Marvel Team vs Spectre full power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok the team gets 10 days of prep

Elder of the Universe
Ego
Korvac
Tyrant
Uni-Mind
Stranger
Zeus/Odin
Pluto
Immortal Thanos
Dormamu
Mephisto
Black Heart
Destroyer
Heralds of Galactus Silver Surfer,Morg,AirWalker,Firelord,Nova,Kryptonian
Ymir
Surtur
Desak
Dr Strange
High Evolutionary

RAGE17
spectre is a sec

golem370
sec?

RAGE17
well at full power he is basically=to god.....he can just blink all of them out of existence

golem370
Thats hard to believe/Devine mystical enhancements granting near omnipotent abilities.I think these beings have a chance in my opinion these are some very Powerful and smart beings

BobbyD
Spectre at full power, to me, means he has given a driect order from The Presence. If that is truly the case, he will given just the amount of ammo he needs from the Presence to take them all down.

The Marvel team loses-end of story.

For those who disagree, this same thread may as well be written: Marvel Team vs The Presence.

golem370
I think that Thanos stoping the Hunger Being who had destroyed 1000s of other Universe's and the other SuperHuman Intelligent beings could come up with a plain to beat Spectre.I mean if Batman can beat Darkseid with a little prep and most of the beings are atleast 100times smarter then him they have a chance.

(Hunger is an inter-dimensional parasite: Once Hunger enters a dimension, he begins to absorb it and consume that reality. Essentially, Hunger eats realities. He absorbs that reality until he is all in that dimension and encompasses it. Then he finds a new dimension and begins to transfer himself into that one, absorbing it as well. When first entering a dimension, Hunger is temporarily vulnerable to extreme physical and energy attacks, but almost instantaneously adapts to whatever force is being applied to it and begins to absorb that force as well. Hunger also has formidable mental faculties, able to mentally influence even cosmic entities such as Galactus from a reality away. Hunger also taught itself how to speak 106 of the languages of the dimension of Earth 616. Hunger is able to breach parallel dimensions effortlessly, the way we walk from one room to another, but has great difficulty breaching "spherical" realities. In order to breach a "spherical" reality, there must be an opening on both sides of the dimensional barrier)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by RAGE17
well at full power he is basically=to god.....he can just blink all of them out of existence

BASICALLY.

Juntai
Spectre wins.
At full powe, he can annihilate Elder gods with single punches and blasts.
Or simply will their power to turn off.

golem370
Or Silver Surfer goes back in time with Tyrant and Kills Hal Jordan and Spectre be no more.Or they could make improvments to the Utimate Nulifer or they could go to Eternity and ask for the Gauntlet and then destroy him.

Draco69
Um. Honey. The Spectre isn't just some superhero. It's an fallen angel that been seeking redemption for since the beginning of time itself...

Full-Power Spectre basically IS God.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
Or Silver Surfer goes back in time with Tyrant and Kills Hal Jordan and Spectre be no more.Or they could make improvments to the Utimate Nulifer or they could go to Eternity and ask for the Gauntlet and then destroy him.
There's so many holes in that strategy, man. laughing

golem370
But if he was a being why does he use Hal?

Draco69
Hal is an anchor to humanity. To give him a human conscience. Without a human conscience, he goes nuts.

And since Hal is back. And the Spectre is now without a human conscience. Guess what happened?

The Ion
Currently he doesn't use Hal. You're about 2 years behind. The Spectre is also known as the The Logoz which is a piece of God himself.

golem370
not sure

The Ion
He went crazy.

golem370
But I still believe giving times these beings could do something to beat him these beings a incredibly smart I believe he goes down..

golem370
Just like LT would be the snot out of him.

The Ion
You're saying these guys can beat God.

golem370
I thought the Supreme Being the one who tells Michael what to do. And yes I believe they could beat a god there is no GOD Almighty

Draco69
Um. NO. There IS a God Almighty. In the DC Universe at least. In the Marvel universe GOD is called TOAA

The Ion
I thought the Supreme Being the one who tells Michael what to do. And yes I believe they could beat a god there is no GOD Almighty
Yes there is. His name in DC is Yahweh just like Marvel has their One Above All. The Presence/The Word/The Logoz are all aspects of this supreme being. The Spectre is The Logoz. At full power he is supreme.

