FLASH vs MAELSTROM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
lets see how long flash lasts versus the god of kinetic energy{im betting less than a second} i just wanna see the fanboys defend flash from this one.

Spawnrules
guys if flash holded hid breath and kept running he would run for 28 years

jrodslam
Someone stated if before, but what does Maelstrom do exactly? What are his full array of powers? Someone list them please.

leonheartmm
maelstrom is half inhuman and half deviant. he can generally lift over 2 tons{but hes shown to be much more powerful}. has superhuman reflexes agility, endurance speed etc. he has complete control over kinetic energy and can absorb it from anything merely by concentrating. this energy boosts his own stats a lot. it depends on how much he absorbs, he can absorb energy from anythin rangin from an electron or photon to the entire universe itself{he did try to stop the universe once, sum1 mentioned that}. he also has control over other energies, eg, he once absorbed the ENERGY from the hulk and grew cosmically in size. hes also created blackholes the size of galaxies before.

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
maelstrom is half inhuman and half deviant. he can generally lift over 2 tons{but hes shown to be much more powerful}. has superhuman reflexes agility, endurance speed etc. he has complete control over kinetic energy and can absorb it from anything merely by concentrating. this energy boosts his own stats a lot. it depends on how much he absorbs, he can absorb energy from anythin rangin from an electron or photon to the entire universe itself{he did try to stop the universe once, sum1 mentioned that}. he also has control over other energies, eg, he once absorbed the ENERGY from the hulk and grew cosmically in size. hes also created blackholes the size of galaxies before.

Hard to say. When you say superhuman reflexes, endurance etc, how far superhuman are they? And when he boosts those abilities, how superhuman are they then?

If he takes flash's kinetic energy, what would stop Flash from taking it back?

You also say he does these things by concentrating. Flash is faster than thought, so.....

long pig
I don't think Flash has as much control of kinetic energy as his fans say, I've seen the Turtle beat his ass a few times by stealing Flash's kinetic energy, and Flash couldn't do shit about it.

leonheartmm
maelstrom was mockin thanos with the infinity gauntlett, i dont think flash could take him, hes a GOD of kinetic energy.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
I've seen the Turtle beat his ass a few times by stealing Flash's kinetic energy, and Flash couldn't do shit about it.

Strange isnt it?

leonheartmm
WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID FLASH COULD BEAT THANOS?

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
Strange isnt it?
Not really, the Turtle is a black hole of kinetic energy. He's the anti flash.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Spawnrules
guys if flash holded hid breath and kept running he would run for 28 years

thats the time it Will take you to grow a brain

jrodslam
Not really, the Turtle is a black hole of kinetic energy. He's the anti flash.

I think its totaly strange that Flash cant absorb anything back or even take it from Turtle.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by RAGE17
thats the time it Will take you to grow a brain
i have a big brain, remember i got 99 in science

RAGE17

i still hate you

leonheartmm
i still hate you

well we all know how much MARVEL=DC "LOVES" YOU.

Adam Warlock
Flash dies horribly.

The Ion
laughing

RAGE17
well we all know how much MARVEL=DC "LOVES" YOU.

you Will pay greatly for this

leonheartmm
you Will pay greatly for this

hmmmm is it my imagination or did u ask "her" if she SWALLOWED?

RAGE17
hmmmm is it my imagination or did u ask "her" if she SWALLOWED?

...indeed i have but i don't care its over now.....

leonheartmm
LOL, u act like such an insecure lil wreck sumtimes colossus!

dvampire
WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID FLASH COULD BEAT THANOS?

Here I am! smile big grin laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
Here I am! smile big grin laughing

Hi! smile laughing big grin laughing out loud confused

RAGE17
LOL, u act like such an insecure lil wreck sumtimes colossus!

well god dammit..."it" was a dude..its ****en embarrassing..i was hitting on a dude....its like i am cyber gay.or something

leonheartmm
well god dammit..."it" was a dude..its ****en embarrassing..i was hitting on a dude....its like i am cyber gay.or something

hey do we know for a FACT that it was a dude? could be a girl boastin.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think its totaly strange that Flash cant absorb anything back or even take it from Turtle.
Probably because Flash doesn't have very much control over kinetic energy.

Adam Warlock
Probably because Flash doesn't have very much control over kinetic energy.

Exactly

long pig
The Turtle is awesome, though. I tried to sneak him into the Street Tourney....evil face

Khellendros
Yeah... Maelstrom lets Flash live just long enough to supercharge him with stored kinetic energy. Also: the kinetic drain is automatic, the only thing Maelstrom has to think about is how much he wants to draw in from any particular source.

ImmortalOne
FLash wont do anything, because he CANT do shit against this dude !!

leonheartmm
HAHAHAHAHA, die u RED ASSED SPEED FORCE WIELDIN *****!!!!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khellendros
HAHAHAHAHA, die u RED ASSED SPEED FORCE WIELDIN *****!!!!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laughing out loud I'm guessing you aren't a fan, then?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing out loud I'm guessing you aren't a fan, then?

well no its not that, i like WALLY a lot, but currently, people have been sayin ridiculous stuff like hed easily beat thanos an this n that, nn it just gets me a lil pissed, just like when people say pheonix is god's power or odin is above galactus n has affected the multiverse with a single punch. i hate fanboyism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.