Chambersville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maleficus
In the dusty old town of Chambersville crime goes unpunished. The sheriffs are murdered before they can even get sworn in. It's up to the folks of Chambersville to figure out any way they can get rid of all the out laws, even if it means taking the law into there own hands.

(Here are the races that you can choose from)

Humans- You've got problems if you don't know what these are. Humans can live almost anywhere and adapt to their surroundings.

Lagoes- Lizard like people of the desert. Very versatile people, they live much like the Native Americans did before they met the settlers. They are strong and incredibly tough, but they don't do to well around water.

warenels- Dog like people of the shadows. This is a mysterious race of people. They try to live like the humans, but are sometimes regarded as freaks.

Bogamans- Bear like people of the grasslands. Most Bogamans don't get along with humans. To the Bogamans, humans are the most filthy of all monsters. Some Bogamans live in harmony with all races, but they are usually kicked out of the Bogaman communes.

(Here's the deal. There are four forms of magic. All races have the ability to use a form of magic, but you can only learn one of the four. They come from the region you learn the form in. All of these regions can be found close to Chambersville.)

Strength of the desert: This is a powerful form of offensive magic. Those who use it can command fire. This form can be learned in the desert.

Grace of the sky's: This is form of defensive magic. Those who use it can call on the winds to protect them. Some people who use this form can even fly. This form can be learned in the mountains.

Love of the Grasslands: This is a form of supportive magic, mainly use for medical purposes. This form is much like alchemy, only you don't need to remember all of those troublesome transmutation circles. You can learn this form in the valley.

Mask of the shadows: This form is use for stealth. Those who master this form can jump to new locations through the shadows, make themselves nigh invisible, and remain perfectly silent. You have to find some one who knows this form if you want to learn how to use it. I don't mind if you make up your own magic teacher, in fact I encourage it.

You can choose one of these forms to go along with your job. But don't forget, magic alone won't keep you alive in Chambersville. You'll have to think of skills to fit with your character's persona.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Raly Bogart
Race: Warenel
Appearance: Light brown fur, Violet eyes, 4'3" tall, thin build, missing a small piece of his right ear.
Job: Field hand. Raly works for a poor farm family, they can't pay him much but they feed him and let him stay in the house.
Skills: Raly has taught himself how to shoot very well, but he prefers to use his hands in a fight. Raly is a very good gambler, he hardly ever loses a bet.
Magic form: Love of the Grasslands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was setting in Chambersville. Raly sat and watched as the sun sunk behind the mountains. He looked around at the ranch where he lived. "Things are starting to get dangerous round here." He thought to himself looking toward the town. "Won't be long before those bandits come here looking for more profit." He stood up and tightened his gun belt. "It's about time someone did something about all this." He said, walking slowly into Chambersville.

DarkDethbringer
Name: Narrik Marongat
Race: Human
Appearance: Blonde hair, wears dusty old western like clothes
Job: unemployed
Skills: has a keen eye for shooting, and is one of teh greates fighters, he can shoot down someone with a single shot a mile away.
Magic form: Strength of the Desert

Jacobleo
Name: Jacob Leopard
Appearance: black fur , aquaeyes, 4'5" tall, ripped build,
Job: mercinary
Skills:can shoot and fight with hands real good

Maleficus
(Awesome.)

Maleficus
(Anyone who wants to can just start playing.)

Blood Ninja
name:kelly
race: warnel
apperance: grey fur, green eyes, 4'8" tall
skill: an expert at archery(if there is) strong
magic form: Mask of the shadows

Maleficus
(Anything that they had in the old west, they have in Chambersville. So archery is fine.)

Blood Ninja
(ok do we start?)

Maleficus
(Sure, introduce your character.)

Maleficus
Raly went to town and found the Two Shot Saloon. The Two Shot was the meeting place of one of the town's smaller gangs, The Chambersville Brawlers. "Gotta' start somewhere." He sighed, bursting through the swinging doors. He looked around at the gang members as they spat and scoffed at him. "Y'all best not get to comfortable in here." He said, his boyish voice sounding confidant but not intimidating. "If y'all don't clear out there's gonna' be a whole mess of trouble." He walked to the bar and ordered a beer. "If you ain't gone by the time this bottle is empty, I'm gonna' have to teach y'all a lesson. One you won't soon forget." He said, beginning to drink.

takuto
Name: Airi Kay
Appearance: silvery fur, one blue eye, one green eye, about 4'7", wiry build (thus thin, but strong)
Job: Freelance ~ fairly good with guns and arrows, but daggers are really her thing, can cook, will resort of theft ~ hired by bar owners to cheat men of their money
Skills: any object she throws will hit its mark; darts, daggers, etc.
Magic form: Strength of the desert

Maleficus
(Cool! eek! )

takuto
"Hey, tough guy. Wanna try your luck at a game of cards?" Airi winked at him from the card table. "Maybe you can teach these ruffins a lesson or two."

"Oh, come on Airi. Like that fellow would want ta play with the best gamblers in town." The bartender called over to her. "Besides, this guy sounds like he just hit puberty."

"Awwww. Give 'im a chance Lars. Who knows, maybe he's good." Airi smiled at him and began to deal. "You in or not?"

Maleficus
Raly grinned at Airi. "Now don't tell me a nice young girl like you is mixed up in this gang." He laughed, taking another sip from his beer.

takuto
"No sir, I'm an honest worker, unlike these liars and cheaters." Airi was taken a back by such a comment.

Maleficus
Raly calmed his laughter and smiled at Airi. "If that's the case, deal me in."

Maleficus
(I'm assuming that your game is black jack. That's the only one I actually know how to play.)

Raly slid his cards closer to himself and knocked on the bar before he looked at them. He glanced at them and grinned, he saw an ace of spades and a jack of clubs looking up at him. "Looks like it's my lucky day." He tipped his hat at Airi. "Thank you for your company mam." He said finishing his beer. He set a small gold piece on the bar for the bartender. And turned to face the Chambersville Brawlers. None of them left, in fact they all stood and watched him drink his beer. He smiled at them sheepishly. "Don't suppose you boys have a good sense of humor." He said laughing quietly.

The leader of the Brawlers, Heavy Knuckle Nate, stood up. "You've got a big mouth for being such a small freak. You got a problem with us dog boy?" He said stepping closer to Raly.

