Blasters or Vibroblades?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fooly
In KOTOR & KOTORII what weapon do you pefer early in the game,before you get a lightsaber?

henniestevens
Vibroblades for my hero ofcourse, so i can train him in meleecombat and buy flurry or power attack or something. When he gets the lightsaber he will still have use for these skills.
But I give a blaster to 1 or 2 of my other characters.

Deus Ex
I personally like blasters better, especially in KOTOR II. Gives it a Star Wars feel. I'm rather put out by the over abundance of jedi lately.

Se7in
Dual Vibroblades.

Tangible God
I like blasters. So old timey.

jollyjim311
In KOTOR 1 the melee vibroweapons were the beast. In KOTOR 2 they made it so that characters could be ranged, and not suck like all Hell has broken lose.

In either game I alwaysed liked to have at least one ranged combatant in my party.

henniestevens
yes thats true I always had Zaalbar or Hanharr to back me up with a wookie-bowcaster smile

Dan Skywalker
Blasters everytime, i only use viroblades when im going in close quater combat

jollyjim311
Originally posted by henniestevens
yes thats true I always had Zaalbar or Hanharr to back me up with a wookie-bowcaster smile

That is ill-advised, they are FAR more effective in melee combat. MI-GHTY HAN-HARR was doing like 130 damage on maybe half of his hits in my file. His max was something in like the 300's (I don't know how it's possible, I just know that it happened). But what do I care, oh well, as long as they kicked butt.

P.S. I realize you didn't ut never insult MI-GHTY HAN-HARR infront of me. That goes for everyone.

Tru_Slice
Blaser rifles.

Need that extra power and accuracy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.