certain few. Hell a Buu kamehameha struck the Earth and it was fine. with their galaxy busting level that they should have had and Buu being the villain that destroys planets anyway, certainly his kamehameha should have blown up the earth?

But alas no, your claims make no sense, your explinations less. and your hype is just that, hyperbole.

jinzin
the concentrated the blast enough to keep the earth from being blown up... he used every bit of energy he had.... in the area he was in.. it was omnidirectional as not to let buu escape from it...

What are you talking about? confused You're on somthing way different. smile

I'm talking to cresh... and his belief that maijin vegeta couldn't destroy the earth if he wanted to...

Ultimate Hulk43
Thank you! I don't think he could take them with one hand tied behind his back, but I agree with what you said. smile

Some of them are uber tough,but not downright unbeatable.Look at Broly for example,the guy is strong enough to have swords break on him and he even destroyed a galaxy but he still died.

Creshosk
the example was from when goku was a kid though.. confused and was supposed to be impressive, sort of like "they can blow up planets" was supposed to out do Superman surviving a black hole.

right now... maybe.. it's hard to say.. the mech suits would definitey be a problem for batman.... Keep in mind what Wolverine has done. smile

Creshosk
I'm talking to cresh... and his belief that maijin vegeta couldn't destroy the earth if he wanted to... Because it makes no sense to what we see.

jinzin
and was supposed to be impressive, sort of like "they can blow up planets" was supposed to out do Superman surviving a black hole.

Keep in mind what Wolverine has done. smile

that's why i didn't incluse spiderman and wolverine in that sentence... I don't see his name anywhere in there.. do you? What the f**k?

Creshosk
that's why i didn't incluse spiderman and wolverine in that sentence... I don't see his name anywhere in there.. do you? What the f**k? No, but I see uncertainty for all of them, because no one was singled out other than batman for a doubtful maybe.

jinzin
And Spiderman was holding back and was stressed out in the graveyard fight. yawn

that's ridiculous... we know that spiderman wasn't cause he said so himself... we don't know what vegeta's planning other than to destroy buu and save the earth... he makes no indication he's going to attempt to destroy the planet so your comparison is moot..

And Buu can turn people into chocolate, so anyone higher than him should be able to do the same thing right? Or are certain techniques restricted to certain fighters?

yes that's strictly a buu technique.. one of the percks of being created from magic.... but that has nothing to do with frieza who wasn't a magically created character... I once again fail to see any significant point here...

No way of proving that. I'm getting alot of hype, but when shown thigns close enough to do the trick they fall miserably sshort of your claims.
yes there is... vegeta was equal the level of frieza (the same guy who could blow up a planet at will) by the time the fight with frieza began.. he became 10 times stronger during that fight alone.... he later learned to train at 100 times earths gravity.. than 200, then 300 than 400... we learned earlier (from goku's techniques that power level is relative and related directly to strength speed etc etc...) vegeta was still doing that sort of training by the buu saga and was then further augmented by babadi to be even stronger.... thus he can blow up a planet at his will....

Well he wouldn't be intending to blow it up, but certianly with their galaxy busting abilities accidently blowing up a little dirtball when expending all of your energy should be no big thing right?
not at all.. which is why frieza kept himself in his first form to hold back his power level... this is why the dbz characters have such a huge emphasis on control....

Because they've never shown to be able to outside of a certain few. Hell a Buu kamehameha struck the Earth and it was fine. with their galaxy busting level that they should have had and Buu being the villain that destroys planets anyway, certainly his kamehameha should have blown up the earth?

what instance are you reffering to?

But alas no, your claims make no sense, your explinations less. and your hype is just that, hyperbole.

how is the concept of control and concentration lost on you my friend... the only way you can argue this fact is if you continue to ignore how the power level system works.. and how the creater of the dbzU established that the characters became stronger over the sagas not weaker... you're simply ignoring any evidence put infront of you and choosing what to pay attention to and what not to...

akira admittedly said that afterhe introduced frieza... he was always left with the plot hole of "why aren't these guys blowing up the planet" which is why he didn't plan on going any further than the frieza saga... after he did... he had to chalk it up to a degree each of the characters had with control... as I explained...

jinzin
No, but I see uncertainty for all of them, because no one was singled out other than batman for a doubtful maybe.

uncertainty sure.. but I haven't thought it through that hard yet....

TwisterGameX
Jinzin evil face

Lord Shadow Z
Batman- Fried within a second or seriously ****ed up with one punch.

Spiderman- Spider sense? thats not going to do much against an energy beam that can stretch for miles and Goku's speed outweighs his by far (if you want proof, watch in DBZ how his speed is dictated in lines which means faster than the eyes can see)

Wolverine- Adamantium? Yes, strongest metal in "MARVEL" universe hence against Goku it'll melt like cheese. If it doesn't then his flesh will easily disintegrate leaving behind the skeleton- HEAL THAT!

I mean honestly, what challenge is this for Goku? Will anyone ever learn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.