Just a Thought !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
Thought about this today and just want to put it to you guys. At the end of ROTS when Yoda tells Obi-Wan that he has been communicating with Qui-Gon why didn't Qui-Gon ever tell Yoda that palpatine was the sith lord ??

Jedi Priestess
If you are going to use that logic then why wouldnt Qui-Gon have told Yoda that Anakin was going to be going to the Darkside?

PVS
it was only at the end that yoda was able to communicate with quigon, at the medical facility. so the cat was already out of the bag, so to speak

Jedi Priestess
Now see I was going to say that, but do we know that for sure?

PVS
it was my understanding that in the novel that is when quigon was actually able to have a conversation with yoda for the first time. of coarse im going by what i've heard and never actually read it.

overlord
The spirits can't do that. Or else we would see a scene with Qui-Gon putting his hand on Yoda's shoulder and then tell him Yoda is actually Chewbacca's sister.

PVS
no expression

overlord
jawdrop

The Ones
How stupidly random

Tangible God
Yeah, that guy's really starting to get annoying.

PVS
one word: derp

Dr.Gumby
Originally posted by overlord
The spirits can't do that. Or else we would see a scene with Qui-Gon putting his hand on Yoda's shoulder and then tell him Yoda is actually Chewbacca's sister.

where the hell did that come from? confused

Ast

You're trying way too hard to make us laugh and/or annoy us.

bobcrickett
From what I've read, Qui-Gon had been trying to communicate with Yoda (like in AOTC, trying to tell Yoda of what is going on with Anakin specifically but not succeeding, or so I'd like to think) for awhile, and vice versa, but only succeeded after the events of ROTS.

Mandos
Originally posted by kegs202
Thought about this today and just want to put it to you guys. At the end of ROTS when Yoda tells Obi-Wan that he has been communicating with Qui-Gon why didn't Qui-Gon ever tell Yoda that palpatine was the sith lord ??

You deserve painful death for this.

freefly
Yoda did talk with Qui-Gon in the book Yoda: Dark Rendezvous. They were in the room of a thousand fountains, discussing Dooku's motives. Moreover it also mentioned that they've been doing this kind of conversations for some years now, whereby Yoda meditates & the Force replies back in the voice of Qiu-Gon

Darth Jello
it was in AOTC, but it was more like Yoda overhearing qui-gon yelling at anakin to stop and anakin not listening "anakin! anakin!! NO!!!!!" so not really a direct conversation.

overlord
Originally posted by Ast
You're trying way too hard to make us laugh and/or annoy us.

So you actually take threads like these serious? huh
Well, go on. I'm not stopping you. Just leave me out of it.

Sir J
The spirits can't do that. Or else we would see a scene with Qui-Gon putting his hand on Yoda's shoulder and then tell him Yoda is actually Chewbacca's sister. spam_laser
this is you and everyone else

you being the one on the left

overlord
Wow.. You actually edited that random comment and then they think I am trying hard. Actually I don't, I just think a stupid thread deserves an even more stupid answer.

But I guess it's PMS time again, huh? evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.