Wolverine vs Sailor Moon + friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
General consensus was that the Planeteers could bring down Wolverine. Can Sailor Moon and her four friends beat him too? They're bloodlusted, but KO will suffice for a win.

Creshosk
Just the "inners" then? hmm . . . what's the starting distence between them?

The senshi have a problem with needing to call out there attacks. . .

xmarksthespot
Let's say 300 ft. Besides I think time stops when they do stuff... moon magic and whatnot.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Let's say 300 ft. Besides I think time stops when they do stuff... moon magic and whatnot.

I agree. Otherwise the bad guys would slit all their throats during their inane chants.

Creshosk
Let's say 300 ft. Besides I think time stops when they do stuff... moon magic and whatnot. Judging from the movies (which may or may not be taken as cannon) their attacks can be interrupted.

I'd say it's more CIS that holds the monsters in place during attack sequences, though a few times in the series the monsters dodge as well.

If you had included Saturn then going all out the senshi would win hands down. All she'd have to dow nis swing her glaive and she wins. . . well so long as pluto and moon were there as well. . .

But just Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Rei and Minako?

I suppose if Ami successfully got an attack off the senshi would win. I realize that her defensive moves wouldn't stop him, but it could slow him down, She gets two moves off and they win, with him being frozen in a block of ice.

Depending on how much energy they put into an attack Mars can either ligtly singe someone or. . . trying to think. . . I'm not sure exactly how powerful their attacks would be converted here, but judging by the promise of the rose any of the senshi can completely obliterate his flesh by getting an attack off. . .

Not sure about the adamantium thing. . .

Though if Tuxedo kamen was here his roses might beable to embed themselves in adamantium. . . I haven't seen anything those roses can't pentrate. . .

The senshi do have a chance, if they can get thier attacks off (and from the distence provided that's almost certainly guarenteed.

I'd have to give the senshi like. . 9 or 10 out of 10. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I agree. Otherwise the bad guys would slit all their throats during their inane chants. Except that none of them have tried that, they could. As I said before they have been interupted before. . .

xmarksthespot
I watched that animated movie with my little sister, they seemed pretty badass (as badass as a group of girls in sailor uniforms can be) so I'd say they win too. What if I reduce it to 100 ft?

Creshosk
I watched that animated movie with my little sister, they seemed pretty badass (as badass as a group of girls in sailor uniforms can be) so I'd say they win too. What if I reduce it to 100 ft? I'm not sure how fast wolverine can cover that distence. But as I said all they need to do is get off an attack and Wolverine loses. Their only weakness here is that they unlike american Superheros, can't just throw off their attack. Them calling out the attack is like a kiai, it's simply to help them focus it.

But if they get off their attack they win, heck with their being five of them one of them is bound to even if he somehow manages to get one of the girls. If Ami gets off a defensive attack first he's screwed, because though it won't stop him, it certainly will slow him.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-39,GGLG:en&q=Creshosk+Sailor+Mercury+Online

Draco69
Anime is NOWHERE near the strength of manga Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon in her absolute lowest levels was capable of destroying a planet with her sceptor.

By the end of the series, the Sailor Senshi were herald-level. Sailor Moon was basically equivalent to the Phoenix.

Anyhoo, anime or manga, Wolverine gets curbstomped. Anime Senshi can take ridiculous amounts of damage before dropping.

grey fox
I know I want wolverine to gut them , but realistically they may just win.

Arahan
I cant believe it....You guys really watched Sailor Moon?

OMG, for the fact that i dislike the sailor b*** i say Logan wins.

Draco69

DigiMark007
Sailor Moon is anime, correct? Even if they have comics, no one has cited them yet. Probably shouldn't be in this forum, even though I know we love trying to find creative ways to kill Wolverine.

RAGE17
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sailor Moon is anime, correct? Even if they have comics, no one has cited them yet. Probably shouldn't be in this forum, even though I know we love trying to find creative ways to kill Wolverine.

my rage can do the job

Creshosk
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Released by tokyopop: http://www.icv2.com/images/226947sailormoon1md.jpg

Tokyopop also has a wide range of other comics
http://www.tokyopop.com/books/cinemanga.php

Family guy, Akira, Cardcaptors, Fairly odd parents Power rangers etc.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
Anime is NOWHERE near the strength of manga Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon in her absolute lowest levels was capable of destroying a planet with her sceptor.

By the end of the series, the Sailor Senshi were herald-level. Sailor Moon was basically equivalent to the Phoenix.

Anyhoo, anime or manga, Wolverine gets curbstomped. Anime Senshi can take ridiculous amounts of damage before dropping. This is true however not many people are familair with the manga/comics, so I'm mostly sticking to the Classic season of the anime whereby people are more familiar with. I mean if people on a board dedicated to Sailor Moon aren't that familiar with end of the series we can't exactly ecpect the populace here to be can you?

Draco69
That's because the Star saga never came out in the rest of the world. sad

There ARE bootlegs available on the Net though....

And of course Wikipedia has information on just about everything.

Creshosk
That's because the Star saga never came out in the rest of the world. sad

There ARE bootlegs available on the Net though....

And of course Wikipedia has information on just about everything. Which is how I've come to see them.

But obscure things such as that didn't go over well on a Sailor Moon fansite. so bascially has no chance here in a site not dedicated to it.

Of course it wasn't really mentioned as to which form of Sailor Moon this is. . shifty

But for ease of comunicating with what's more known as I've said I'm using them from the classic ~ R area.

