Req: "New Apprentice" 15 sec TV spot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PPASSCCATAG
Am kinda pissed that the DVD doesn't have this spot... t'was my fave from the bunch.
If anyone here would kindly upload it, I'd be extremely grateful.
Thanks in advance!

ps - As a reminder, it started off with Holo- Sidious saying "Soon I will have a new apprentice,"
and ended with "You're fulfilling your destiny."
The thing was set to some music from the last battle of ANH.

Stun
it was on the DVD. i think it was called End of Wars but it's been renamed on the DVD. The ANH music at the end was from another TV Ad called seduction - both my favouriteswink

Jedi Priestess
The DVD is missing 3 webdocs as well.

Stun
ya see, i never check out the webdocs because i watched them to death on the OSstick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
wouldnt be so bad but one of them is "Going to the Darkside" unless they expected "The Chosen One" feature to take its place.

Stun
also, the famous 'Back in Black' vid was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they pulled it all together after it was leaked

Jedi Priestess
Now wouldnt THAT have been awesome in its full size?

JKozzy
And The Journey, which was always HS exclusive.. messed

They'll put it on the ultimate box set... just another reason for ppl to get it.

Stun
HELL yesyes

JKozzy
Hm, which shot from the movie is your sig, Stun? Forget where to place that...

Jedi Priestess
On those skinny pipes. And shame on ya for not knowing. nono stick out tongue

JKozzy
Ah, k. Thx JP

chinabing
*sniff* I never bothered to watch the webdocs because I knew they'd come on the DVD, and I didn't want to get spoiled. Wait for the super-dooper set I guess.

PPASSCCATAG
Originally posted by Stun
it was on the DVD. i think it was called End of Wars but it's been renamed on the DVD. The ANH music at the end was from another TV Ad called seduction - both my favouriteswink

"End of Wars" retitled "Epic Tragedy" on the DVD begins with a different line from Holo-Sidious.

"Seduction" does feature music from Ep. IV, but it doesn't begin and end with the lines mentioned in the first post.

Thanks anyway.

JKozzy
http://starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/archive.html

I don't see it there messed

Lotus2003
Here it is: TV-Spot "New Apprentice"

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=026F2ETEPU1I730JO7FG6QYIJA

PPASSCCATAG
It does exist! Powerhouse stuff - short and sweet!
Thanks a million Lotus!

chinabing
This is only related to another reality show, "Survivor," and I don't think it warrants its on thread...

But if anybody's watching Survivor Guatemala, I think the survivors are staying on the temple we see in ANH when Falcon flies in.

JKozzy
Repost, if possible? The spot, that is.

DarkYoda
I'm fairly positive the DVD had all the TV spots... I went through them all and compared them to ones I had on my hard drive.

PPASSCCATAG
I have a yousendit url...
Am disallowed from posting links cause I'm still a board noob...
Maybe I can send the link to someone here so that it can be reposted?

And just to clarify, this tv spot is not on the DVD
(at least on the Region 1 copy that I have) - hence my original query...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.