Batman vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
The fight of the Vigilantes. Pure H2H, no prep. Daredevil has his sticks and Batman has his Batarangs. The arena is closed and deadly quiet.

I know Batman is popular of the two, but don't let fanboyism get in the way. Cap America and Nick Fury had called Daredevil a prizefighter b4.

So analyse well. The Devil has a case on the Bat! Let it begin!

joesha28
come on! guys

ImmortalOne
Hmm... lets see..... If you give Batman his batarangs, that means you give him his utility belt, that means, nerve gas, flashbang, bomb-arangs.............

So basically, yeah, DD looses, no fanboyism needed !!

joesha28
No utility only Batarang like make it one than.

DrDoom101
doesnt this look strangely familiar?

ImmortalOne
Yeah, I think its been done........Batman wins... if I'm not mistaken !!!

joesha28
Yes i been seachein the thread but found none. So i did this.

jrodslam
I say stalemate. 50/50.

joesha28
Note in a quiet arena DD can hear Bats heartbeat.

StyleTime
I think a tie is the only viable option here. They are probably dead even in hand to hand and the batarang will be counteracted by the billy club. This really would be an awesome fight to watch.

Batman 5/10. Daredevil 5/10

I seriously don't think there has been a more evenly matched fight on this board.

ImmortalOne
Give batman his gloves !!

joesha28
Very even indeed.

JediMasterLuke5
Batman is the best fighter in DC and Daredevil isnt even close in Marvel. Batman beat Captain America, Captain America is way superior to Daredevil. This fight is overkill. Batman 9/10

snoopdogg
The only real advantages DareDevil has are sight and smell. Batman has him in everything else. Thats not gonna cut it against Batman.

Batman 8/10.

JediMasterLuke5
I cant really understand anyone who would think DD could beat Batman or Tie, if you think that your insane. Batman>Captain America>>>>>Daredevil

joesha28
Batman could only beat Cap in h2h skill or resourches is in but a true fight the Much stronger Cap will win. If you notice, DC has more human h2h fighters than Marvel. Marvel hav h2h fighters with some powers, wolvie,cap,Ironfist. But Daredevil stands out, even wif heighten senses he is still blind so he could be count human.

jrodslam
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Batman is the best fighter in DC and Daredevil isnt even close in Marvel. Batman beat Captain America, Captain America is way superior to Daredevil. This fight is overkill. Batman 9/10

Batmans not the best in DC. And when did Batman beat Captain America? Captain America isnt way superior to Daredevil either. With one move DD knocked to Cap out. Overkill my ass laughing

JediMasterLuke5
Yes Batman is the best skilled fighter in DC, Batman beat Captain, and Captain is far superior to Daredevil, all are facts.

jrodslam
I cant really understand anyone who would think DD could beat Batman or Tie, if you think that your insane. Batman>Captain America>>>>>Daredevil

1 move.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6773/ddvscapandherc1zx.th.jpg

joesha28
Yes Batman is the best skilled fighter in DC, Batman beat Captain, and Captain is far superior to Daredevil, all are facts.

Do you know Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by joesha28
But Daredevil stands out, even wif heighten senses he is still blind so he could be count human.
But Batman can lift like a thousand pounds, daredevil at max 300. Daredevil is suverely outclassed here.

jrodslam

Richard Dragon, David Cain are better than Batman.

Lady Shiva and Batgirl(Cass) are arguably better that Batman as well.

Superherovandal
and Batgirl?

StyleTime
Originally posted by jrodslam

laughing SUPER COMBO (XML)

joesha28
1 move.

good one jrodslam!

Superherovandal
Lady Shiva and Batgirl are better not arguably better. Lady Shiva killed Richard Dragon.

jrodslam
But Batman can lift like a thousand pounds, daredevil at max 300. Daredevil is suverely outclassed here.

No youre wrong. Batman lifts around 00. Daredevil lifts around 600-700.

Can you tell me when Batman ever beat Captain America?

JediMasterLuke5
1 move.
Dude just check Marvel.com Captain fighting skill is like 7 and daredevil only five. Plus Captain can lift like 800 pounds Where as daredevil max out at 300

JediMasterLuke5

It clearly says that Daredevil can lift the normal amount for a man his hieght and weight, 300 it pushing it. Batman lifts 1000 pounds.

joesha28

Actually, Cain been beaten by Bats many times. Dragon was damn good against Bats. Shiva is better than Bats h2h but Bat can out think her. Batgirl's win against Shiva really boast her up in fans eyes but Batgirl#50 showed that Both Cass and Bats were on par.

jrodslam
Dude just check Marvel.com Captain fighting skill is like 7 and daredevil only five. Plus Captain can lift like 800 pounds Where as daredevil max out at 300

Again youre wrong. Marvels stats mean nothing. Punisher is a 6 and Daredevil whoops his ass like he stole something. The stats dont mean much. Cap can lift about 1-2 tons. Daredevil is about 600-700 pounds.