Raly backed up to the bar and carefully reached for his empty bottle. "You might say that Nate, you and your boys have been bothering a lot of people and I'm not to keen on that kind of behavior."

Heavy Knuckle Nate stopped for a moment then burst out into loud laughter. "You have to be kidding with me. What are you some sort of law man? You don't even look like a man yet." He shouted, laughing and wiping tears from his eyes. He calmed down and looked at Raly. "I tell you what dog boy, If you buy my and the boys a round of drinks we'll consider this all a big joke."

Raly laughed quietly again. "Sure I'll give you something to drink." He said, swinging the bottle around and smashing it on Nate's face.

Nate screamed and rolled on the floor. He pulled his hand away and saw that he was bleeding heavily from his face. "Kill that dog boy. Rip that son of a ***** apart."

Raly shoved one of the Brawlers into a table with his foot, then punched another in the face. "I done told all you brawlers to clear out. Now I'm gonna have to teach y'all a lesson." He said jumping on to the bar and throwing some of the bottles at them. Raly jumped onto one of the larger Brawlers and started to punch him in the face. "Yee haw!" He shouted as the large Brawler fell on his back.

Thunder Fox
Name: axel
Race: warenels
Appearance: crimson fur and blue eyes
Job: assassin
Skills: prefers brains over brawn for sratageybut he is powerful but he will lead his vitum in the oddest traps to mess with thier minds
Magic form: Strength of the Desert

Maleficus
Raly kept fighting, all of the Chambersville Brawlers got into the fight. Soon the entire saloon was in one big brawl. Raly punched one Brawler on the nose and smashed a plate of the head of another. Out of no where two of the smaller Brawlers popped up and grabbed Raly's arms. "Wait! No! Put me down!" Raly shouted as they carried him to the bar.

The turned him around and slammed him onto the bar. "You're going for a ride dog boy!" One of the Brawlers shouted. They pushed Raly and he slid across the bar, crashing through some of the patron's orders.

Raly slid until he got to the end of the bar, where he fell off and broke a chair. He looked up and saw that he was covered in Airi's playing cards. He put as many as he could on the counter and tipped his hat to Airi. "Pardon me mam." He said, rushing back into the fight. "Now you've done it. Y'all went and made me mad!"

Thunder Fox
axel walked in silently and sat at the bar

Maleficus
(Axel seems like the kind of guy who would make the most of the 'Mask of the Shadows' form. That form would suit an assassin quite well. Not that I want you to change it or anything, I'm just saying.)

A few of the Brawlers saw Axel sit at the bar and went over to hassle him. "Hey look, it's another dog boy!" One said, grabbing Axel's arm. "We've been getting trouble from your types lately. You ain't welcome here."

The other Brawler laughed. "This dog ain't trained, Joe. We gots ta help him learn." He said, punching Axel across the jaw. "Sit. Stay." He laughed, kicking at Axel.

Thunder Fox
axel moved in almost a blur and caught one by the throat and held his body as a sheild "not wise to mess with an assassin" axel growled lowly
yeah your right but old habits die hard i'm used to going for thr power attacks but i'm changing it to that)

Maleficus
(Cool.)

Raly saw a new fighter in the bar. Fighting off one Brawler with another. He jumped over a crowd of angry bar goers to punch a brawler who was sneaking up on the new guy. "Ain't seen you round here before." He said, shoving another Brawler. "Don't underestimate these..." He said, getting interrupted by an angry fat man lifting Raly over his head. "guys." He mumbled as the fat man tossed him across the bar into a group of Brawlers.

Thunder Fox
axel disappeared and put his claws through the fat man

Maleficus
(I've got to go. Be back later.)

takuto
"Grrrr. Customers should behavior themselves. If you men can't control your selves, then get out." Airi stood over the head guy, holding a ball of fire in her hand. "Now get, ya mutt. You and your pack are henceforth banned from this bar."

Scrambling to his feet, the man began to back out of the room. "Jeez, miss, didn't mean ta ruin the peace an' all. Don't hurt me, I'll take my men a scram. Just don't hurt us." He turned and ran from her.

"Men." Airi sighed

"Ya didn't hafta be so hash girl." the bartender looked at her

Maleficus
Raly got up and wiped some blood off of his nose. He started shoving the straggling gang members out of the saloon. "Yeah, thats right! Y'all shoulda' run while you had the chance." He said laughing as the last Brawler ran down the street. "And don't try coming back!" Raly went back into the saloon and looked at the state it was in. Almost all of the tables and chairs were broken and broken glass littered the floor. Raly limped back over to the bar and laughed. "Sorry for the mess. I reckon when I can feel my hands I'll be able to help you clean up." He looked around for a second. "Did it just get darker?" He asked passing out on the floor.

Jacobleo
Jacob sees a man on the ground i reckon he needs help and pored some water on him

Thunder Fox
looked at raly and helped him to a seat

Maleficus
Raly came to for a second and looked up at Axel. "Much obliged." He said, as he passed out again.

Thunder Fox
laughed slightly and sat down again

Maleficus
A small, grey old farmer walked into the saloon. "Pardon me folks." He said removing his hat. "I was wondering if any of you have seen a young warnel boy wandering around here? He has brown fur, he's about this high," He said putting his hand up to show how tall the boy he was looking for was. "and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who started the fight in here."

Raly was barely conscious, he raised his hand to show where he was. "I'm right over here, Boss." He mumbled.

Boss gasped and ran over to him. "Raly, what happened to you?" He asked, picking him up from the seat.

Raly shook his head. "Really Boss, I'm fine. You should have seen what I did to those Brawler boys." He said, putting up his fist and shaking it at the window facing the street.

Boss started to carry Raly home. "What did I tell you about fighting with the gangs? You shouldn't go causing trouble! What if the killed you?" He yelled walking through the door. Boss stopped and looked through the door. "I assume you save this boy's life." He said, to the few remaining people in the bar. "I thank you kindly for keeping him alive. I'll send him back to help you rebuild after I get him fixed up." Then he turned and walked Raly back to the farm.

