Current Colossus vs. Current Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
come on.... match of two awesome powerhouses.....

i think Herc is more experienced... on the other hand Colossus is a force... (but Herc too)

i give it to the prince of power

olympian
Herc wins.

RAGE17
colossus

scotsmn
Hercules

RAGE17
colossus

scotsmn
Hercules = Thor in strength

Thor has held his own against Hulk's strength

Colossus can not touch Hulk in strength

Hercules > Colossus

RAGE17
Originally posted by scotsmn

Thor has held his own against Hulk's strength

Colossus can not touch Hulk in strength

Hercules > Colossus

Hercules has been depowered he is no where near Thor level......colossus will kill him .......colossus can also kill hulk.

-ultimate rage

scotsmn
Originally posted by RAGE17
colossus can also kill hulk.

-ultimate rage
roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
"Hercules has been depowered he is no where near Thor level"

Current Colossus would only be stronger than Herc when he - first - was depowered in half. Nowadays while he isent exactly at classic levels hes close. That gets him above.

"......colossus will kill him .......colossus can also kill hulk."

You wer doing so fine until now.....

Tony Stark
It is a very sad day for the muntant community Colossus has AGAIN died this time at the hands of The big Herc.

rage17 and metalmanx are helping to set up the funeral arrangements.

They could also use some help putting poor poor Peter back together. Since he is in many many pieces. Please bring a welder and any extra solder that you may have. It is very much needed.

Thank you.

sam_drugbringer
Current colossus has no more powers, Ala HoM.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Tony Stark
It is a very sad day for the muntant community Colossus has AGAIN died this time at the hands of The big Herc.

rage17 and metalmanx are helping to set up the funeral arrangements.

They could also use some help putting poor poor Peter back together. Since he is in many many pieces. Please bring a welder and any extra solder that you may have. It is very much needed.

Thank you.

wait until i trace your I.P address and find out where you live.then we will see who will collect your pieces....

Tony Stark
wait until i trace your I.P address and find out where you live.then we will see who will collect your pieces....

Bring it...

evil face

RAGE17
......your hero.....crying like a little ***** after juggernaut ****ed him in the ass....

Tony Stark
......your hero.....crying like a little ***** after juggernaut ****ed him in the ass....

Not quite...

And i thought only Colossus liked to **** other men in ass in Marvel?

Now Juggs likes to do that too... Interesting.

Colossus must have converted him into becoming a dirtroad cowboy too?

Sounds about right...

Happy Dance

RAGE17
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Not quite...

And i thought only Colossus liked to **** other men in ass in Marvel?

Now Juggs likes to do that too... Interesting.

Colossus must have converted him into becoming a dirtroad cowboy too?

Sounds about right...

Happy Dance

colossus in earth 616 is not gay.....+ i dont have time to argue with 12 year old girls...some of us.have a job.and dont live off mommy and daddy....so have a nice day....i hope you dont get run over by a bus,,or somethin evil face

sam_drugbringer
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Current colossus has no more powers, Ala HoM.

guy222
herc

olympian
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
Hercules has been depowered he is no where near Thor level......colossus will kill him .......colossus can also kill hulk.

-ultimate rage

It would probably help you if you read current comics. Hercules is no longer depowered. Therefore he beats the tin man its candy ass. And you can dig it out of the floor.

And when you get all rilled up like you easily seem, just remember - i am your superior just like Herc is to Colossus. Live it. Fell it. Cry it.

Your last part of the sentence is something not even Snoop would have the folly to spill out.

- Oly, the everliving fanboy hunter -

skyfather
herc easy

Bentley
Colossus will never defeat Hercules, I don't see why people keep doing this battle over and over again.

Soljer
Herakles.

guy222
herc

Bouboumaster
Prince of Power 10/10

guy222
Hercules is too strong for Piotr

Mindset
Originally posted by olympian
It would probably help you if you read current comics. Hercules is no longer depowered. Nov 7th, 2005 03:28 PM

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by skyfather
herc easy

WWH didn't have an easy time, but Herc will?