Daredevil and Wolverine were fighting together and Daredevil did a mve that even Wolverine didnt know what it was. Wolverine is listed as a 7 as well. Isnt that supposed to mean he knows every type of fighting style there is? Yet he doesnt even know a move that Daredevil did?

spetznaz
Note in a quiet arena DD can hear Bats heartbeat.

Actually DD wouldn't hear Batman's heartbeat.
Why?
In a cross-over DareDevil wasn't able to hear Batman's heart (due to some sound-dampening system in his suit), couldn't smell the guy, and couldn't detect him using his enhanced senses. The only thing that gave Bats away was DareDevil's radar sense.
Also note that recently (starting from the time of the White Martian thing when several White Martian aped being heroes for awhile and took out the JLA ....until Batman came to the rescue). Anyways, Superman was talking to the other JLAers (and Batman was apparently not there), but all the while Bats was perched a short distance away listening in.
When he finally dropped in Superman commented in shock on how he was unable to hear Batman's heartbeat (again due to sound dampening).
Thus, if DD is planning on listening to Bruce's heartbeat he will be surprised .....again!

StyleTime
I'm not arguing about who can bench the most, but strength doesn't mean victory when both characters are versed in grappling.

I have tried out muscling a grappler before in real life. It doesn't work lol.

snoopdogg
When Batman k.o.'d Bullseye he even said that Batman hits harder than Daredevil.

JediMasterLuke5
Again youre wrong. Marvels stats mean nothing. Punisher is a 6 and Daredevil whoops his ass like he stole something. The stats dont mean much. Cap can lift about 1-2 tons. Daredevil is about 600-700 pounds.

Daredevil and Wolverine were fighting together and Daredevil did a mve that even Wolverine didnt know what it was. Wolverine is listed as a 7 as well. Isnt that supposed to mean he knows every type of fighting style there is? Yet he doesnt even know a move that Daredevil did?
Dude your seriously on drugs. Cap doesnt have super strength. And Daredevil cant lift 600-700 pounds.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/daredevil.htm

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainamerica.htm

Do some research.

joesha28

The figure are right, but do you know the meaning of those figure?

7 means learnt and mastered multiple martial arts in the world.
5 learnt n mastered 1 art.

The thing is DD learnt n mastered many but he made his own unique style of fighting. In a fight execution is very important, something which DD don't lack.

ImmortalOne
Bruce has the charisma to "mind-rape" his opps while fighting !!

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When Batman k.o.'d Bullseye he even said that Batman hits harder than Daredevil.

That doesnt mean much snoop. Wonder Woman said Zoom hits harder than superman.

Daredevil ko's Bullseye as well. Some people use more strength to execute their moves. Others dont.

snoopdogg
According to the stats if DD had a strength rating of 3 he would be able to lift twice his body weight. DD had a 2 rating indicating he cant lift much over his body weight.

I have seen bios stating that Bats can bench 725lbs.

jrodslam
Dude your seriously on drugs. Cap doesnt have super strength. And Daredevil cant lift 600-700 pounds.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainamerica.htm

Do some research.

laughing laughing Are you serious? Marvel directory? Yea that site is real accurate. They still have Namor at 85cl. Lol.

Youre the one who needs to do research buddy.

Blair Wind
Cap doesnt have super powers? super soldier serum anyone? and um...even though Ima say bats wins this one...he is not by far the best fighter on DC...theres already been some listed plus my personal favorite....Karate Kid....makes bats look like a 13 year old white belt...

jrodslam
From Marvel.com

Although Daredevil is blind, his other four senses function with superhuman sharpness. His fingers can feel the faint impressions of ink on a printed page, allowing him to read by touch. The rest of his skin is equally sensitive, enabling him to perceive minute changes in the temperature and pressure of the surrounding atmosphere. Daredevil can identify individuals by smell alone, no matter how they might try to camouflage their natural odor. He can hear a person's heartbeat at a distance of 20 feet, tell whether someone is lying by listening to changes in the heart's rhythm and identify people by the specific patterns of their heartbeats. Also, Daredevil developed the ability to sense the proximity and arrangement of objects as a result of the mutagenic effects of his exposure to the same radiation that heightened his senses. Daredevil possesses the acrobatic ability of a circus performer and the pugilistic skills of a heavyweight prizefighter. Though he has studied various Asian martial-arts techniques and American boxing, his fighting style is unique; it includes movements and blows from many disciplines. Daredevil is also a highly accomplished weightlifter.

jrodslam
Double post.

snoopdogg
Wasnt the Karate Kid trained by Mr. Miyagi?

