Mortal Kombat or Streetfighter(not a Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok which ones do you enjoy more ?

Thunder Fox
streetfighter it has alway been my favorite

dvampire
Street Fighter. I just like there gameplay better, plus I enjoy anime, which Street Fighter is similar to.

Thunder Fox
streetfighter is an anime but a game first

muad'dib
Ive always enjoyed mortal kombat more... Wasnt so much the gameplay, but the characters. Who doesnt love subzero big grin

TwisterGameX
YeH THE CHARACTERS IN MK MAKE THEM KOOL. i LIKE STREET FIGHTER MORE THOUGH AND LOVE THE ANIME...i LOVE ANIME...

dvampire
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
streetfighter is an anime but a game first

I know, i said it's one of the reason I enjoy playing Street Fighter so much because it reminds me of anime. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by muad'dib
Ive always enjoyed mortal kombat more... Wasnt so much the gameplay, but the characters. Who doesnt love subzero big grin

Subzero is my favorite Mortal Kombat character too! big grin

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by dvampire
I know, i said it's one of the reason I enjoy playing Street Fighter so much because it reminds me of anime. smile oh must of read your post wrong

TwisterGameX
Hadoken VS get over here ?

Thunder Fox
wow that would be funny to see

SaTsuJiN
street fighter has alot more depth.. mortal kombat just feels so... 'preset'.. like if you wanted to do one of those MK3 style combos.. you HAD to push it in a certain order or you didnt combo at all.. sorta boring

TwisterGameX
I liked mortal Kombat trilogy for the 64

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.