I mean Venus could throw some of her later magical attacks, and the wink chain sword might puncture the adamantium, but not many people would even know anything about that.

Draco69
True. Sad is it not?

I tried a Sailor Galaxia thread and nobody posted...sad

Creshosk
True. Sad is it not?

I tried a Sailor Galaxia thread and nobody posted...sad Oh? I think I missed that one. But yeah, it is failry sad how poorly Sailor Moon is taken on this board . . . oh well, the senshi still win this fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh? I think I missed that one. But yeah, it is failry sad how poorly Sailor Moon is taken on this board . . . oh well, the senshi still win this fight.

......Hellsing still owns them though.

DigiMark007
The problem with Sailor Moon actually having comics is that it's still viewed primarily in another medium (TV). I can tell you now that I would close something like a Fairly OddParents thread, even though it technically has a comic or two. That doesn't always justify its prsence in this forum.

I'm leaving this open since we have no precedent right now, but the new rules in the "read me" thread (see my sig for the link) deal with similar issues for Star Wars and DBZ. Everyone, please try to read them so we don't have as much confusion. But something like Sailor Moon (or most other "non-comic comics"wink doesn't show up enough to warrant special rules right now...so this can stay.

xmarksthespot
Bump... hehehe... 313

Although considering what Cresh and Draco have posted I may need to give Wolverine some back up... hmm

illadelph12
laughing

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
......Hellsing still owns them though.

True. Nothing stops Alucard. alucard

Much as I hate the Senshi, they are gonna curbstomp Logan. big grin

Btw, did you know some guy is arguing that Alucard is only mid tier meta? eek!

Incidently, are we gonna put Sailor moon in the tier thread?

grey fox
Looking back on this thread I have just realised the outcome.

Wolverine sleeps with ALL of them and wins.

Reasoning....

A. Wolverine has a thing for under-aged , Asian chicks. Sailor Moon and pals are all Asian (Yeah yeah they don't look it, but Manga artists are weird like that) and they are all around the ages of 14/15.

B. Somehow , someway Wolverine is supposedly a sex-god to women ( I guess god makes it so Tiny Canadian midgets can at least have SOME chance to continue as a species..)

C. Most of the girls have shit taste in guys,
1 - Moon fawns over a guy 5 years her senior who is emotionally a brick and a douchebag at that*
2 - Mars has some moron whom thinks hes a martial artist but is pretty much a janitor
3 - Mercury gets diddly because nerdy girls never do get anything ( In fiction) ,
4 - Venus is too frikken ditzy to get a guy
5 - Jupiter has some kind of stalker obsessiveness with a previous , unknown (and possibly Imaginary...) Boyfriend

So in any-case. Wolvie wins !

* It's amazing how what we consider Pedophilia the Japs consider 'Cute'.

TricksterPriest

Reasoning....

A. Wolverine has a thing for under-aged , Asian chicks. Sailor Moon and pals are all Asian (Yeah yeah they don't look it, but Manga artists are weird like that) and they are all around the ages of 14/15.

B. Somehow , someway Wolverine is supposedly a sex-god to women ( I guess god makes it so Tiny Canadian midgets can at least have SOME chance to continue as a species..)

1 - Moon fawns over a guy 5 years her senior who is emotionally a brick and a douchebag at that*
2 - Mars has some moron whom thinks hes a martial artist but is pretty much a janitor
3 - Mercury gets diddly because nerdy girls never do get anything ( In fiction) ,
5 - Jupiter has some kind of stalker obsessiveness with a previous , unknown (and possibly Imaginary...) Boyfriend

* It's amazing how what we consider Pedophilia the Japs consider 'Cute'.

That's cause the age limit is 16 in japan..... whistle

Superboy Prime
Logan PIMPS them sluts.

TricksterPriest
Ok, I really would like this answered. Are we putting the Senshi on the tier thread? confused

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That's cause the age limit is 16 in japan..... whistle

Usagai is 14 through most of the beginning volumes wherein she dates Tuxedo boy.....Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Logan PIMPS them sluts.

I have this image of Wolvie wearing a pink shirt and shades from the eighties and stepping out of Nowhere going "'Sup Dawgs"

Creshosk

Reasoning....

1 - Moon fawns over a guy 5 years her senior who is emotionally a brick and a douchebag at that*In the begining she was 14 and he was 16. He flashed his high school ID and it said that he was in the 11th grade.

5 - Jupiter has some kind of stalker obsessiveness with a previous , unknown (and possibly Imaginary...) Boyfriend Ah, you are working off of the Dub that explains quite a few things.

* It's amazing how what we consider Pedophilia the Japs consider 'Cute'. As was pointed out 16 is the age of consent over there.

Usagai is 14 through most of the beginning volumes wherein she dates Tuxedo boy..... And he was 16 in the begining.

it's like the difference of a 16year old and an 18 year old.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, I really would like this answered. Are we putting the Senshi on the tier thread? confused As soon as you open it to more people. They do deal with plentary threats and win like Pharoh 90 during S. And universal threats like Chaos in stars. And with the galaxy cauldron Usagi did basically act like the phoenix force.

xmarksthespot
... peaches

CaptainStoic
Ok it's alright to make a thread about Wolvie vs Sailor Moon, but not Darth Vader vs Magneto... and Star Wars was an actual Marvel Comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.