Common :/

Mindset
Herc > WWH smile

snoopdogg
Colossus via kimura.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by scotsmn

I don't believe in anyway that Hercules is anywhere near Thor.

In their fights it seems as if their equal, but when it comes to outside of their fights:

Thor > Hercules becomes as clear as day.

Thor either jobs to Hercules "severely" or Hercules jobs to everyone else "severely". Or Thor could seriously be holding back his power against him. That's the only explanation for them being equals in their fights as their feats show completely otherwise in my opinion.

Current Hercules was stalemated by Ares, was burnt etc. I don't even know where he is currently in terms of power.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't believe in anyway that Hercules is anywhere near Thor.

In their fights it seems as if their equal, but when it comes to outside of their fights:

Thor > Hercules becomes as clear as day.

Thor either jobs to Hercules "severely" or Hercules jobs to everyone else "severely". Or Thor could seriously be holding back his power against him. That's the only explanation for them being equals in their fights as their feats show completely otherwise in my opinion.
...What?

Immortal Herc virtually stalemated Thor during the Asgardian vs. Olympian battle royale. They literally did stalemate in an arm wrestling competition (that generated enough pressure to knock the planet out of orbit), which proves he's Thor's equal in strength. Herc actually beat Thor during Blood Oath - this was while Herc was falling on his ass drunk from all the wine he had had. And in the next issue (Blood Oath #4), at the opening of the issue, Thor admits 'upon the field of battle we would be equal, but in the art of hand-to-hand combat...he is slightly my better. He is Hercules, afterall.'

So...yeah. Herc throws down as an equal with Thor on a regular basis, and they've always been portrayed that way. Herc absolutely demolishes Colossus.

KingD19
I will say this, WW Hulk wailed on Hercules to the point that he almost fell unconscious. True he wasn't fighting back, but the damage done was astounding. Colossus was fighting him, and while he got his arms bent, that that the only damage he received. I think his durability is greater than Hercules, if not his strength.

Enyalus
Herc put WWH through a building with one-blow when he did decide he had enough. This was after taking that kind of damage.

Colossus never did anything close.

KingD19
I'm not denying his strength, I already said that, I said durability. And knocking him through a wall isn't what shows his strength, it's how much Hulk felt the hit. While he wasn't beating him, Colossus was going blow for blow with WWH until he decided to bend his arms, that was what really took him out of the fight. Hulk even said Colossus was a match for other incarnations, and I think(not sure) Herc has had trouble with lesser Hulk's before.

Enyalus
Meh, Colossus is low Class 100...like, 150 tons max. Going blow for blow with WWH is PIS.

All I recall of the fight was Hulk not being in any danger, and him bending back Colossus' arms. So, I can't really comment. Don't have the issues to look at.

KingD19
Once again, I said he was going blow for blow, not hurting Hulk, or winning. I said he was not going down from Hulk's punches either. And if you look at Colossus and Herc's face, you can see who took more damage.

Hulk was in no danger from anybody, Zom didn't hurt him, Herc didn't hurt him, Skrull BlackBolt didn't hurt him. Nobody hurt him except Sentry, and he wasn't really hurt, he sort of, burnt out and turned back to Banner.

And once again, i'm not saying Colossus is stronger, but he has shown high end Class 100 feats a couple times. I say he's at least mid, to the low end of high Class 100.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
...What?

Immortal Herc virtually stalemated Thor during the Asgardian vs. Olympian battle royale. They literally did stalemate in an arm wrestling competition (that generated enough pressure to knock the planet out of orbit), which proves he's Thor's equal in strength. Herc actually beat Thor during Blood Oath - this was while Herc was falling on his ass drunk from all the wine he had had. And in the next issue (Blood Oath #4), at the opening of the issue, Thor admits 'upon the field of battle we would be equal, but in the art of hand-to-hand combat...he is slightly my better. He is Hercules, afterall.'