Draco69
DC Universe highly emulates Judeo-Christian philosophies while Marvel Universe emulates Hinduism.

golem370
Then Spectre is not him.

The Ion
God, I don't know why I bother sometimes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Well it's funny how Christians and Jews Believe that the Universe is Billions of years old they don't in the real world..

golem370
Aspects you said that means Spectre is not the Supreme Being he is a aspect of him.

Draco69
Then Spectre is not him.

Okay...

Listen. You know the Trinity of God in Christianity right?

Father
Son
Holy Spirit

In the DC Universe its nearly the same with:

Presence
Word
Logoz

golem370
I really hate Religon they have to stick there nose in everything and mess it up. No Disrespect to Believers

golem370
I see your saying that three aspects make up a Supreme Being but them alone this only a piece of the pie.

Draco69
I see your saying that three aspects make up a Supreme Being but them alone this only a piece of the pie.

No. It makes him like a outlet in a surgeprotector. He still has access to ALL the powers of God...

golem370
Ok hate to get off subject but there Michael,Lucifer,Spectre and then there the Great Evil Beast put these in a power order for me.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
Okay...

Listen. You know the Trinity of God in Christianity right?

Father
Son
Holy Spirit

In the DC Universe its nearly the same with:

Presence
Word
Logoz

I thought that Logoz was the Word and that the Source was the Holy Spirit? confused

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I thought that Logoz was the Word and that the Source was the Holy Spirit? confused

Eh. I get confused with these cosmic/god nonsense... stick out tongue

The Ion
I think the Presence is the Holy Spirit.

Bah!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion
I think the Presence is the Holy Spirit.

Bah!

He seems more like the Father to me. When Michael said he wanted to go and see his Father in Lucifers series he went to see the Presence.

Superherovandal
I thought it was the
Source/Logoz/Word and Presence is the supreme being

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
DC Universe highly emulates Judeo-Christian philosophies while Marvel Universe emulates Hinduism.

Wow... That's true!

That was very analytical of you, Draco! Kudos! big grin

Draco69
eek!

leonheartmm
nope , even though there is a lot of confusion, generally theres the presence which doesnt look like any relegious icon, then it has aspects.
the source, the voice{the father of micheal and lucifer} , wally the god boy etc.

Illustrious

An aspect is equivalent to a face. You can have many aspects and still be an omnipotent power. The Spectre is like the embodiment of Yahweh's wrath. At full power, he is almighty. That team will go down.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Illustrious
An aspect is equivalent to a face. You can have many aspects and still be an omnipotent power. The Spectre is like the embodiment of Yahweh's wrath. At full power, he is almighty. That team will go down.

Obviously. Fighting the Spectre at full power is pointless. You're fighting God.

ImmortalOne
Only Batman can defeat full powered Sprectre !!

kevdude
The Spectre Wins easily.
the way I believe DC has everything to do with God is. Yahweh the Father, The Presence = The Holy Spirit, The Word(The Logos) = The Son, The Source = Gods Will (which i believe to be TOAA in Marvel/DC).

The Presence proceeds from Yahweh as Life/Hope/Light. Everything in the DC universe was created out of Chaos and Darkness(The Great Beast), The Darkness couldn't comprehend it (which is shown in the Bible and in Lucifer comics). If Yahweh was to ever leave the DC Universe he would simply breath the Presence back into himself because it his breath that gives life to everything anyway.

When Michael when to talk to God he went to see The Presence. That is as close as ever that anyone will ever come to talking to Yahweh

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kevdude
The Spectre Wins easily.
the way I believe DC has everything to do with God is. Yahweh the Father, The Presence = The Holy Spirit, The Word(The Logos) = The Son, The Source = Gods Will (which i believe to be TOAA in Marvel/DC).