Hahaha.........jk

Lucid Lui
I say Batman takes it 6-7/10. People are under estimating DD though...

jrodslam
According to the stats if DD had a strength rating of 3 he would be able to lift twice his body weight. DD had a 2 rating indicating he cant lift much over his body weight.

I have seen bios stating that Bats can bench 725lbs.

Well snoop, Marvel says that hes a highly accomplished weightlifter. If he could only lift his body weight, i doubt they would say that.

joesha28
Those figure are basically ranges. One shld noe what it means.

snoopdogg
Well snoop, Marvel says that hes a highly accomplished weightlifter. If he could only lift his body weight, i doubt they would say that. Well are you saying DD is stronger than Batsy?

joesha28
abt the same level i think.

jrodslam
Well are you saying DD is stronger than Batsy?

Nope. Im saying that DD is as strong or slightly weaker. Give or take 100 pounds or 200.

joesha28
Does marvel martial artist hav death tactic like DC's

Metalmanx
Of course they do. Basically anyone with extensive ninjitsu skills knows several death tactics.

I don't know an exact number, but I know Daredevil has some.

joesha28
Daredevil is good in predicting moves well.

Darth Macabre
Daredevil is good in predicting moves well.

Its not really predicting moves is it? Hes technically just feeling the minute changes in the air with his incredible sense of touch right?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Its not really predicting moves is it? Hes technically just feeling the minute changes in the air with his incredible sense of touch right?

Right.

joesha28
Yup something like that, but that is how he predicts it.

batmandaman
batman wins. there shouldn't be any questions about it. he would use the batarangs u so generously allowed him to throw off dd's sense of touch w/ the air thing and wail on him. 8/10 in favor of the Batman.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batmandaman
batman wins. there shouldn't be any questions about it. he would use the batarangs u so generously allowed him to throw off dd's sense of touch w/ the air thing and wail on him. 8/10 in favor of the Batman.

If DD was as distracted by projectiles as you say, then he would never win against his enemies.

DD can easily dodge the batarangs and, hell, even just catch them. And he won't get confused as to what motion is Batman and what motion is the batarangs.

Daredevil 6/10.

AcousticDoc
1 move.

Can anyone shed some more light on this comic? Why is daredevil fighting beast, hercules and captain america!? And why doesn't Captain America recognize DAredevil?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Can anyone shed some more light on this comic? Why is daredevil fighting beast, hercules and captain america!? And why doesn't Captain America recognize DAredevil?

Dude. That scan is awesome. That's just how DD would fight, too. Just straight to business, doesn't play around.

Oh, and for awhile, Beast was a part of the Avengers. Which, I assume, also included Hercules at the time.

joesha28
The fight of the Vigilantes. Pure H2H, no prep. Daredevil has his sticks and Batman has his Batarangs. The arena is closed and deadly quiet.

I know Batman is popular of the two, but don't let fanboyism get in the way. Cap America and Nick Fury had called Daredevil a prizefighter b4.

So analyse well. The Devil has a case on the Bat! Let it begin!

Read my scene guys....

JediMasterLuke5
Nope. Im saying that DD is as strong or slightly weaker. Give or take 100 pounds or 200.
Your insane or either on drugs. Batman is 1000 pounds. DD is normal strength for his size. Do some freakin research.

jrodslam
Your insane or either on drugs. Batman is 1000 pounds. DD is normal strength for his size. Do some freakin research.

Marvel says that hes a "Highly accomplished weightlifter". If he could only lift his body weight, i doubt they would say that.

JediMasterLuke5
Where does it say that, plus did even click on the link, it proves you wrong.

jrodslam
Where does it say that, plus did even click on the link, it proves you wrong.

Uhhh Marvel.com. Its said in Daredevils bio. Marvel directory is highly outdated and often inaccurate. They still ahve Namor as 85cl. Dont get me wrong, Marvel.com is inaccurate sometimes also.

JediMasterLuke5
300lbs is highly accomplished though, most people cant do that.

jrodslam
300lbs is highly accomplished though, most people cant do that.

For a weightlifter, 300lbs is nothing. Especially one who is highly accomplished.

snoopdogg
I work out 4 days a week and weigh 185Lbs. My max bench press is about 335Lbs which is good for my weight.

Alot of guys cant lift that much. 300Lbs. is a good bench.

scotsmn
uhh, 300lbs is good if you maybe work out once a week for 20 minutes. 500 + is highly accomplished. 400 is accomplished

snoopdogg
Originally posted by scotsmn
uhh, 300lbs is good if you maybe work out once a week for 20 minutes. 500 + is highly accomplished. 400 is accomplished The world record for a guy who weighs 181lbs is 465.

The guys who bench 400-500 weigh 250-300lbs.

jrodslam
I work out 4 days a week and weigh 185Lbs. My max bench press is about 335Lbs which is good for my weight.