So...yeah. Herc throws down as an equal with Thor on a regular basis, and they've always been portrayed that way. Herc absolutely demolishes Colossus.

Re-read my post. If you read it thoroughly the first time, you would have saw that I even though they are portrayed equals physically in their own battles, outside that, Thor seems the superior in terms of feat rather clearly.

Not to say Hercules doesn't have his own good feats, but compared to how they fare in other battles etc. they seem far from equal.

I mean seriously, either Hercules has a lot of low showings, and simply jobs, meaning he should be the equal of Thor but is not, or Thor jobs to him/holds back his power.

I have always said Hercules needs more respect in Marvel, and I still think so.

I've seen Ares stalemate him in hand to hand, him burnt by fire, have the snot kicked out of him by Hulk etc.

Hercules should have better showings, in my opinion.

*Shrugs*

I don't why it's like this, but based on their overall showings against how they fare etc. Thor walks all over Hercule. Yet in their of closed battles they seem equal.

I personally think Thor just jobs to him. I've seen some of their fights, and I honestly think Thor jobs. In some moments it seems like that's the case in their fights. I could be seriously wrong though and it could just be me. I'll go skim over some of their encounters. Either way, Hercules should be consistently as powerful as Thor and perform at standards Thor does.

I mean seriously, he was put down in like 3 - 4 hits by World War Hulk and his face was a mess. True he wasn't fighting back, but I think stuff like that is wrong. He should be able to take a lot more damage before he starts bleeding but as shown with his fights with the Hulk in the past, Hercules has been thrown around way to much. He should be able to go toe to toe with World War Hulk, for a very extended period of time, and even win.

I think they should be equals. Yet, outside their squabbles, things say otherwise. How each fared against Mindless Hulk is an excellent example (I believe that was the incarnation.).

kakuzu
So quick question all may answer.

Do you hate Colossus or do you love Hercules??

Current Herc murders tin man with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back. If you want to make this fight come to life wear a toga and smash a beer can with one hand and your eyes closed while talking in and old english accent. To any one who truly believe he can beat Herc you must be on the same level as "Stupid Hulk fanboy" You know the same guys that say Hulk can take on Galacuts alone, Anti Monitor alone, has beaten Thor more times then Thor has beaten him which is a big lie.

Anywho Herc takes this fight ease ease.

snoopdogg
Things going to fight Hercules here pretty soon and I'd wager it's a close fight. Actually Thing and Hercules are always good fights.

Colossus>Thing.

Not saying Colossus wins but he'll give Herc. a fight.

kakuzu
Re-read my post. If you read it thoroughly the first time, you would have saw that I even though they are portrayed equals physically in their own battles, outside that, Thor seems the superior in terms of feat rather clearly.

Not to say Hercules doesn't have his own good feats, but compared to how they fare in other battles etc. they seem far from equal.

I mean seriously, either Hercules has a lot of low showings, and simply jobs, meaning he should be the equal of Thor but is not, or Thor jobs to him/holds back his power.

I've seen Ares stalemate him in hand to hand, him burnt by fire, have the snot kicked out of him by Hulk etc.

*Shrugs*

I don't why it's like this, but based on their overall showings against how they fare etc. Thor walks all over Hercule. Yet in their of closed battles they seem equal.

I personally think Thor just jobs to him. I've seen some of their fights, and I honestly think Thor jobs. In some moments it seems like that's the case in their fights. I could be seriously wrong though and it could just be me. I'll go skim over some of their encounters. Either way, Hercules should be consistently as powerful as Thor and perform at standards Thor does.

I mean seriously, he was put down in like 3 - 4 hits by World War Hulk and his face was a mess. True he wasn't fighting back, but I think stuff like that is wrong. He should be able to take a lot more damage before he starts bleeding but as shown with his fights with the Hulk in the past, Hercules has been thrown around way to much. He should be able to go toe to toe with World War Hulk, for a very extended period of time, and even win.

