the pomes in the lost hart all pomes alode!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inuyashapuppy!!
hi every one welcome im only leting 15 peolple in this pome thing you are aloude to wright as many pomes as you want buthirs some rules to make this clean and fun

1)can wright any thing you pleaze but be aproet
2)only1-4 sweare word if more get a warning
#)no sex in the pomes only kiss and hug any thing more then huge or kiss is a warning

* one warning means dont get another warning
*2warningcant post any thing on this page for 2 days
*3 warning is your out cant get back in
*if you do any thing like sex in pomes your out with out a warning and reported may lose acount by doing a sex pome

4)if you want to pleply to help the person with there pome be nice no swearing at the person or being mean or rude to the person that will be a warning i will be keeping track so you cant get away

5)if you dont post after6 days you will get a warning or get kick out if you are busy and cant make it tell me and ill see what i can do for you if this happens more then 2 times you my get kick out some peolple want to do this its far if you get pick to keep your opertuney

well ill post who is in ok so say i want to joun if i got less then 15 your in so sine up before its to late i my pick more peolple to come in

inuyashapuppy!!
bloody angle

the bloody angletakes the soul of blood.it takes you to heck to burn and takes you blood.will this pain stop will the blood stop!!

bloody angle take me to heck.bloody angle hold your breath.bloody angle take my soul of blood.

(its not finshed)

KingDubya
1) You spelt "poems" wrong
2) This was not approved, to my knowledge
3) THIS DOESN"T EVEN BELONG IN THE RP FORUM!! IT BELONGS IN THE "Poetry Corner" FORUM!!

inuyashapuppy!!
((how you know if its appoved a? sry didnt know porty dont even yell at me no ones pefet you know!))

inuyashapuppy!!
spot is closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingDubya
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
((how you know if its appoved a? sry didnt know porty dont even yell at me no ones pefet you know!))
As I said, "2) This was not approved, to my knowledge."

Blood Ninja
yea poetry corner http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=83

inuyashapuppy!!
well i figered that out soooooo there stick out tongue

Captain REX
no expression

DarkDethbringer
lol why has this not been closed?

inuyashapuppy!!
becuase i got it in the wrong spot and have no permisson any way thats why

DarkDethbringer
that measn it should be closed smart one! I wondered why it WAS NOT closed

inuyashapuppy!!
dont ask me i dont know any thing'

DarkDethbringer
indeed

Trickster
Hush now. Let it die or be closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.