Alot of guys cant lift that much. 300Lbs. is a good bench.

I agree. However, in "Marvel scales, Daredevil is listed as 2 which means Normal: Able to lift own body weight.

If he or you lifts 300lbs, he should be ranked as a 3, which is listed as Peak human: Able to lift twice own body weight.

Metalmanx
I agree. However, in "Marvel scales, Daredevil is listed as 2 which means Normal: Able to lift own body weight.

If he or you lifts 300lbs, he should be ranked as a 3, which is listed as Peak human: Able to lift twice own body weight.

Those are the same scales that rank both Kingpin and Shang Chi the same level for fighting abilitiy.

Both DD and Batman are peak human in strength, 800 lbs.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Both DD and Batman are peak human in strength, 800 lbs.
No DD is not.

Metalmanx
No DD is not.

Yes, DD is.

"No, DD is not."

Yes, DD is.

"No, DD is not."

Yes, DD is.

"No, DD is not."

Yes, DD is.

"No, DD is not."

That's what the next few posts are gonna look like. So I just thought I'd save us both the time and trouble.

JediMasterLuke5
Theres my proof.

jrodslam
^ One who uses Marveldirectory as proof. Lol.

JediMasterLuke5
His strength is a 2 at Marvel.com Captain America being a 3 which means DD is not in full strength for a human. And his fighting skills are only 5. Good luck with trying to prove me wrong now.

ImmortalOne
BAtman !!! damdamdamdam Batman !!!! damdamdamdamdam !!! Batman !!!

jrodslam
His strength is a 2 at Marvel.com Captain America being a 3 which means DD is not in full strength for a human. And his fighting skills are only 5. Good luck with trying to prove me wrong now.

Ill try to explain it slow so you cn understand.....

Captain America is said to be able to life a miximum of 800lbs on Marvel directory.com

Marvel.com rates him as a 3 in strength. Thats means - Peak human: Able to lift twice own body weight.

However, he SHOULD be ranked as a 4, which is - Superhuman: 800lbs - 25 ton range.

Since you love reffering to Marvel directory so much, tell me which site is right. MarvelDirectory has Cap as lifting 800lbs, while M.com has him at 3 where as 4 would be able to life 800lbs.

Same goes for Daredevil. M.com says hes a highly accomplished weightlifter that would have to be 400lbs and up. Whereas Marvel directory says he can only life his own body weight.

Thats just goes to show you that both sites are inaccurate and dont know what the hell they are talking about sometimes.

JediMasterLuke5
Ill try to explain it slow so you cn understand.....

Captain America is said to be able to life a miximum of 800lbs on Marvel directory.com

Marvel.com rates him as a 3 in strength. Thats means - Peak human: Able to lift twice own body weight.

However, he SHOULD be ranked as a 4, which is - Superhuman: 800lbs - 25 ton range.

Since you love reffering to Marvel directory so much, tell me which site is right. MarvelDirectory has Cap as lifting 800lbs, while M.com has him at 3 where as 4 would be able to life 800lbs.

Same goes for Daredevil. M.com says hes a highly accomplished weightlifter that would have to be 400lbs and up. Whereas Marvel directory says he can only life his own body weight.

Thats just goes to show you that both sites are inaccurate and dont know what the hell they are talking about sometimes.
3 is 800lbs. 2 is only there on weight.

jrodslam
3 is 800lbs. 2 is only there on weight.

NO.

2 - Able to lift own body weight

3 - Able to life twice own body weight

4 - 800 - 25 ton range

JediMasterLuke5
NO.

2 - Able to lift own body weight

3 - Able to life twice own body weight

4 - 800 - 25 ton range
How would you know?

jrodslam
How would you know?

Something called Marvel Directory. Its a book with bios and stats of many Marvel characters.

peejayd
* here are DD's stats from marvel.com:

INTELLIGENCE 3
STRENGTH 2
SPEED 2
DURABILITY 2
ENERGY PROJECTION 1
FIGHTING SKILLS 5

* and DD always have a consistent level 6 on AGILITY...

* now, can someone give the stats of Bats for better comparison? smokin'

peejayd
DD's powers, based on marvel.com:

- Although Daredevil is blind, his other four senses function with superhuman sharpness. His fingers can feel the faint impressions of ink on a printed page, allowing him to read by touch. The rest of his skin is equally sensitive, enabling him to perceive minute changes in the temperature and pressure of the surrounding atmosphere. Daredevil can identify individuals by smell alone, no matter how they might try to camouflage their natural odor. He can hear a person's heartbeat at a distance of 20 feet, tell whether someone is lying by listening to changes in the heart's rhythm and identify people by the specific patterns of their heartbeats. Also, Daredevil developed the ability to sense the proximity and arrangement of objects as a result of the mutagenic effects of his exposure to the same radiation that heightened his senses. Daredevil possesses the acrobatic ability of a circus performer and the pugilistic skills of a heavyweight prizefighter. Though he has studied various Asian martial-arts techniques and American boxing, his fighting style is unique; it includes movements and blows from many disciplines. Daredevil is also a highly accomplished weightlifter.