The Presence proceeds from Yahweh as Life/Hope/Light. Everything in the DC universe was created out of Chaos and Darkness(The Great Beast), The Darkness couldn't comprehend it (which is shown in the Bible and in Lucifer comics). If Yahweh was to ever leave the DC Universe he would simply breath the Presence back into himself because it his breath that gives life to everything anyway.

When Michael when to talk to God he went to see The Presence. That is as close as ever that anyone will ever come to talking to Yahweh

Why do you keep equating TOAA to the Source/Gods will? Thats completely unfounded.

Also when Michael wanted to go and see his "father" he went to the Presence. Either way this is irrelevant.

kevdude
No its not irrelevant, The Holy Spirit shines out from Yahweh himself. some could say Yahweh uses it (The Presence/The Holy Spirit) as a hand. Also have u really shown anything that says The Source is not TOAA??? Nope.

Also when Michael did want to go see his "father" he went to see The Presence because it is his Father understand??? The Presence itself is not on the Throne, Yahweh is on the Throne. If Yahweh was to ever leave the DCU (which is happening rit now) he could just leave the universe and his Presence would leave also.

When Asmodel went looking for The Presence and tried to kill it, Zauriel told him The Presence was not a physical Lord that sat on a Throne (Yahweh is the 1 sitting on the Throne which has been stated repeatedly in Lucifer). The Presence/Holy Spirit has a female aspect called the Shechina.

If you would like a DC site to go to GS to understand it more here u go. Has all the info to back me up.
http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=presence
http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=zauriel

If you want to do your own research online/or bible what is the Holy Spirit, then you can. It says everything I have said is true.

Owned cool

GalacticStorm
No its not irrelevant,

Considering the position of the Presence in the Christian trinity has nothing whatsoever to do with the Spectre and /or the outcome of this thread as aforementioned this is very irrelevant.

However if its an education you want sit back and listen up as its laid down in a way only GS can. eek!

The Holy Spirit shines out from Yahweh himself. some could say Yahweh uses it (The Presence/The Holy Spirit) as a hand. Also have u really shown anything that says The Source is not TOAA??? Nope.

Do not presume to lecture me on the Judeo/Christian trinity or the the botched Kaballah application DC has used for its cosmology. Youve made it quite clear that your grasp of the subject matter is basic at best.

You have the Unknowable, the Unmanifest God who is beyond conceptualization. It does not manifest into creation directly. It works through emanation points, aspects of itself which descend into creation. In DC this unmanifest supreme being is Yahweh, in Marvel it is TOAA. TOAA has never been revealed or represented on panel, as far as we know LT has never met him but merely serves him/it. You have no evidence therefore to equate TOAA to an aspect of the supreme being as opposed to the Unmanifest, which considering the fact that TOAA hasnt been revealed/represented and the fact that aspects of the supreme being are very much active in Marvel (i.e Phoenix) is far more likely the case. Furthermore it is not my job to prove something is not the case, it is your job to prove something is very much the case. You have yet to come up with goods and until such times when that is no longer the case silence on the matter is advisable.

Precisely as i said BEFORE you:

Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Also when Michael wanted to go and see his "father" he went to the Presence. Either way this is irrelevant.

So dont play like you're informing me about anything.

Considering you previously said

When Michael when to talk to God he went to see The Presence.

It appears the opposite is true.

Out of all the aspects Michael considers Presence his father:

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/967/lucifer40p051so.th.jpg

So if we were going to apply the Christian trinity (which we really shouldnt be doing to a Kaballah based cosmology) then it seems i was right in equating Presence to "the Father" Now that we're on the same page lets continue shall we?smile

The Presence itself is not on the Throne, Yahweh is on the Throne. If Yahweh was to ever leave the DCU (which is happening rit now) he could just leave the universe and his Presence would leave also.