Chaosbark
Name: Res Dulbin.
Race: Bogaman
Appearance: Light brown fur due to sun bleach, various body art can be seen along his muzzle and such. 6'2, muscular build (noticable through fur) Chocolate eyes, one scar running along his left eye lid.
Job: Hunter, fur trader. Res would be of a nomadic sort simply following wherever the largest skins can be found. Though due to his behavior almost all of his race has found him hostile along with violent. The tattoo along the right side of his face tells of how he 'lost' it seven years ago. Due to a drug intox he brutally murdered almost all that remained of the offshoot of his commune.
Skills: Res mainly specializes in trapping yet he can still be seen with an old rifle. His shooting skills have yet to be determined though when angered he will use brute force to take out any adversary.
Attitude: Ever since his banishment from all communes Res sees all human's fit for respect. Rather a slave to his kindness he will still lose it if something where to offend him extremely. A shot towards his race would be sufficient enough.
Magic Power: Grace of the Sky's.

Thunder Fox
axel yawned helped clean up the bar

Chaosbark
Res eyed the four men following him as he stared quietly. Hands gripping the massive pack of furs on his back he would continue on along the road. A large horse walked beside him staring at the men as well. Res had decided to carry the pack letting the horse remain bare back as usual. He didn't want the horse to suffer any thing as he heard the men continue to make calls under their breath. "Nice horse, could use some furs you know. Especially from that freak I mean look at him He has fur literally!" The group broke out in a laugh as Res quietly patted his horse with a large hand. "Don't listen to them Raigeko." "What's that? You aint going to listen to us freak?" Res heard a pistol cock as he froze quietly just outside the bar. All four men slowly encircled Res and his horse. Res didn't move as he spoke up quietly. "I don't want any problems..please just let me go." The men laughed again altogether as the ringleader spoke up. "Aw, he don't want any trouble. Guess he kind of stepped right in it." Raising the gun he would aim at Res's horse laughing mildly. Firing off a single shot the horse would take it in the chest falling to the ground kicking a few times. Crouching down Res would place two hands on the horse trying to keep it from moving. Turning quickly he would recieve a kick to the side still not moving. "I didn't do any thing to you. Why did you shoot Raigeko?" He seemed almost unusually calm for his form as he recieved another kick.

Thunder Fox
axel finished getting rid of the debris and saw bogaman being harrased and used mask of shadows to appear behind the men and had a dagger by the ring leader "you wouldn't be harassing him now would ya" axel said coldly his fur shineing a brighter red in the sun

takuto
Airi handed Raly a glass of water and went out to see what was happening outside. She was alread in a foul mood, so seeing a bogaman getting bashed did nothing but worsen it. "Men. All of 'em are hot heads." Stepping off of the porch, fire ignited around her hands. "Four on one seems unfair." Looking at the other warnel. "Shall we even the odds?"

Thunder Fox
"lets" grinnig

Blood Ninja
(ah shoot what was my characters name? ill introduce myself in a litle while. jus tell me where everyone is k)

takuto
(bar)

"Whatcha gonna do girl? Charm us away?" one of the guys laughed at her.

"You wish." Airi punched him in the face and then kicked him in the groin. He fell down, holding his burning face. "Who's next?"

Blood Ninja
kelly went to the bar and noticed there was a fight. (guessing its outside?) "do you need some help?" she said holding an arrow

Thunder Fox
axel was playing mind games with the others and slashed each one

Blood Ninja
kelly stabbed one with an arrow. the man she stabbed was going after her

Chaosbark
He would watch quietly as they were attacking the men simply still retraining his horse. He didn't want any one getting hurt even if it was dirt bags. Repositioning the large fur he would hear another gunshot go off towards the female with the fire ball. At that he would slam his hands along the ground sending a large pyre of wind in front of her as the bullet was knocked off course. Panting some he rose from the ground gripping Axel's forearm. "Stop it." Letting his arm go he would see the man going after the girl with an arrow. At one leap Res would seem to be flying as he landed with a crash gripping the man under his armpits. Restraining him the man quickly struggled yelling out. "Let me go freak! Let me go--Crack!-- The man had struggled to much getting his spine broken in the process. Feeling the man go limp he would suddenly feel terrible. "I..I didn't mean to do that.." He stared at the other dead men suddenly feeling worse as his horse had gone limp as well. "....."

Maleficus
Boss took Raly back to the farm and fed him a thick green potion. "Why can't you practice being a doctor? Surely that can better serve Chambersville then you going to bars and fighting."

Raly stood up, he felt 100% better after drinking the foul green potion. "I know I won't be able to clean the streets of Chambersville all by myself, but if I can inspire others to fight I might make a difference."

Boss back handed Raly across the face. "I didn't teach you how to use your magic just for you to ignore its porpoise and hurt others."

Raly sighed. "I don't use the Love of the Grasslands to hurt others. I use what I was borne with."

Boss shook his head and pointed at the door. "I want you to go back to that bar and help those nice folks clean up. And don't come back until you've learned your lesson."

Raly walked out the door. "Yes sir." He said, picking up a running pace and going back to town.

Thunder Fox
axel stood up straight and put his weapon away and watched

takuto
Originally posted by Maleficus
Boss took Raly back to the farm and fed him a thick green potion. "Why can't you practice being a doctor? Surely that can better serve Chambersville then you going to bars and fighting."

Raly stood up, he felt 100% better after drinking the foul green potion. "I know I won't be able to clean the streets of Chambersville all by myself, but if I can inspire others to fight I might make a difference."

Boss back handed Raly across the face. "I didn't teach you how to use your magic just for you to ignore its porpoise and hurt others."

Raly sighed. "I don't use the Love of the Grasslands to hurt others. I use what I was borne with."

Boss shook his head and pointed at the door. "I want you to go back to that bar and help those nice folks clean up. And don't come back until you've learned your lesson."

Raly walked out the door. "Yes sir." He said, picking up a running pace and going back to town.

(porpoise..... smile purpose )

Airi finished cleaning up and brought a beer out to the bogaman. 'Hey, thanks for ya help sir. Got a place ta stay?"