- Superhumanly acute sense of touch, smell, taste

JediMasterLuke5
Something called Marvel Directory. Its a book with bios and stats of many Marvel characters. How do you know its accurate? It maybe outdated and wrong ling Marvel.com and MarvelDirectory.com

jrodslam
Originally posted by peejayd

INTELLIGENCE 3
STRENGTH 2
SPEED 2
DURABILITY 2
ENERGY PROJECTION 1
FIGHTING SKILLS 5

Youre right. To f'n bad DC doesnt deal with power grids or bars. Thats the thing i hate most about DC bios. Bah!

snoopdogg
These are all opinions on Batmans stats.

Intelligence: 6
Strength: 3
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Energy projection: 1
Fighting skills: 7

peejayd
Youre right. To f'n bad DC doesnt deal with power grids or bars. Thats the thing i hate most about DC bios. Bah!

* true! DC doesn't present any stats of their characters... confused

jrodslam
How do you know its accurate? It maybe outdated and wrong ling Marvel.com and MarvelDirectory.com

Well the one i have is the second printing which came out 2003.

Marvel directory hasnt updated their bios since the 90's? They still have pics of characters from the 70's.

JediMasterLuke5

INTELLIGENCE 3
STRENGTH 2
SPEED 2
DURABILITY 2
ENERGY PROJECTION 1
FIGHTING SKILLS 5

Intelligence 7
Strength 3
Speed 2
Durability 3
Energy Projection 1
Fighting Skills 7
Being able to buy anything in the world to assist you in battle..... Priceless

That about sums it up.

snoopdogg
Skills and Powers
With few exceptions, the non-metahuman known as the Batman is a superbly trained and highly experienced fighting machine. Mastering the world's most lethal martial arts disciplines, he is considered to be the best martial artist in the world. The enigmatic Lady Shiva (see attached files), the new Green Arrow, and perhaps his young protege, Nightwing, are the only non-metas on the planet who could possibly defeat him in a one on one conflict.
Batman maintains the physical stature of a man in perfect physical condition and he constantly trains his physical abilities, strength, agility, reflexes and coordination until they reach mythical proportions for a human. Starting at a very young age, Batman conditioned his body with physical regimes such as strength conditioning, martial arts, yoga and biofeedback. These years of intenstive training have allowed him to become and remain one of the most physically capable men on Earth.

He may bench press approximately 725 pounds and is the near-equal or equal of the world's best athlete in any Olympic event. Batman is a ruthless combatant and fights with an unothodoxed mixture of styles that incorporate techniques from other cultures, mixed with the weapon styles of his uniform. These include batarangs, razor-wings and grappling lines. Batman is also an accomplished night fighter and is capable of fighting in an obscured or poorly lit environnment.

peejayd
These are all opinions on Batmans stats.

Intelligence: 6
Strength: 3
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Energy projection: 1
Fighting skills: 7

* if that's the case, Bats gets the upperhand... however, Bats problem will be DD's exceptional agility and radar sense that can anticipate Bats' offense... wink

peejayd
* and what happens on this scene? Bats have DD here in a chinlock, and DD broke free, and pushed back Bats in the process... does DD have some sort of enough strength to push back Bats? just asking...

jrodslam
Intelligence 7
Strength 3
Speed 2
Durability 3
Energy Projection 1
Fighting Skills 7
Being able to buy anything in the world to assist you in battle..... Priceless

That about sums it up.

Sums what up? We all know that stats mean nothing. Thats the main thing you fail to understand.

roughrider
Captain America isn't superhuman - the serum has just pushed him to the outer limits of human possibility for strength, agility, reaction time & reflexes etc. He can defeat anyone at h2h - Batman sensed that after a few moves. As for that scan of DD thowing the shield, knocking out Hercules, please. PIS.
Back on topic: a very long and brutal fight; to win, Daredevil needs condittions to favour his enhanced senses, and that setting isn't here. Red got that boxer's heart, but in the end, I have to give it to the Batman.

snoopdogg
* and what happens on this scene? Bats have DD here in a chinlock, and DD broke free, and pushed back Bats in the process... does DD have some sort of enough strength to push back Bats? just asking... If Batman didnt wast time by talking he could have snapped his kneck.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by roughrider
Captain America isn't superhuman - the serum has just pushed him to the outer limits of human possibility for strength, agility, reaction time & reflexes etc. He can defeat anyone at h2h - Batman sensed that after a few moves. Batman didnt say Cap would beat him. He said "its conceivable that you could beat me".

