-=- Tv CopyRight Infrigment! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
If you use Film from a movie / TV show in your own film (legally obtained through production houses) Its about 10,000$ Per Frame... If used in a major Film

CopyRight infrigments can range from anywhere between 5,000$ to 50,000$, Even if legally, used, it still costs a bundle.

Familly Guy, in there latest Intro, Used a 3 seconds of Film from "The Empire Strikes back"

24 frames per second... Muchos bling bling.

ANNNND Stewie killed Homer Simpson... DON'T TELL ME that they allowed them to use him...

forumcrew
lets see simpsons owned by fox.. family guy owned by fox.. wait yep that means they can use them. There also a thing called cross promotion. You dont always pay to have things in your shows sometimes they are given for free or they even pay you because they get the free advertising.

Koala MeatPie
But But but... they are competing....

And on a Side note, Simpsons and South park Did it. "South park : Simpsons Did it"

Simpsons.. Uhh that short thing with Bart and Milhouse at the begining watching South Park

forumcrew
family guy and simpsons are not competing they are on the same network at different time slots.

RoguePw25
Just please note not to use offensive lanuage in the thread title, it might offend someone. smile

DeVi| D0do
Star Wars is also owned by Fox... or distributed by them, or something...

Family Guy has also made an appearance in The Simpsons... if anything it's free advertising. I doubt Fox would pay themselves for the right to use their own characters in their other shows... How nonsensical is that?

forumcrew
star wars is not owned by fox but your right about the second part as i said its just cross promotion between their many different products. Theyd be stupid not to do it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Just please note not to use offensive lanuage in the thread title, it might offend someone. smile

... What was It nammed Before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.