I think they should be equals. Yet, outside their squabbles, things say otherwise. How each fared against Mindless Hulk is an excellent example (I believe that was the incarnation.).

Well technically Hulk shouldn't be able to touch any god, Ares, Thor, or Herc. They have had thousands of years of fighting experience and for Hulk to actually be able to hit them is like putting some soccer kid in the ring with a professional boxer and he starts landing blows out of anger. Yeah Hulk is ONLY stronger then ares, but him beat Herc was stupid, him actually coming close to Thor was even dumber. Herc is around equal to Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Once again, I said he was going blow for blow, not hurting Hulk, or winning. I said he was not going down from Hulk's punches either. And if you look at Colossus and Herc's face, you can see who took more damage.

Hulk was in no danger from anybody, Zom didn't hurt him, Herc didn't hurt him, Skrull BlackBolt didn't hurt him. Nobody hurt him except Sentry, and he wasn't really hurt, he sort of, burnt out and turned back to Banner.

And once again, i'm not saying Colossus is stronger, but he has shown high end Class 100 feats a couple times. I say he's at least mid, to the low end of high Class 100.

What do you mean Zom Strange didn't hurt him?

Zom Strange was punching holes through him, and would have annihilated him. Was annihilating him, but stopped because of their internal struggle with power, and just went down.

Christ, a punch from She-Hulk to the face had WWH bleeding non stop for like 3 pages. Even a punch from the Thing made him bleed for an extended period.

He was black and blue all over for most of the event if I recall.

Hulk has amazing healing abilities. His durability on the other hand, leaves something to be desired.

kakuzu
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Things going to fight Hercules here pretty soon and I'd wager it's a close fight. Actually Thing and Hercules are always good fights.

Colossus>Thing.

Not saying Colossus wins but he'll give Herc. a fight.

Thing is like class 90 and Herc holds earth up for three hours with little strain or pulls Manhattan by a chain which should weigh in the billions in real life pulling all those humans, buildings, the large place its self, and the force being pushed against. This should stand a chance but it has to be fair.

kakuzu
What do you mean Zom Strange didn't hurt him?

Zom Strange was punching holes through him, and would have annihilated him. Was annihilating him, but stopped because of their internal struggle with power, and just went down.

Christ, a punch from She-Hulk to the face had WWH bleeding non stop for like 3 pages. Even a punch from the Thing made him bleed for an extended period.

He was black and blue all over for most of the event if I recall.

Hulk has amazing healing abilities. His durability on the other hand, leaves something to be desired.

Quick note that wasn't even Zoom Strange, it was a very small portion of his power. The real one makes Strange look like he stole venom from Bane and he doesn't have to lift a finger to use its power, it took whole room of villains and heroes with ease. Hulk has durabilit not invulnerability.

Enyalus

Well, I got what your post was attempting to say the first time. But you just can't throw out their head-to-head encounters and use other feats instead. So I decided to post what I did anyway.

Far as feats go, Herc was amazing during his SI run. In all honesty I couldn't even see Superman pulling the stuff he was, taking on Nightmare in Nightmare's realm, beating 978 pantheons of gods, etc. no expression Freakin' insane.

But I agree. I love Herc. He needs more love from Marvel.

KingD19
He got a hole punched through him, but it didn't hurt him. That's what I'm saying, that he tanked all of those shots. Everyone had Hulk bleeding, Kitty phased him into the ground, and he wasn't slowed down. All those adamantium bullets, he kept going. He got damaged, I'm not denying it, not in the least, I just said he wasn't hurt.

I would say Thing is low Class 100.

And I love both characters, I would love to see them show more high end feats for both. And for women to stop leaving Herc after he beds them.

Mindset
Uh Zom Strange pretty much had Hulk on the ropes until he stopped fighting back, I'm pretty sure Hulk even mentioned it.

