Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/65/Genisbust.JPG/200px-Genisbust.JPG Do you think Genis is as strong as his father?

DarkCrawler
Stronger.

Inspectah Deck
Stronger than Namor?

armandovalles
Physically he's shown he can get into the Class 100 class when he amps his strength. But i dont know if he could get to Namor-level Namor is pretty f*cking strong.

Blasts-wise tho yes he's far more powerful than his Father and Namor.

leonheartmm
in every aspect hes far stronger than both his father and namor{namor isnt all that strong really}

Inspectah Deck
I forgot, this is a respect thread

armandovalles
he already has one.

Inspectah Deck
sadwalk

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by leonheartmm
in every aspect hes far stronger than both his father and namor{namor isnt all that strong really}

Strong enough to knock out Hulk with one punch.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by armandovalles
Physically he's shown he can get into the Class 100 class when he amps his strength. But i dont know if he could get to Namor-level Namor is pretty f*cking strong.

I thought Genis went hand to hand with Sentry?

armandovalles
yea but people dont seem to consider that good evidence so i disgarded that. But yea, f u consider that good evidence, which i do, then yea, Genis can get very high into the Class 100 range as he went toe-to-toe with Sentry in a brawl/energy fight.

Inspectah Deck
BOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.