SuperVegito vs SuperMan vs SuperBuu vs SuperSayian1Gotenks: TheMightyWarriorsBattle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a Battle Between Four Great SUPER FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!! The Battle Takes Place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber where it's just only them in there. SuperSyian1Gotenks stays in his Fusion and can't unfuse and SuperVegito can't unfuse as well. Also, All Four Fighters become More Stronger in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which one of these SUPER FIGHTERS Will Win This Battle? big grin big grin big grin big grin

TPinaPimp
Super Veggeto is much much much stronger then SSJ Gotneks (You should make it SSJ3) and Super Buu.. and Superman is on a whole nother level

Sonic x 20
So SuperSayian3 Gotenks can match up to SuperVegito's Power.

dvampire
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
So SuperSayian3 Gotenks can match up to SuperVegito's Power.

No he can't. confused

TPinaPimp
NO even with SSj3 he wouldn't be anywhere close to Veggeto's level

Sonic x 20
By any chance SuperBuu can absorb SuperVegito again.

TPinaPimp
Veggeto LET! Buu absorb him.... If he was trying Buu would've been killed instantly...

Sonic x 20
Yeah, your right about that and also SuperVegito can't Unfuse in this Battle, so SuperBuu is in alot of trouble.

Acrosurge
Well if Super Vegito can beat Super Buu near effortlessly, than it sounds like this is going to be a Superman vs Super Vegito battle. Vegito can win if he uses mostly energy attacks. If he tries to go hand to hand, Superman will probably take him due to his superior strength and superior durability. Has it not been said that SS3 Goku could lift an entire city? Well, Superman has "lifted" an entire planet equipped with lightspeed engines that were working against him. If SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegito, then Superman should have the edge due to strength and durability.

dvampire
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well if Super Vegito can beat Super Buu near effortlessly, than it sounds like this is going to be a Superman vs Super Vegito battle. Vegito can win if he uses mostly energy attacks. If he tries to go hand to hand, Superman will probably take him due to his superior strength and superior durability. Has it not been said that SS3 Goku could lift an entire city? Well, Superman has "lifted" an entire planet equipped with lightspeed engines that were working against him. If SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegito, then Superman should have the edge due to strength and durability.

SSJ3 never lifted a city. confused If Vegeto uses his energy blasts, Superman won't hold back from using his Heat Vision or Ice Breath. I agree with what you said except Vegeto> ssj3 Goku. smile

Acrosurge
Originally posted by dvampire
SSJ3 never lifted a city. confused If Vegeto uses his energy blasts, Superman won't hold back from using his Heat Vision or Ice Breath. I agree with what you said except Vegeto> ssj3 Goku. smile Forgive me, I wasn't suggesting Goku had done such a thing in continuity. I had heard that Akira Toriyama once stated that Goku could lift an entire city physically in that state.

Does Vegeto > SSJ3 Goku? I was under the impression that the SSJ3 transformation came after Vegeto and was therefore stronger.

dvampire
Forgive me, I wasn't suggesting Goku had done such a thing in continuity. I had heard that Akira Toriyama once stated that Goku could lift an entire city physically in that state.

Does Vegeto > SSJ3 Goku? I was under the impression that the SSJ3 transformation came after Vegeto and was therefore stronger.

It's cool! Goku never lifted a city in ssj3 cannon wise (not the original manga or Japanese anime). Vegeto (Goku and Vegeta fused togather) is the most powerful being in DBZ, he was the only one that could match Super Buu in power. smile

Acrosurge
Originally posted by dvampire
It's cool! Goku never lifted a city in ssj3 cannon wise (not the original manga or Japanese anime). Vegeto (Goku and Vegeta fused togather) is the most powerful being in DBZ, he was the only one that could match Super Buu in power. smile Ooooh, so Super Buu is more powerful than the final Buu? That's what I get for not watching the endless episodes of the Buu saga.

dvampire
Ooooh, so Super Buu is more powerful than the final Buu? That's what I get for not watching the endless episodes of the Buu saga.

Your correct! smile Super Buu (who fused with Gotenks and Mystic Gohan, both who are more powerful than ssj3 Goku) is the strongest incarnation of Buu. Kid Buu (Kid Buu is more powerful than Fat Buu, but not Super Buu) is the one who fought ssj3 Goku. thumb up

Ianus
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
This is a Battle Between Four Great SUPER FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!! The Battle Takes Place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber where it's just only them in there. SuperSyian1Gotenks stays in his Fusion and can't unfuse and SuperVegito can't unfuse as well. Also, All Four Fighters become More Stronger in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Which one of these SUPER FIGHTERS Will Win This Battle? big grin big grin big grin big grin

Someone needs to take their meds....

Lanzo
Not to knock to Man of Steel, but Vegito is well above and beyond Goku at SSJ3. He can match Superman blow for blow physically, or at least come damn close. And with Vegito's added abilities of energy attacks and instant transmission, I'd have to give this one to Vegito. But big props to Superman, he's one of the few beings that could give Vegito a run for his money.

But you guys are all right about one thing: Buu and Gotenks can sit their asses down. Superman could smoke them both, and so could Vegito.

dvampire
Originally posted by Lanzo
Not to knock to Man of Steel, but Vegito is well above and beyond Goku at SSJ3. He can match Superman blow for blow physically, or at least come damn close. And with Vegito's added abilities of energy attacks and instant transmission, I'd have to give this one to Vegito. But big props to Superman, he's one of the few beings that could give Vegito a run for his money.

But you guys are all right about one thing: Buu and Gotenks can sit their asses down. Superman could smoke them both, and so could Vegito.

Do you have proof that Vegeto is even close to Superman in strength? Superman also has long range attacks that's devastating and effective, so Vegeto isn't the only one that could attack from a distance. IT is nothing but a teleport (something Supes has fought countless of times), it won't help him in this match.

I agree that the fight whould come down to Vegeto and Supes, but Superman will come out on top. smile

Blue Dragon
Super Buu is only the 3rd of them all. Remember there's Buu, Super Buu then Kid Buu. Vegito is in what form? First, second etc? Even so Vegito is stronger than super Buu, but I don't think against Kid Buu.

Lana
*sighs*

Really, is it that hard to follow the one main rule in here?

If at least one character did not ORIGINATE in a game (simply appearing in one is not enough), the thread isn't allowed.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.