Meaning Batman is no fool and realized the fight would be 50/50. Thats if he didnt use his weapons.

jrodslam
Captain America isn't superhuman - the serum has just pushed him to the outer limits of human possibility for strength, agility, reaction time & reflexes etc.

Well hes capable of lifting up to 800 lbs. In the Marvel Encyclopedia, that would be a rankinf of 4, which is superhuman. Hes only rated 3, Which is only double body weight.

As for that scan of DD thowing the shield, knocking out Hercules, please. PIS.

PIS? Ok so what about the knock out on Cap with one move? PIS too huh?

roughrider
Well hes capable of lifting up to 800 lbs. In the Marvel Encyclopedia, that would be a rankinf of 4, which is superhuman. Hes only rated 3, Which is only double body weight.

PIS? Ok so what about the knock out on Cap with one move? PIS too huh?

yes

jrodslam
yes

no

scotsmn
The world record for a guy who weighs 181lbs is 465.

The guys who bench 400-500 weigh 250-300lbs.

Who cares how much the guy weighs... we're talking how much he can lift.

peejayd
As for that scan of DD thowing the shield, knocking out Hercules, please. PIS.

* no, i think not... DD did not actually throw the shield, he uses his billy-club to hold the shield, still spinning because of the force, letting it go with the same amount of the force thrown, hitting a wall and ricocheted to Hercules... and also using Cap's own force of leaping over him, grabs him and throws him away... clearly, that's NOT impossible...

* another impressive move by DD... wink

roughrider
* no, i think not... DD did not actually throw the shield, he uses his billy-club to hold the shield, still spinning because of the force, letting it go with the same amount of the force thrown, hitting a wall and ricocheted to Hercules... and also using Cap's own force of leaping over him, grabs him and throws him away... clearly, that's NOT impossible...

* another impressive move by DD... wink

Well, that's the explanation, then! wink

joesha28
Captain America isn't superhuman - the serum has just pushed him to the outer limits of human possibility for strength, agility, reaction time & reflexes etc. He can defeat anyone at h2h - Batman sensed that after a few moves. As for that scan of DD thowing the shield, knocking out Hercules, please. PIS.
Back on topic: a very long and brutal fight; to win, Daredevil needs condittions to favour his enhanced senses, and that setting isn't here. Red got that boxer's heart, but in the end, I have to give it to the Batman.

DD did not knock Herc out. According to my scene, i think it's quite even.

OneDumbG0
I posted these pictures in another thread. This thread should be merged. Its hard to see who the clear winner is in H2H combat and the difference in strength, (if any) isn't probably going to matter since both fighters have fought guys who are stronger.

The battle appears to be decided when you point out that one of them has an easily exploitable weakness. DD gets punked when someone uses a supersonic emitter. I'm pretty sure Batman's got one handy in his Bat-belt at all times. How would Batman know that? Would he pick it up during a fight? I think the Batman/DD crossover explained that one. So here's a series of pictures that illustrate their comparable fighting skills to a stalemate, but more importantly, that Batman figures out DD relies on his sense of hearing.

I'm a DD fan since Miller's run, but I've seen DD punked by sonic emitters pretty easily. He doesn't fare too well.

OneDumbG0
part 2

OneDumbG0
part 3

OneDumbG0
part 4

OneDumbG0
the lead-in:

OneDumbG0
Batman is a sharp guy. Don't knock that. If he wanted to, he could reduce DD to the fetal position with one of his wonderful toys:

joesha28
Sweet scans OneDumbG0! Too bad that they could not end it in a h2h.

joesha28
That is why i took away his toys1

braz

00??? r u kidding me? what the hell do u have against batman?....hater..n show me evidence that dd can lift 600-700, cuz i heard he can only do 550, and batman could actually do 600, i dont think 1000...or from what ive heard....

jrodslam
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
The battle appears to be decided when you point out that one of them has an easily exploitable weakness. DD gets punked when someone uses a supersonic emitter. I'm pretty sure Batman's got one handy in his Bat-belt at all times. How would Batman know that? Would he pick it up during a fight? I think the Batman/DD crossover explained that one. So here's a series of pictures that illustrate their comparable fighting skills to a stalemate, but more importantly, that Batman figures out DD relies on his sense of hearing.

Nice scans by the way. However ill say this. It was clear that Batman didint pick up DD's weakness in the fight. After spending some time with him obviously he did. If he noticed it in the fight, why not just pull the sonic out then?

I still say stalemate.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
00??? r u kidding me? what the hell do u have against batman?....hater..n show me evidence that dd can lift 600-700, cuz i heard he can only do 550, and batman could actually do 600, i dont think 1000...or from what ive heard....