KingD19
You're probably right, haven't looked at WWH in a while.

Warlord
Herc wins. Even if in his depowered state theya re close in terms of strength, centuries of experience would guaranty the victory

KillAll
anybody got the scans of wwh and colossus? beginning to end? i dont have my "collection" with me lol. i cant reference them for a month or 2 longer.

Nihilist
Herc schools him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, I got what your post was attempting to say the first time. But you just can't throw out their head-to-head encounters and use other feats instead. So I decided to post what I did anyway.

Far as feats go, Herc was amazing during his SI run. In all honesty I couldn't even see Superman pulling the stuff he was, taking on Nightmare in Nightmare's realm, beating 978 pantheons of gods, etc. no expression Freakin' insane.

But I agree. I love Herc. He needs more love from Marvel.

I know you can't, but their feats from outside their little squabbles, contradict those squabbles. I've seen Hercules beaten into the ground by less than what it takes to even make Thor bleed.

I personally find it ridiculous and like you think he needs to be shown to be consistently at Thor's level. He might seem equal in their personal fights, but outside of that, he simply doesn't get the respect that Thor would, and doesn't have the same level of feats. True have some good showings, but I've noticed that when he goes up against threats, that Thor has, he does so much worse than Thor does.

So like I said, either Hercules jobs a lot, Thor jobs a lot to Hercules, or Thor holds back. That's the only explanation I have, if Marvel truly sees the two as equal.

Well, we don't exactly know how powerful, those Gods were do we?

From what I recall, he and his team defeated nameless Gods. I should probably go re-read it though.

That arc had some serious PIS in it. I mean, did you see how Atum, the God Eater died?

Such utter stupidity.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by kakuzu
Quick note that wasn't even Zoom Strange, it was a very small portion of his power. The real one makes Strange look like he stole venom from Bane and he doesn't have to lift a finger to use its power, it took whole room of villains and heroes with ease. Hulk has durabilit not invulnerability.

I know it was only a tiny portion of Zom's power. When did I ever say otherwise?

Anyone who knows who Zom is, knows it was only a small portion.

I never said Hulk is invulnerable. I said he has Superhuman durability, but it's not overly impressive.

guysangel
Hercules

Enyalus
That arc had some serious PIS in it. I mean, did you see how Atum, the God Eater died?

Such utter stupidity.
Yeah, they had to scale back Demogorge's power or he'd have solo'd lol. So they definitely wrote him down for the whole Godsquad thing.

-K-M-
beating 978 pantheons of gods, etc. no expression Freakin' insane.

Major assist from Snowbird though wink

Mindset
Snowbird barely helped, I don't even know why Herc brought her along. erm

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Snowbird barely helped, I don't even know why Herc brought her along. erm

Blasphemy

Mindset
She turned into some fatass monster and got in Herc's way, so he left her to be killed.

Sadly it didn't work.

-K-M-
but she turned into a big bird too sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, they had to scale back Demogorge's power or he'd have solo'd lol. So they definitely wrote him down for the whole Godsquad thing.

That was utter stupidity though. I hate when a writer sacrifices a character, for the sake of story.

Enyalus
That was utter stupidity though. I hate when a writer sacrifices a character, for the sake of story.
Me, too. Demogorge = badass incarnate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Me, too. Demogorge = badass incarnate.

That is true.

guy222
Hercules vs Sentry/Venom(Mac)

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1644440_Inc_Hercules_128_Page_004.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1644441_Inc_Hercules_128_Page_010.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1644442_Inc_Hercules_128_Page_016.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1644443_Inc_Hercules_128_Page_017.jpg

Mrblonde
Herc pwned Sentry I'm glad someone else thought that was scan worthy

iceman24567
Sentry got his ass beat again but i would expect that in a Herc comic smile

Mindset
Or in any comic.

kgkg
Sentry was holding back wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Or in any comic. laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
Sentry was holding back wink Herc was holding back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.