Blood Ninja
kelly went inside the bar

Thunder Fox
axel walked away

Chaosbark
He would stare at the drink quietly raising a large hand. "No, please I don't want to be a bother. I'm fine i'll just sell my fur and b--.." He would go quiet again staring at his now dead horse that he had traveled for so long with. A deep growl would emanate from him as he slowly calmed down. "Why do humans due things like this?"

takuto
"They are destructive, and yet creative at the same time. The value their own lives and those that they find important, but those they find more primative, more difficult to understand they find meaningless. The human race cannot accept the complex. And that which they will not accept, they destroy." Airi looked at him with understanding. "Come, stay the night in one of the rooms upstairs."

Chaosbark
Res's eyes never left his horse as he turned his gaze back to Airi. "I..I need to give my horse a proper burial." With that he would move to the horse hoisting it along his shoulders almost effortlessly. He had left his furs near Airi as he stopped for a second. "I'll stay for the night only if you let me work off the trouble I caused. Would you be kind enough to keep an eye on my furs till I can get back and move them in?"

takuto
"certainly," Airi leaned against the porch post watching the gentle bogaman leave to bury his horse.

Maleficus
Raly was running through the streets of Chambersville when he saw a sad looking Bogaman carrying a dead horse. "Howdy, I couldn't help but notice your situation and wonder what led up to it. Can I be of assistance to you in any way?" He said, trying to be polite and cheer up the sad looking bogaman.

Chaosbark
Res stopped eyeing the new figure that addressed him. Nodding politely he spoke up. "I think I just did something wrong I don't know. All I came to do was sell my furs and a group of men just shot my horse..I suppose I deserved it I don't know. I just don't want to cause any more trouble. I'll sell my furs and leave." With that he repostioned the dead horse the tattoo across his face now apparant. The one that if someone knew about it would figure it meant traitor.

Maleficus
Raly sighed as Res told him his story. "I'm sorry you've had so much trouble here. If I had my way, I'd kick all the scum out of this town." He said, looking down at the horse. He moved closer to Res and helped him carry his dead companion. "Don't worry friend, you won't have to bare this burden on your own." He said kindly.

Puddin Pop
Name: Jay-lynne
Race: warenels
Appearance: Dark brown fur and brown eyes, very thin, about 4'6"
Skills: very good with bow and arrow, strong
Magic form: Mask of the Shodows

Jay-lynne stepped onto the road she looked around and walked behind a few people. She felt confused. Where was she? Jay-lynne turned her head thinking about where she was last. Nothing...had she been knocked out? Oh well just go with the flow and find out where she is.

Chaosbark
(I feel all out of place being the only person with a character besides a Warenel.)
Res's dark brown eyes watched the other carefully as he spoke up again. "Really, i'm fine I can do it myself..." He shifted the horse's weight making it where he was carrying the most weight. Coming towards Chambersville's outskirts he would stop quietly. "I can handle the rest here..thank you any way."

Maleficus
Originally posted by Chaosbark
(I feel all out of place being the only person with a character besides a Warenel.)
Res's dark brown eyes watched the other carefully as he spoke up again. "Really, i'm fine I can do it myself..." He shifted the horse's weight making it where he was carrying the most weight. Coming towards Chambersville's outskirts he would stop quietly. "I can handle the rest here..thank you any way." Raly shook his head. "It is my duty to help others." He said following Res. "This town is full of people who want to hurt others. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who just wants to help." He looked up at Res. "I'll help you bury your friend and sell your furs."

Blood Rain
kelly walked into the bar and ordered a drink from the bar tender

Puddin Pop
Jay-lynne walked in a bar and ordered a drink. She sat down on a stool and looked down.

Thunder Fox
(recap)

Puddin Pop
~Chaos I'll change my character to another species if you want me to. I'll be a human or something.~

Maleficus
(You don't have to, he's just the only one who isn't playing as a warnel.)

Puddin Pop
~I know but still~

Wild Cherry
Name: Miloe Sentra
Race: Bogaman
Appearance: being a former wanderer from the north, she has white ears, and a white tail like a polar bear, a short ( for her race) but stocky bulid, about 5"5 and crystalic deep blue eyes, with her left ear peirced.
Job: Horse caretaler
Skills: Very good with any medical needs, and she's amazing with animals.
Magic form: Grace of the Sky's

Maleficus
Awesome eek!

Wild Cherry
(( ty happy ))

Maleficus
(I'm going to bring in a second character.)

Name: Jay
Race: Lago
Appearance: Deep jade skin, black eyes, abnormally sharp teeth, 5'0", 91 lbs, he has several large whip scars on his back.
Job: Escaped slave/ pickpocket
Form: Strength of the desert

Jay walked into town. He couldn't see Much from the streets, he couldn't see much of anything after wandering through the desert for almost a week. He found his way to the main street but couldn't carry himself any farther. He fell on his face and tried to catch his breath, but it only got further away from him. "If I die today, I die free." He said triumphantly.

Thunder Fox
(mind if i make a new one also)

Maleficus
(Go ahead. I don't think anyone would mind.)

Thunder Fox
(cool)

Chaosbark
Quietly dropping his horse he began digging. Not with a shovel or any thing along that line. He was simply using his bare hands as he dug on. Due to his strength along with size he had a large enoug hole for his horse. Rising out of the hole he gradually rose to his complete height stretching. A few popping noises were heard as well as he turned to his horse quite sad. "Don't see why they had to kill him.."

Maleficus
Quietly dropping his horse he began digging. Not with a shovel or any thing along that line. He was simply using his bare hands as he dug on. Due to his strength along with size he had a large enoug hole for his horse. Rising out of the hole he gradually rose to his complete height stretching. A few popping noises were heard as well as he turned to his horse quite sad. "Don't see why they had to kill him.." Raly looked up at Raz. "I don't know what drives people to do these things." He said, helping Raz put his horse in the hole gently. "I've lived here half my life and most of that time I was afraid I'd be skinned alive by some of these folks." Raly stood up and stretched a knot in his shoulder. "That's why I've sworn an oath. I will do everything within my power to put an end to fear in Chambersville and help the good, kindly folks get back to a peaceful way of life." He turned to Raz and smiled. "I haven't done much yet, but I'm on my way. I'm sure a big fella like your self could help a great deal too." He said, kindly.