Lol. Sorry man. I didnt notice i made a mistake. You should know im not that ignorant. I meant to say 800 in that post. I know that DD lifts about 100lbs or so less than Batman. I heard it was in the 600-700lb range. Ill try to get some hard core proof this week. Hopefully.

joesha28
Nice scans by the way. However ill say this. It was clear that Batman didint pick up DD's weakness in the fight. After spending some time with him obviously he did. If he noticed it in the fight, why not just pull the sonic out then?

I still say stalemate.

Yeah stalemate, DD ability to "predict" movements will help him here.

joesha28
Daredevil did not learn more arts than Cap, Logan even Batman but his execution of styles n movement are damn good, very unique!

jrodslam
Daredevil did not learn more arts than Cap, Logan even Batman but his execution of styles n movement are damn good, very unique!

Who knows that for sure? I dont think noone does. This is from both Marvel.com and Marvel Directory.com

Captain America - Rated as 7
Marvel.com - Mastered a number of fighting forms, including American style boxing and Judo.
Marvel directory.com - Mastered the martial art of American style boxing and Judo.

Daredevil - Rated as 5? BS
Marvel.com - Studied various Asian martial arts techniques and American boxing.
Marvel directory.com - Blend of ninjitsu, judo and American style boxing.

Wolverine - Rated as 7
Marvel.com - Says nothig about his fighting skills at all. Just gives a 7.
Marvel directory.com - Extensive training as a samurai and is a master of multiple forms of martial arts.

Nick Fury - Rated as 6? BS too.
Marvel.com - Unarmed combat expert. Black belt in Tae kwan do and brown belt in jiu jitsu.
Marvel directory.com - Seasoned unarmed combat expert. Black belt in Tae kwan do and brown belt in jiu jitsu.

From bios they all seem about even to me. Who is to say Daredevil didnt learn more arts than Cap or Logan?

OneDumbG0

I still say stalemate. It wasn't a lot of time. In fact, that scene on the rooftops occurs right after the fight. But you do have a point. Oh, and since apparently the thread op said no weapons, I'd have to say its a stalemate. DD does have his radar sense, but Batman is pretty crafty. I mean,... the way Bats got DD to show off so he could tag him with a jumpkick was just great.

Metalmanx
It wasn't a lot of time. In fact, that scene on the rooftops occurs right after the fight. But you do have a point. Oh, and since apparently the thread op said no weapons, I'd have to say its a stalemate. DD does have his radar sense, but Batman is pretty crafty. I mean,... the way Bats got DD to show off so he could tag him with a jumpkick was just great.

I agree. This may be the best example of a stalemate.

Though, if I HAD to choose (like to save the world or something), I'd choose DD. He just has the ability to sense the moves before the happen, as well as having even better agility than Batman.

jrodslam
I mean,... the way Bats got DD to show off so he could tag him with a jumpkick was just great.

Arggg. Did he? In the pic it looked like DD moved out of the way. Either that or recovered very quickly.

Metalmanx
Arggg. Did he? In the pic it looked like DD moved out of the way. Either that or recovered very quickly.

Unfortunately, DD was showing off. And he got hit.

But, he did indeed recover very quickly.

joesha28
part 3

Bat did not lay a hand on DD.

wolverine8888
actauly captain america won but nice try

MERCILOUS
Captain America didn't win, Batman admitted there was a possibility he could lose. That's not a victory, that's like Iron man telling Spiderman there's a chance he could beat him. It has no bearing at all on the outcome.

OneDumbG0
Bat did not lay a hand on DD. After looking at the artist's rendition, I'm pretty sure Bats tagged DD with that jumpkick. The way his face is contorted, as opposed to the smile he had on before, and the way the batarangs fly out of his hands point to the fact that he got a face full of jump-kick. But not to worry, like MetalmanX pointed out, Bats couldn't even get a follow-through punch on him.

snoopdogg
Batman should have snapped his kneck when he had him in the chinlock rather than try and talk to DD.

JediMasterLuke5
Batman is by far the superior fighter here. Batman knows like a 172 martial arts. How many forms does DD know? Like 4 or 5. Batman wins this by a long shot. 9/10

Metalmanx
Batman is by far the superior fighter here. Batman knows like a 172 martial arts. How many forms does DD know? Like 4 or 5. Batman wins this by a long shot. 9/10

That means absolutely zilch.

A person can walk up with excessive training in 100 fighting styles and then challenge a MASTER Karate Sensei to a fight.

Not a black belt. Not a dojo-head. I'm talking a master. There are like...very few of these in the world.

The person who utilizes the 100 different fighting styles will get his ass handed to him by a master.

What I'm trying to say is, one can know 127 fighting styles, but if one has only trained exclusively with 4 or 5 and has mastered each one...I dunno. I'd probably give the latter the edge in the fight then.

