Odin and Thor vs. Zeus and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i dont know, if this would be ... a "good" match....

but only the names.... the legends....

who wins this ?

armandovalles
It all depends on the way Thor acts. If Thor brawls with Herc, who im assuming is Immortal in this fight, then Thor will lose, and Herc and Zeus will gang up on Odin. (Odin and Zeus are EXACT equals btw). But if Thor keeps his distance such as staying in the air and keep blasting Herc or use the Godforce, then Herc will lose, and Thor and Odin will gang up on Zeus. Out of ten times, i'd say each team wins 5.

roughrider
According to www.immortalthor.net the stats show Odin to be a bit above Zeus. And as close a physical match as Thor and Hercules may be, Herc doesn't have a good answer for mjolnir.
An epic encounter, and I think Odin & Thor would triumph, more often than not.

thesilverspider
odin is stronger the zues its been proven

tiakocom
the fact that odin has to sleep once every 24 hours is a limitation that zeus does not have...how exactly has it been proven that odin a wanna be god is stronger than an immortal god?jus a quick question which zeus is this? cuz i know for a fact that the DC marvel is a joke that i'm sure even batman would pwn with prep of course.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by roughrider
According to www.immortalthor.net the stats show Odin to be a bit above Zeus.

Judging by the website provided, it's not surprising

armandovalles
Odin has never been proven to be stronger than Zeus in any way, every time they've ever fought (i have every one of their fights) they have always stalemated. And those stats on ImmortalThor.net are way off. For example, they say Classic Juggernaut's strength is only Class 90, when he's actually a very high Class 100.

sam_drugbringer
It also lists Odin as smarter then Galactus

WTF?

sam_drugbringer
Oh wait... No it dosen't.

BobbyD
This one I'd pulled up a chair and watch....from considerable distance though. Nice thread, Beta.

leonheartmm
thor and odin, odin is more powerful than zeus and thor is more powerful overall than hercules.

armandovalles
Leonheart bro Odin is not more powerful than Zeus they've only fought once and it was a short fight and they stalemated, and it was in Asgard, so imagine if it was in Olympus, then Zeus would kick his ass since their home smake them more powerful, but even with that powerup the best Odin could do was still only stalemate Zeus. But generally they are regarded as equals, so that's wut u must consider them unless u give me an issue # or some scans of Odin proving he's more powerful than Zeus. Ur pullin that outa ur ass.

the Darkone
Odin and Zeus are equal, but if Odin wanted to kill Zeus he can by absorbing all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds and becoming more powerful than zeus! If he wanted too.

K Von Doom
Some would argue that Odin and Zeus were equals but because Odin also absorbed the power of his two brothers, that puts him above Zeus. Some would say. Not me though. smile

tiakocom
until we see the proof not the wat if scenarios that I keep on hearin about odin bein stronger than zeus then i'm jus gonna have to go with them being equals and thats only in comic term...as far as mith goes anyone who thinks odin can even touch zeus must be on crack... smile

olympian
"odin is stronger the zues its been proven"

And what issue was that on?

"Odin and Zeus are equal, but if Odin wanted to kill Zeus he can by absorbing all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds and becoming more powerful than zeus! If he wanted too"

And Zeus can do the same with olympus, in fact he once killed by himself every other Greek god and olympus was destroyed in the end.

Theyr in the same class. The only thing in favor of Odin its the fact at Marvel he has more feats due to alot more apperances.

About the fight: If Thor brawls its either a tossup or a very sligh edge to Herc.