Chaosbark
Wedging his shoulder blade into the large pile of dirt he listened quietly. Waiting as Raly got out of the hole he quietly shifted a large leg pressing into the pile. The dirt shifted tumbling into the whole as Res fell on his face. Rising he was covered in dirt as he shook all of it off leaving a small pile on the ground. Staring at Raly quietly he stared at the now flat hole. "...I don't like killing any one. I only did it on accident.." Staring around quietly he would hoist a large peice of slate over his shoulder slamming it into the earth. Going to his knees he would quietly place his hands on the ground uttering a quiet chant. Forehead meeting the ground he would rest it there for at least twenty seconds. Eyes finally opening he would rise as he turned back to Raly. "Like I said..I don't like any death. Let it be an evil soul or pure it's all terrible." He would proceed to dust off the large fur he was wearing along with black pants. Hoisting the rifle he had sat down over his shoulder he waited quietly reflecting on the friend he just lost. "We..we should get back to town. I still need to sell my furs. A nice woman said she would watch them while I was away. She even offered me a place to stay, really nice lady.."

Maleficus
Wedging his shoulder blade into the large pile of dirt he listened quietly. Waiting as Raly got out of the hole he quietly shifted a large leg pressing into the pile. The dirt shifted tumbling into the whole as Res fell on his face. Rising he was covered in dirt as he shook all of it off leaving a small pile on the ground. Staring at Raly quietly he stared at the now flat hole. "...I don't like killing any one. I only did it on accident.." Staring around quietly he would hoist a large peice of slate over his shoulder slamming it into the earth. Going to his knees he would quietly place his hands on the ground uttering a quiet chant. Forehead meeting the ground he would rest it there for at least twenty seconds. Eyes finally opening he would rise as he turned back to Raly. "Like I said..I don't like any death. Let it be an evil soul or pure it's all terrible." He would proceed to dust off the large fur he was wearing along with black pants. Hoisting the rifle he had sat down over his shoulder he waited quietly reflecting on the friend he just lost. "We..we should get back to town. I still need to sell my furs. A nice woman said she would watch them while I was away. She even offered me a place to stay, really nice lady.." Raly followed Raz into town. "I wouldn't dream of killing anyone, and I can't imagine asking anyone else to. I just want things like this to stop." He said, pointing his thumb at the horse's grave. "I've seen too much already." Raly was quiet for a moment, he remembered how he came to live with Boss and his adopted family. "I would like your help, I can't get rid of crime on my own. I would understand if you weren't interested, though."

Chaosbark
Res continued towards the bar he had passed earlier seeing the men had been taken away as well. He stared quietly at Raly for a moment before speaking up. "Be careful in destroying a monster that you do not become one yourself. My grandfather told me that.." He shifted some getting to the pile of furs as he repositioned them over his shoulder blades. Taking the steps he entered the bar recieving severe stares from more then a few of the patrons. A 7'2 Bogaman with a murderer/banishment tattoo scrawled along his face was most likely going to draw more then enough attention. Res stopped somewhat hesitantly staring at them before keeping his gaze downward waiting for Raly.

Maleficus
Res continued towards the bar he had passed earlier seeing the men had been taken away as well. He stared quietly at Raly for a moment before speaking up. "Be careful in destroying a monster that you do not become one yourself. My grandfather told me that.." He shifted some getting to the pile of furs as he repositioned them over his shoulder blades. Taking the steps he entered the bar recieving severe stares from more then a few of the patrons. A 7'2 Bogaman with a murderer/banishment tattoo scrawled along his face was most likely going to draw more then enough attention. Res stopped somewhat hesitantly staring at them before keeping his gaze downward waiting for Raly. (Your name is Res? Why didn't you say something when I kept calling you Raz?)

Raly followed Res and looked around the bar. "Shoot, they done cleaned up the mess and didn't leave something for me to clean up." He said jokingly, as he looked up at Res. "Your grandfather sounds like he was a smart fella. I'll try to keep your advice in mind."

Chaosbark
(I just now remembered it. Sorry.)
Res listened quietly to Raly as he didn't laugh but only gave him what he tried to be a non-lethal smile. Large canines showing along with his other teeth he quietly closed them heading towards the attic. That would most likely be the place where the woman said he could stay. Taking the steps he listened to them creak quietly as he entered the attic. Staring at the dust filled room he dropped the furs near the center of the room. Turning back to Raly he finally spoke up. "Since you helped me..i'll help how I can. Though, I don't know how much that will be."

Maleficus
(I just now remembered it. Sorry.)
Res listened quietly to Raly as he didn't laugh but only gave him what he tried to be a non-lethal smile. Large canines showing along with his other teeth he quietly closed them heading towards the attic. That would most likely be the place where the woman said he could stay. Taking the steps he listened to them creak quietly as he entered the attic. Staring at the dust filled room he dropped the furs near the center of the room. Turning back to Raly he finally spoke up. "Since you helped me..i'll help how I can. Though, I don't know how much that will be." Raly smiled and nodded. "Well I'm sure you won't have to much trouble, with you around most of the outlaws will probably just run off scared before the start anything." He said, reassuringly. Raly looked at the tattoos on Res' snout an wondered what they meant. "If it's not to much trouble, I would like to hear the story behind that." He said calmly, hoping not to offend Res.

Thunder Fox
axel yawned and went to some were shady which sadly was somewhere in the city and fell asleep

Chaosbark
A loud thump was heard as Res moved the furs again. Releasing the cord wrapping them the skins slowly unfolded giving off a relaxing pine scent. Res stopped and stared quietly at Raly before responding. "Just one of those bad things that happen in life." He continued unfolding the furs showing just how large the animals he had taken down were.

Maleficus
A loud thump was heard as Res moved the furs again. Releasing the cord wrapping them the skins slowly unfolded giving off a relaxing pine scent. Res stopped and stared quietly at Raly before responding. "Just one of those bad things that happen in life." He continued unfolding the furs showing just how large the animals he had taken down were. Raly nodded. "I understand. If you don't want to talk about it, I won't bother you about it." He said, heading back down stairs. "I'll let you settle in for now, I'll be back in a while." He walked down to the street and took a deep breath as he watched the sunset. He waked out into the street and saw something laying in the middle of the road. He walked over to it and saw that it was a Lago boy. "Hey... you alright kid?" He asked kneeling down to check him. The kid was breathing slowly and not moving. Raly picked him up and carried him back to the saloon. "I need some help over here. This kid is in bad shape."