Blair Wind
see the thing is that Batman is fictional...and with that they gave him the impossible...he MASTERED ALL 127...so ya i give it to Bats...

cheldon
batman

jrodslam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
see the thing is that Batman is fictional...and with that they gave him the impossible...he MASTERED ALL 127...so ya i give it to Bats...

Who said he mastered all 127? I did hear that he knew 127 different styles. But MASTERED? Where was that stated?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That means absolutely zilch.

A person can walk up with excessive training in 100 fighting styles and then challenge a MASTER Karate Sensei to a fight.

Not a black belt. Not a dojo-head. I'm talking a master. There are like...very few of these in the world.

The person who utilizes the 100 different fighting styles will get his ass handed to him by a master.

What I'm trying to say is, one can know 127 fighting styles, but if one has only trained exclusively with 4 or 5 and has mastered each one...I dunno. I'd probably give the latter the edge in the fight then. I agree with that 100%.

Just because a person knows multiple Martial Arts dont mean he can beat a master of 1.

cheldon
batman hit's harder. bullseye even said that in the crossover. if batman knows every martial arts skill, he will have no trouble figuring out dd's moves plus his gadgets will be the icing on the cake.

jrodslam
Originally posted by cheldon
batman hit's harder. bullseye even said that in the crossover. if batman knows every martial arts skill, he will have no trouble figuring out dd's moves plus his gadgets will be the icing on the cake.

Hitting harder has nothing to do with it. Its the area of the hit as well as the deliverance/accuracy of it. It also isnt a matter of Batman figuring out DD's moves. Hes not like Cass. He cant predict what DD is going to do. He just has to block,dodge or counter. And same goes for Daredevil.

cheldon
Hitting harder has nothing to do with it. Its the area of the hit as well as the deliverance/accuracy of it. It also isnt a matter of Batman figuring out DD's moves. Hes not like Cass. He cant predict what DD is going to do. He just has to block,dodge or counter. And same goes for Daredevil.

ya, and batman is a better fighter. he wins. it would be like a teenage chapion wrestler going up against a world class wrestler.

jrodslam
Originally posted by cheldon
ya, and batman is a better fighter. he wins. it would be like a teenage chapion wrestler going up against a world class wrestler.

Not even. Batman may be better than Daredevil in fighting skills but the gap isnt that big. For anyone who think it would be a walk in the park, is surely mistaken.

joesha28
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Ok in the DCU there are many martial forms. Batman mastered 127 MAJOR arts. Boys, in the end it xomes down to execution. I think Batman a little bit better in skill but radar sense edges that out.

lifeisaglich
Nice, but I think this is where all the gadgets come in to play...so the ball is still in batman's court. Not that the fight is going to be any easier.

Batman has indeed mastered 127 forms of martial arts.

Mainstream

Lady Shiva is over him

Richard Dragon and Bats are about on the same level. stick out tongue

joesha28
Dragon called Batman a talented Amatuer.... TALENTED AMATUER!!!

joesha28
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Nice, but I think this is where all the gadgets come in to play...so the ball is still in batman's court. Not that the fight is going to be any easier.

Batman has indeed mastered 127 forms of martial arts.

That is why i took away his gadgets save a batarang.

OneDumbG0
Batman should have snapped his kneck when he had him in the chinlock rather than try and talk to DD. Actually, Batman couldn't. DD explains it with the analogy that Batman's quick momentum prevented him from setting a good base to gain leverage. That's why DD was able to flip Batman out so easily. I know it'd be hard to say all that if was really so quick, but thats just word balloons ignoring action to a certain extent. But we see that all the time when Spidey spits out a clever quip during a dodge of a Doc Ock tentacle that maybe lasted 2 milliseconds... >.>

lifeisaglich
Gotcha

laughing now that is funny...but you know what is really funny that talented Amatuer did not get killed by lady shiva...the way one certain dragon ended his career.

joesha28
Originally posted by lifeisaglich

laughing now that is funny...but you know what is really funny that talented Amatuer did not get killed by lady shiva...the way one certain dragon ended his career.

Of course... think is Batman hardly goes pure h2h against Shiva. Not that he's not good, but he knows Shiva better than him in skills. But Batman can hang on, he did went h2h with Cass and was not beaten afterall.

dragon ended his career? The think is Dragon would have won if he wanted to kill Shiva. He had her down, but did not put her out. Hers was a cheap shot at him.

dawsey28
Batman

most definately...

joesha28
Daredevil is good.

peejayd
* Bats w/batarang, DD w/billy-club... seems even to me... although the radar sense is a great factor... Bats may have a reputation of being always triumphant, i'm doubting his chances here... Bullseye got a reputation of never misses but he failed on DD... Bats may fall on DD... DD would win IMO, 5.5-6/10

Juntai
Batman wins.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>