If he doesnt, Zeus will have to fight both alone. Wich of course Thor will be out in no time, but still.

the Darkone
Thor has stood up to Zeus before and battle for months.

armandovalles
no he hasnt. Thor challenged Zeus once like an idiot and Thor was controlling the lightning and Zeus terrified Thor by showing him how much more of control he has over lightning than Thor.

leonidas
it's pretty much a non-fight, i think if father's are fighting at their peaks. thor would beat herc if it's true bloodlust (he wouldn't brawl, he'd use his powers) then odin and thor v zeus. thor ko'd quickly and then it's odin v zeus. thor might get off a godforce blast first. that COULD possibly do some damage. other than that, it's odin v zeus and that's simply a draw. there is not a single shred of proof to say one is stronger than the other.

tiakocom
Originally posted by leonidas
it's pretty much a non-fight, i think if father's are fighting at their peaks. thor would beat herc if it's true bloodlust (he wouldn't brawl, he'd use his powers) then odin and thor v zeus. thor ko'd quickly and then it's odin v zeus. thor might get off a godforce blast first. that COULD possibly do some damage. other than that, it's odin v zeus and that's simply a draw. there is not a single shred of proof to say one is stronger than the other.

gonna agree with you on that....I dont see how most people can think odin can beat zeus, the guy is always potrayed as this playboy god ppl forget that when he gets serious no one in olympus would even dream to get on his nerve.

Laminator_X
Um, the gods of Olympus are true immortals. The gods of Asgaurd are not. Furthurmore, the Olympians are more powerful generally than the Aseir. How so do you ask? Classic Thor is one of the most powerful of the Aseir. He and Classic Hercules are very closely matched, except for Thunderstock being a less impressive weapon than Mjollnir. Hercules is nowhere near the most powerful of the Olympians. He doesn't even make it into the Pantheon/council. He's perhaps the strongest physically, but he's no match for Hades, Poseidon, Apollo or Athena in terms of overall power.

ImmortalOne
DUde, Olympians are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY underatted !!

LethalFemme
If it's Marvel Olympians than I'd go with Thor and Odin 6/10 but, if it DC Olympus and it should be I say Zeus and Herc 8/10 and that's being nice.

ImmortalOne
DC Zeus is on par with Highfater...

LethalFemme
Oh so 10/10 for DC Olympus

ImmortalOne
Its mo like 11/10

LethalFemme
Infinite/10

Up that one stick out tongue wink laughing

ImmortalOne
Infinite and a bag of chips/10

LethalFemme
A grab bag of Fritos and a sixpack of budwieser and beef jerky stick out tongue

I win, which means i get to spank youyes

*SMACK*
laughing laughing laughing

olympian
"Thor has stood up to Zeus before and battle for months."

Thor annual right? Zeus was playing around with him, he didnt want to hurt Thor and he kept him away of the Trojan War wich was the point.

A more serious Zeus ko Thor around and every major Avenger powerhouse in another story.

And all in less than 3 punches usually.

"If it's Marvel Olympians than I'd go with Thor and Odin 6/10 but, if it DC Olympus and it should be I say Zeus and Herc 8/10 and that's being nice."

What is the major difference between one Herc and another? Besides the fact DC had he brilliant idea to practically rewrite some his history.

What are the major feats for Zeus at DC by the way, i never get that one asnswered.

"DC Zeus is on par with Highfater..."

And...

cpd12589
Odin and Thor most definitely win and here's why. Thor takes down Hercules for sure. Hercules has no answer for Mjolnir whatsoever on top of having more abilities anyway.

Also Odin IS more powerful than Zeus because of the Odinforce. Odinforce is comprised of Odin's power along with his deceased brothers Vili and Ve. Zeus does have the advantage of being a true immortal but were talking about who's more powerful and would win a battle.

In general Odin and Zeus are about equals but Odin is more powerful in an all out battle. If this were a hand to hand battle then Zeus and Hercules would win but it's not.

PillarofOsiris
How are Odin and Zeus equal? Fights? Going by fights Spiderman > Hulk. (Oh, and Thor has a pretty darn good showing against Zeus too). Based on feats Odin is well beyond Zeus. Who here thinks Herc. lasts longer against Odin than Thor does against Zeus? Not that that matters, Thor and Herc are non-factors here, (and Thor with his hammer is so beyond herc I cant believe its even being argued). Even if herc did beat Thor (not happening btw), herc isn't helping AT ALL against Odin, especially after having just been through the fight of his life.

guy222
t1

if herc's eyes come into play

odin and thor in serious trouble big grin

Doon
Most likely Odin and Thor

JakeTheBank
Odin and Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.