Chaosbark
Res watched Raly leave as he continued setting his stuff in a desired position. Inside the furs he carried some of his belongings as he set them here and there. Buried deep in the fur was a large stone knife. Well, it was a knife for Res but could be seen as a sword for others. Staring at it quietly he placed it near the makeshift pillow he had made. He would carry the sin he had done no matter what. Rising to his feet he heard Raly's voice again as he slowly shifted. Maybe he should stay up here that would be better. Noticing a dusty window he moved quietly running a large hand across it. The dust gave way to an alright view of Chambersville's main street. He blinked quietly moving back to the furs as he sat in an indian style position.

Maleficus
Raly set the Lago boy in a chair and grabbed some water from the bar. He poured some water on to the boys face and he woke up slowly.

Jay shook his head and snatched the water away from Raly he drank it quickly, then hid in the corner.

Thunder Fox
Name: oyoka
Race: wernel
Appearance: white fur, emerald eyes, 5'3" tall, thin build, missing a
Skills: a master theif

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Name: oyoka
Race: wernel
Appearance: white fur, emerald eyes, 5'3" tall, thin build, missing a<--
Skills: a master theif
Magic form: Love of the Grasslands (That's real cool and all, but what is he missing? It's driving me crazy.)

Thunder Fox
(o opps typo)

takuto
( recap plz. I've been off for awhile, sleeping and going to school.)

Maleficus
(Raly helped Res bury his horse. They have agreed to work together to put an end to crime in Chambersville. Res is in the room you offered to him, making himself comfortable. Raly found my other character, Jay, unconscious in the street. Jay escaped from slavery and nearly died of heat exhaustion in the desert.)

Chaosbark
Name: Reptillian
Race: Lago
Appearance: More or less a snake then lizard, people mainly fear Reptillian before they even know him. Not exactly of heavy build, Reptillian's more slender then any thing giving him rather good speed and jumping capibility. Due to a Bogaman part of his tail is missing. Scars from previous fights also litter his body making him seem all the more scary.
Job: Mainly a smuggler, Reptillian has taken leave of the ocean to come to Chambersville. The high crime rate along with oppressed people would give Reptillian some fun. He does have a large sum on his head for murders along with slave trafficking.
Skills: Reptillian loves being stealthy most of the time, using whatever means neccesary to take down his opponet be it fair or not. Being over seas has taught him a variety of fighting styles including an open palm fighting technique that he has named Cliff Palm. Combining this with Strength of the Desert would make most people run.
Magic form: Strength of the Desert.

Maleficus
(That is a totally awesome character Chaos!)

KillerNinja
can i join?

KillerNinja
Name:Zero Ganth
Race: Lagoes
Appearance: Blood red eyes,saphire (deep blue) scales
Job: Hunter
Skills: expert with any bladed weapon
Magic form: Mask of the Shadows

is this okay?

Chaosbark
Shuffling footsteps would sound as the long reptillian tail would filter out from the large coat donned on the figure. It would be apparant as the brief flash of metallic that the figure was armed with most likely two sabers and a large pistol. It wouldn't be long till he would find where that small lago and bogaman had wandered off too. Reptillian did not look like normal lago having more of a snake head then lizard. A forked tounge slowly working out from his lips he would stand quietly in front of the bar. A slight grin revealing one of two long ceramic fangs would show as a small drop of saliva hit the dirt. This desert was not much his enviroment but this would be more fun then any thing. Eyes trailing quietly up his eyes would lock with those of a large bogaman. Damn, he had been seen already. Those tattoos..the eyes of the lago would widen suddenly a twinge moving through his entire body. That devil..the one who took the peice from his tail. He would pay him back and the lago as well.
Res watched the figure standing in front of the bar his fur seeming to twitch. Taking the steps down he would move towards Raly not noticing the lago that was already inside. "Raly, there's a problem..A very dangerous one at that." Res seemed somewhat nervous almost on edge as he spoke.

KillerNinja
(hey chaos can my lizard be traveling with yours?)

Chaosbark
(If you would like. He'll need to be most likely a smuggler as well. He could be part of Reptillian's crew.)

Thunder Fox
axel decided to wander town boredly

KillerNinja
(ok i can do that)

Zero walked along side Reptillian.His blood red eyes looked at the bar.He too saw the bogaman.A low slight hiss escaped him.

(brb i`ll finish my intro in a minute)

Maleficus
Shuffling footsteps would sound as the long reptillian tail would filter out from the large coat donned on the figure. It would be apparant as the brief flash of metallic that the figure was armed with most likely two sabers and a large pistol. It wouldn't be long till he would find where that small lago and bogaman had wandered off too. Reptillian did not look like normal lago having more of a snake head then lizard. A forked tounge slowly working out from his lips he would stand quietly in front of the bar. A slight grin revealing one of two long ceramic fangs would show as a small drop of saliva hit the dirt. This desert was not much his enviroment but this would be more fun then any thing. Eyes trailing quietly up his eyes would lock with those of a large bogaman. Damn, he had been seen already. Those tattoos..the eyes of the lago would widen suddenly a twinge moving through his entire body. That devil..the one who took the peice from his tail. He would pay him back and the lago as well.
Res watched the figure standing in front of the bar his fur seeming to twitch. Taking the steps down he would move towards Raly not noticing the lago that was already inside. "Raly, there's a problem..A very dangerous one at that." Res seemed somewhat nervous almost on edge as he spoke. Raly left Jay alone. "What's happening Res?" He asked, running over to him. Raly looked out the window and saw the Lagoes. "Those fellas out there... Are they bad men?" He asked strapping on his gun belt.

KillerNinja
Zero glanced over at Raly and shrugged his scaly shoulders "i don`t know myself."

(i don`t really know what to say.)

Maleficus
(Raly is still inside. I'm not sure you would know what he is doing. The window is kind of small so you would only be able to see his head. And he is too far away for you to here.)

KillerNinja
(oh so i wouldn`t say anything.)

