Most common phrases

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Just say it/them at the bottom of what ever you want to say about crap n shit.

"May the force be with you"

"I have a bad feeling about this"

Deus Ex
"This has been done before"

Tangible God
"My life is going down the tubes what with all the Liberal conduct lately."

Darth Koroni
"Who the hell writes this crap?"

Darth Traya
"The art of using the search button is a path to many things, some consider unnatural."

"Is it possible to use this power?"

"Not if you are an idiot."

Sorgo

Ianus

jollyjim311
*Waves Hand* "You will not use the search button"

The Ones
"you think your mind tricks will work on him, hes a noob-arian. mind tricks wont work."

xyz jedi
screw you guys

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud what a bunch of losers!! slagging someone off just cause they never used the search!!! no wonder this forum sucks!
the guys only 13 (no offence XYZ!)

Sesse
"Where is my thread? Is it safe? Is it alright?"
"It seems, by your trolling, It got deleted."
"I? I couldn't have... It was there! I felt it!"
"Grunt Growl, Uuuh Oooh....."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!"

Ianus
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud what a bunch of losers!! slagging someone off just cause they never used the search!!! no wonder this forum sucks!
the guys only 13 (no offence XYZ!)

Wow, you went and typed 'lol' four times just to reply to a thread? Sounds ridiculous. Should you be off in Supershadow thread, being a little ass?

Ogami Itto
no i clicked that smilie thing 4x laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

and i wrote some words.Words!

and maybe i should be "off in supershadow thread"
doctor

Ianus
You should. You aren't exactly being endearing to the regulars who aren't here to be an ass and bash SS.

Tangible God
"What will happen to my thread now?"

"The Mods have given their permission to bash it. You will be mocked, I promise you."

ESB- 1138
'You must join me and together we will destroy the thread!'

Tangible God
"What if I were to tell you, that the Star Wars Forums were now under the control of the Stupid Noob Threads?"

"No, that's not possible, the Mods would be aware of it."

"The Dark Side of KMC has clouded their vision. Hundreds of members are now under the influence of these Stupid Noob Threads."

Ianus
Originally posted by Tangible God
"What if I were to tell you, that the Star Wars Forums were now under the control of the Stupid Noob Threads?"

"No, that's not possible, the Mods would be aware of it."

"The Dark Side of KMC has clouded their vision. Hundreds of members are now under the influence of these Stupid Noob Threads."

Damn, more quotes! Keep it up, guys!

*Tucks this in his profile.*

Admiral Akbar
lol

ESB- 1138
'my only conclusion can be that it was a Noob lord'
'A Nood Lord?!?'
'Impossible! The Noobs have been extinct for a millenium'
'The very KMC is threatened, if involved the Noobs are.'
'I do not believe they could have returned without us knowing'
'Hard to see, the Noob side is. Discover who this assassin is, we
must'

overlord
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
'A Nood Lord?!?'
must'

laughing I should write a story about that!!

Instead of igniting his lightsaber the noob begins to scream illiterately and begins to troll you, then a moderator comes and hacks him from head to toe.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

xyz jedi
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
'A Nood Lord?!?'
must' laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

xyz jedi
I don't care anyway

ESB- 1138
War! The KMC is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Noob Lord, xyz jedi. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, Ogami Itto, has swept into the KMC capital and kidnapped the mod, Ush, leader of the Star Wars Literature & Epanded Universe.

As the Noob Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive mod . .

Strong_question
"YOU ALL HAVE ALOUD THIS THREAD TO TWIST YOUR MINDS"

-"I see there has been a great fooling in YOU.!"

ESB- 1138
Twisted by the nood side young xyz jedi has become

overlord
I hope this strong question guy isn't a sock.. confused

As for xyz jedi, why even try to make as much threads as you can? It's not like Raz will send you a present at the end of the month.

Strong_question
JEdi does not start VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE START UP JEDI TO FIGHT"

DONT FORGET YOU ALL FEEL HATE SO YOU WILL TURN TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!

Ianus
fu, st, noob!

Borbarad
YODA: "Noobism is the path to the dumb side...noobism leads to idiocy...idiocy leads to getting bashed at KMC....getting bashed at KMC leads to suffering."
JEDI XYZ: "I am not a noob !"
YODA: "A normal poster must have the deepest commitment in making threads, the most serious mind while posting or at least a little bit of a brain between his ears. I sense much noob in you."

wink

Ianus
Originally posted by Borbarad
YODA: "Noobism is the path to the dumb side...noobism leads to idiocy...idiocy leads to getting bashed at KMC....getting bashed at KMC leads to suffering."
JEDI XYZ: "I am not a noob !"
YODA: "A normal poster must have the deepest commitment in making threads, the most serious mind while posting or at least a little bit of a brain between his ears. I sense much noob in you."

wink

lmfao!

overlord
Originally posted by Strong_question
"YOU ALL HAVE ALOUD THIS THREAD TO TWIST YOUR MINDS"

-"I see there has been a great fooling in YOU.!"
It's called allowed, not aloud. This great fooling sentence doesn't make sense too.. Do not thou knowest thee cannot join when below fourteen?
Originally posted by Strong_question
JEdi does not start VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE START UP JEDI TO FIGHT"

DONT FORGET YOU ALL FEEL HATE SO YOU WILL TURN TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!
Please all stop with this random stuff, it used to be fun but it's getting annoying now. Why are you suddenly saying this BS anyway that we are getting to the dark side? Do you know all of us or are you just another sock?

Tangible God
"It was said you'd destroy the Noobs, not join them! Bring balance to the Forums not leave them in idiocy!"

"I love Noobs!"

"You were my brother Supershadow! I hated you!"

starwarsrules14
"I have a bad feeling about this." whistle

ESB- 1138
For over a thousand generations, the Mods were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old KMC. Before the dark times. Before the Noobs.

Tangible God
"Do you know how the Noobs first came into being? They were Mods once...taken by Supershadow...tortured, and mutilated, a ruined and terrible KMC Member...and now...f*cked over. My Very Stupid Thread."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.