Keter means crown.It is the crown of creation,because it stays on top of creation without being part of it,as the crown over the head.Source of All,and the Highest Divine Essence that we can conceive.Every Sephirah is a gate, and Keter is the gate between the Unmanifest and the world

The Divine name of Keter is Eheieh (I Am) which is rendered as Pure Being,or Presence

In the physical world it is represented by the Primum Mobile or the First Whirlings of Manifestation,a phase that describes the action of the cosmic energy at the creation of the universe (Big Bang/Phoenix in Marvel)

The throne/Primum mobile is only a representation of Presence you take it too literally my friend. As Presence is Yahweh of course if Yahweh decides to cut all ties with the DC universe then his essence/aspects are going to leave as well. I fail to see what point you were trying to make. confused

You seem a bit confused with the concepts in play here Kev. Its cool. GS is kind enough to explain it all. You only have to ask.

When Asmodel went looking for The Presence and tried to kill it, Zauriel told him The Presence was not a physical Lord that sat on a Throne (Yahweh is the 1 sitting on the Throne which has been stated repeatedly in Lucifer).

Yes because the Presence is represented by the Primum Mobile as ive said many times before. It is not and never has been a physical being. Its just how Yahwehs Presence aspect represents itself into creation. Similar to how in Marvel the Crown is represented by Phoenix. Why are you telling me what i know of already? There was no need for you to say all of this when it wasnt referred to at all in this thread and has no bearing on the threads outcome. You thought you'd be pretentious and attempt to show us all how much you think you know. Its quite apparent you have nothing to teach me. wink

If you would like a DC site to go to GS to understand it more here u go. Has all the info to back me up.
http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=presence
http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=zauriel

If you want to do your own research online/or bible what is the Holy Spirit, then you can. It says everything I have said is true.

You presume too much boy. Many have tried and many have failed. Youre now just another addition to that list. sad

BobbyD
BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!!!

Great, now you got GS on his soapbox, Kevdude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BWAHHHHH! ...just kidding, GS. wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BobbyD
BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!!!

Great, now you got GS on his soapbox, Kevdude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BWAHHHHH! ...just kidding, GS. wink

big grin

kevdude
I'm not on your list smile. I already knew all those things, I was just giving out info to everyone so they would know how DC has it set up. DC set up that they have the Christian trinity I didn't set that up. DC also has it set up that they can have other Gods but they still have the real God who created everything.

Anyway its good talking to someone who understands religion, most people don't understand (I didn't until a few months ago looking online and at other things).

GalacticStorm
I'm not on your list smile. I already knew all those things, I was just giving out info to everyone so they would know how DC has it set up. DC set up that they have the Christian trinity I didn't set that up. DC also has it set up that they can have other Gods but they still have the real God who created everything.

Well by all appearances you didnt know all of that stuff or the countering of your previous post would have been unnecessary, which it was not. You presented your opinion as fact and then presumed to lecture me with those inacccuracies. With all that aside i set the record straight so at least you now know for the future not to make assumptions on my knowledge. Just in case you were wondering, yes congratulations are in order you still made the list. smile

Anyway its good talking to someone who understands religion, most people don't understand (I didn't until a few months ago looking online and at other things).

Hmmmmm wink Whatever you say Kev big grin

Mider
the highest Strange has gone with his power is summening the LT and LT is suppose to be as powerful as Spectre so i guess Spectre could take the other guys out but then again with prep who knows for all we know Thanos would make a deal with someone like Neron did :P

Mider
Why do you people keep discussing religion in here DCU and MU compared to the real world are even more messed up so the preseance and toaa are basically nobodys and not even worth existing since they allow there own realms to go to garbage which you should be happy the real God is not like that.

Fanboy
Wow another thread so this fanboy of Marvel can just sit there and smile thinking oh my god I am a genius this team could totally beat this guy oh yeah Marvel baby whoo whoo okay Spectre wins yay.

newjak86
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wow another thread so this fanboy of Marvel can just sit there and smile thinking oh my god I am a genius this team could totally beat this guy oh yeah Marvel baby whoo whoo okay Spectre wins yay. No more like Golem trying to create another thread to say that because he believes that there can be no Surpreme being then therefore something that embodies him and at full power is basically him can loose.

Mider
Spectre wins this the entire magic of the DCU couldnt beat him from what ive heard what is MU gonna do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.