Chaosbark
The large tail would slam into the ground once a large cloud of dust filling the air as jade optics would sneer at the small window. His trusted partner was at his side as well. Claws extending once they would click withdrawing once again. It was true visiblity was at a low in that tiny window but he could make out that bogaman's tattoo. The forked tounge working quietly he would await for them to leave the bar. He knew the bogaman wouldn't dare fight due to that little fear of his. Reptillian hoped the attachment in his tail had enough poision to take down that beast of a bogaman. Most bogaman were simple creatures but that one.."Rage gene..t'ch." He had seen it in action and lost part of his tail. His old teammate had lost his head being torn to peices.
Res stared quietly before giving Raly a response. "Those people..if you may call them that are monsters. The things they done would only make Chambersville look like a safe haven."

Maleficus
(I guess not. Oh well.)

Maleficus
The large tail would slam into the ground once a large cloud of dust filling the air as jade optics would sneer at the small window. His trusted partner was at his side as well. Claws extending once they would click withdrawing once again. It was true visiblity was at a low in that tiny window but he could make out that bogaman's tattoo. The forked tounge working quietly he would await for them to leave the bar. He knew the bogaman wouldn't dare fight due to that little fear of his. Reptillian hoped the attachment in his tail had enough poision to take down that beast of a bogaman. Most bogaman were simple creatures but that one.."Rage gene..t'ch." He had seen it in action and lost part of his tail. His old teammate had lost his head being torn to peices.
Res stared quietly before giving Raly a response. "Those people..if you may call them that are monsters. The things they done would only make Chambersville look like a safe haven." Raly looked up at Res. "That bad huh? I guess we'll just have to get rid of them." He said, making sure there were bullets in his gun.

KillerNinja
Zero looked at Reptillian with curiosity in his blood red eyes.Not really knowing what he was talking about."I`ll help in anyway I can."he muttered something else as he reached for his twin set of daggers.His saphire scales gleamed once in the dim lighting.

Chaosbark
A sinew of an arm would fly up once the long coat would ruffle. The brilliant glow of a few weapons along with one of the two swords Reptillian carried would show. "Let's heat things up.." Withdrawing what appeared to be a crossbow he ran a match along the edge of his arm. The flame erupting he would let out a cackle blowing on it. Due to his magic it would curl around the arrow tip setting it ablaze. The screams erupted as the crowd scattered. The arrow ejecting from the crossbow it would connect to the upper window of Res's room. The smell of burning fur sounded as well the flames licking up the old beaten animal skins. Reptillian stared at his partner letting out a command. "You! Zero! Get up there!" Pointing towards the window he would load the bow again.
Res heard the window break turning to Res. "I can't move that fast, will you put the fire out? I'll handle them.."

Maleficus
A sinew of an arm would fly up once the long coat would ruffle. The brilliant glow of a few weapons along with one of the two swords Reptillian carried would show. "Let's heat things up.." Withdrawing what appeared to be a crossbow he ran a match along the edge of his arm. The flame erupting he would let out a cackle blowing on it. Due to his magic it would curl around the arrow tip setting it ablaze. The screams erupted as the crowd scattered. The arrow ejecting from the crossbow it would connect to the upper window of Res's room. The smell of burning fur sounded as well the flames licking up the old beaten animal skins. Reptillian stared at his partner letting out a command. "You! Zero! Get up there!" Pointing towards the window he would load the bow again.
Res heard the window break turning to Res. "I can't move that fast, will you put the fire out? I'll handle them.." Raly nodded and grabbed a table cloth and began to smother the fire. "Be careful Res!"

KillerNinja
Zero dashed past Reptillian.He jumped and ran alng the wall and jumped off and kicked the bogamn in the face.A slight cling could be heard as he pulled out his twin daggers in mid air.

Chaosbark
Reptillian would try shooting again only to hear something that sounded like a demon. The roar that shook the tavern once was astounding as the door flew off it's hinges. Reptillian had barely enough time to duck as Res stood framed. A peice of burnt wood would fall down landing along Res's shoulder blade. Another growl erupting as the peice would fly. Zero had already leapt up crashing through the smoke filled window.

KillerNinja
Zero grabbed a bottle of beer and threw it on the bogaman.Then back flipping out the window he knocked him into the fire.He landed outside and ran back down the stairs.

Shyannejo2004
(can i join?)

KillerNinja
(yeah just post your character.)

KillerNinja
Zero looked at Reptillian "he should be out shortly"He hissed.Slipping his dagers back into the scabbard that looked like a sword scabbard but had two openings on the sides.The eight inch daggers slid into it with a clink.

Maleficus
Raly put out the fire and turned around and saw that there were more. He saw that Res was hurt and went to help him. He saw one of the Lagoes running outside. He drew his gun and shot him in the foot. "You'll pay for your crimes one way or another." He said, pointing the gun at the Lago's head.

KillerNinja
(umm........what just happened?I thought the bogaman was the enemy.)

Maleficus
(You're following a bad guy. You should have read a bit further back. Chaos's Lago character is a bad guy. That is why he set the Saloon on fire... I thought you could tell. Setting places on fire isn't nice.)

KillerNinja
(oh....................................oh well too late now right?)

Maleficus
(Yeah. Just roll with it and see where it goes.)

KillerNinja
(ok)

Zero Rolled to the left the bullet scratching his face enough to leave a scar on his face.Screaming in rage he pulled his (sorry i didn`t say what i had earlier)dagger,not one of his good ones and flung it at raly with surprising force.Enough to carry it at high speed towards raly`s chest.

Maleficus
Originally posted by KillerNinja
(ok)

Zero Rolled to the left the bullet scratching his face enough to leave a scar on his face.Screaming in rage he pulled his (sorry i didn`t say what i had earlier)dagger,not one of his good ones and flung it at raly with surprising force.Enough to carry it at high speed towards raly`s chest. Raly caught the knife, looking very cool. Then Raly seemed to melt. "Yee haw! I almost missed that one!" He said, holstering his gun and charging Zero. He pounced on him and sunk his fangs into Zero's neck.

Thunder Fox
(recap)

Maleficus
(Chaos made an evil Lago character. Now he and KillerNinja are attacking Raly and Res in the saloon, which is on fire.)

KillerNinja
Zero fell on his side tackling raly.Pinning him down Zero proceeded to break one of his fangs off.Rolling away he jumped up with his daggers in hand.He roared into the firey night."I`LL KILL YOU!!!!!"

