The Best Movies Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
HI IF ANYONE WANT TO TALK ABOUT ALL THE BEST MOVIES COME HERE OH YEAH MINE IS AMERICAN PIE Happy Dance

Deano
lol american pie. laughing out loud laughing miffed

nick1811
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
HI IF ANYONE WANT TO TALK ABOUT ALL THE BEST MOVIES COME HERE OH YEAH MINE IS AMERICAN PIE Happy Dance

jesus christ

KillTheLight
wtf

Susan-Storm
Best Movie of all time: fantastic four and if you comment on this you will wish you never been born

Mr Parker
Well Im glad you at least didnt say the movie below my user name was the best movie ever. big grin
as far as best movie ever? a tie between Empire strikes back and A New Hope.

lord krondor
Chinatown

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Well Im glad you at least didnt say the movie below my user name was the best movie ever. big grin
as far as best movie ever? a tie between Empire strikes back and A New Hope.

big grinummm...spider-man is the best movie of all time! wink

dotcomguy
Not to be unoriginal but it's gotta be .... Scarface

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Best Movie of all time: fantastic four and if you comment on this you will wish you never been born
This is a joke, right? Please tell me you're joking!

Ast
Back to the Future for me. big grin

Tptmanno1
Hard to tell for all time. I mean there are best in the genera, but its hard to compare a comedy to an action, or a Film Noir to a musical. Its just different.

MildPossession
I love your sig Tptmanno1.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Blade Runner or the Shawshank Redemption

The Highlord
Schindler's list LOTR and Ben Hur

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Shawshank Redemption

Loved it thumb up

I agree with Stef, you can't compare different genres, it's much too varied to decide on all time. smile

Trinity_Neo<3
matrix is a really good movie likea the 1st and 2nd i didn't like the 3 but want there to be a 4th i can't believe that trinity and neo die

thomasgeorge
hey american pie is the greatest movie ever fantastic four is for childs

lord krondor
Originally posted by Trinity_Neo&lt;3
matrix is a really good movie likea the 1st and 2nd i didn't like the 3 but want there to be a 4th i can't believe that trinity and neo die

Just let it go! It was a movie. We know Trinity is a goner, and it's assumed the Neo is dead. But even if he's not, Jesus tap dancing Christ - GET OVER IT.

Wolfie
Seriously, spread the 4th Matrix movie crap all over the forum....

Dordaness
Doll Master is the best damn film ever and its japanese big grin

MildPossession
Doll Master was boring in most parts for me, and it's actually Korean.

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by MildPossession
I love your sig Tptmanno1.
Cool...
Yea thats such a great movie...

thomasgeorge
i know its not gonna happen

noelluvspotter
BESIDES ANY MOVIES WITH THE BEATLES IN IT OR ANY MOVIES ABOUT THE BEATLES AND BESIDES ANY HARRY POTTER MOVIES MY TWO FAVORITE MOVIES ARE STAND BY ME AND PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

thomasgeorge
good choice

spencerspider
Star Wars Revenge of the Sith maybe, hmm or for you Mr. Parker Spiderman!! lolSaw 2 rocked as well its close but I really dont know wow

Rapscallion
Schindler's List
Saving Private Ryan
LOTR

Those are all probably my favorites.Schindler's List is definitly the best made though.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Cool...
Yea thats such a great movie...

I actually looked up that movie on imdb and it looks really interesting. I'll have to watch it sometime. As for my all time favourite movie it probably has to be Reservoir Dogs.

Bicnarok
Depends what mood im in.

Matrix was probably the most impressive at the first show.
Blade for action.
Football Factory or Dog soldiers for laughter.
Dont like love stories so forget that.

Michikawa
Blade Runner or Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy as a whole.

FistOfThe North
Star Wars - Episode 4: A New Hope

Deathblow
Taxi Driver is probably the best movie I've ever seen, and I don't know anyone who's watched it and not been completely gripped by it.

jockjanson
I love Being There, ATM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.