Thunder Fox
axel was returning to the saloon when he spotted it on fire and used mask of the shadows to appear by raly

Maleficus
Zero fell on his side tackling raly.Pinning him down Zero proceeded to break one of his fangs off.Rolling away he jumped up with his daggers in hand.He roared into the firey night."I`LL KILL YOU!!!!!" Raly spit out the broken piece of tooth. He wasn't to worried about it, Boss could help him fix his tooth in no time. Raly drew his gun at lightning speed and shot the dagger out of Zero's hand. He re holstered his gun and put up his dukes. "We'll do this like real fighters." He said, jumping at Zero and punching hard across the face.

Thunder Fox
axel grabbed raly "woah woah whats going on"

KillerNinja
Zero saw this newcomer and roared again louder and more menacing.His blood red eyes seemed to glow in the fire light.His saphire scales were glowing in the light.He looked crazy.He was now foaming at the mouth.

KillerNinja
Zero Stumbled back from the punch to the face.But retalitated with a slash across his chest.The a tail swipe quickly followed

(that`s not fair two on one!) mad

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
axel grabbed raly "woah woah whats going on" Raly pulled away from Axel. "Not me... Him! Get him!" He shouted, attacking Zero again.

Maleficus
Zero Stumbled back from the punch to the face.But retalitated with a slash across his chest.The a tail swipe quickly followed

(that`s not fair two on one!) mad (Don't worry. We're not going to kill you.) Raly grabbed Zero's tail and swung him over the bar. "All that farm work is paying off. I'm getting pretty strong." Raly thought to himself, jumping over the bar and punching Zero in the nose.

Thunder Fox
(who said i'm fighting)
axel sighed and sat down on a stool not on fire

KillerNinja
Zero got knocked onto his but and looked like he was defeated but when raly got closer he jumped onto his chest and broke a big beer bottle on his face and chest.Scowling he kicked raly into the fire kicked axel in the face and ran his ass off.

Thunder Fox
axel grabbed zero "bad move to attack an assassin" axel picked up zero and flung him in the fire and put his foot on his neck roasting him he was trying to kill him

Maleficus
Raly jumped out of the fire and rolled on the floor quickly to smother the fire on his shirt. He got up and started to clear everyone out of the saloon. He made sure everyone was out before he started to put out the flames. He suddenly remembered. "The furs!" He shouted, running up the stairs to save Res's livelihood. He grabbed the huge bundle of furs and jumped out the window landing on the fur to cushion his fall. He got up and looked up at the saloon. He looked at the people he save and brushed himself off. "Y'all okay?" He asked, ripping a piece off of his shirt and wrapping it around one of his wounds.

Thunder Fox
(um i'm killing him might wanna stop me)

Maleficus
When Raly looked around he noticed that Axel and the Lago were still inside. "How did I miss them?" He shouted at himself as he ran back into the burning saloon. He grabbed Axel by the collar of his shirt. "Sorry bout this friend." He said, throwing him out one of the burning windows. Raly turned around and picked up the Lago by his shirt. "Tell me why I shouldn't leave you here! You tried to kill me and my partner! You could have kill all of those Innocent people!" He shouted, shaking Zero roughly. A support beam burned down and the saloon started to fall on top of them. Raly mad a quick decision and took the Lago assassin with him as he escaped from the fire.

Thunder Fox
axel got up and brushed off his singed fur and walked away

KillerNinja
Maru jumped up ready to fight "i didn`t attack you.I didn`t know that i was working with the bad guy!!"

Maleficus
Maru jumped up ready to fight "i didn`t attack you.I didn`t know that i was working with the bad guy!!" (You have been following him since your character's beginning. You did attack Res and Raly. and you accidentally used the wrong name. Don't worry about it though. How about being confused, your character repents out of gratitude.)

KillerNinja
(^_^ whoops sry.Yes but i`m lying it`s what bad guys do! big grin )

Maleficus
(In that case.)

Raly shook his head and punched Zero in the nose again. "I might not have gone to school but that doesn't mean I stupid!" He shouted. He punched Zero again sending him into a water trough. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him out of the water. Raly punched Zero in the cheek again and dunked his head under the water. He pulled him back up again and pulled him closer, so Zero could see the anger in Raly's eyes. "If you didn't know then why would you burn down a whole saloon to get to one Bogaman?" He asked, punching Zero again and letting him go. He turned and started to walk away. He saved Zero's life already, he didn't have to stop him from drowning.

KillerNinja
With a furious growl he lifted his head up from the trough.His eyes twitched.And he stood up shakily.Roaring a blood curdling and fiersom roar he turned to face raly.Then he growled.Even from as far away as raly was he could hear the growl.

Maleficus
Raly turned and drew his gun. "I'm done fighting. If you still have a problem you can take it up with Mr. Thunder!" He shouted, pulling back the hammer, ready to shoot.

KillerNinja
Zero used his Mask of the Shadows maniacle laughter echoed all around giving no hint of his location until Zero apperaed out of no where and he kicked raly`s hand,knocking the gun out of his hand.He whirled around and punched his elbow,breaking his arm.Then disappeaed again.This time silence.

Maleficus
Zero used his Mask of the Shadows maniacle laughter echoed all around giving no hint of his location until Zero apperaed out of no where and he kicked raly`s hand,knocking the gun out of his hand.He whirled around and punched his elbow,breaking his arm.Then disappeaed again.This time silence. Raly popped his elbow back in place and drank one of the potions he took from Boss. The potion worked quickly to heal all of the broken bones and chipped teeth. 'I was hoping I wouldn't have to use that so soon.' He thought, picking up his gun. Raly walked back in front of the burning saloon. The light from the fire made this part of the street seem like it was day time. "Come out and fight if you're not a coward!" Raly shouted, taking off his guns. "There is no where for you to hide over here!"

KillerNinja
"why its dark out here?Oh yes and one more thing.If you want to fight throw your weapons into the buring saloon!!!"

Maleficus
"why its dark out here?Oh yes and one more thing.If you want to fight throw your weapons into the buring saloon!!!" Raly's sensitive wolf like ears picked up the sound of Zero's voice. As he threw down his belt he grabbed his gun and shot Zero. The bullet passed through his shoulder barely scraping past his heart and lung. He dropped his gun and walked over to Zero to see if he was dead.

KillerNinja
.............is dead.

Pyche!!! Maru half dead slashes raly`s face, turns and runs

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>