Can anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strong_question
I was wondering, does anyone think disney should make Kingdom hearts as a movie?

Wolfie
No.

Mandorallen
thumb up

lets move this to a more sufficient forum.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Mandorallen
thumb up

lets move this to a more sufficient forum.

I'd say here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f96/

forumcrew
if done decently that could be a great series for them. It would have a wide range for audience with some older people liking it because they like the game or they liked the older characters when they were little. It would also be fairly easy since its mostly based off all old things they have. I could see it as more of a Cartoon series for them though.

idowhatiamtold
Nope! lol

Solo
If they did it right, and got Peter Jackson, then it could be decent, IMO.

Wolfie
Kingdom Hearts is a video game based on a compilation of Disney movies, right?

So this would be a movie based on a game that's based on a bunch of movies. That would be awful.

Mandorallen
Kingdom Hearts is one of those video games that is best left alone. I played this a few years back, It would take some SERIOUS script writing. So many explanations would hafto be made that can be easily understood when actually playing the game, instead of watching a movie that is an hour and a half long. So many events take place in this game, and most would be cut from the game and not make it to the screen adaptation. I think that It's just better to enjoy the game instead of killing time from your precious life just to make a buck or two.

Wolfie
That's a great argument for a lot of video games gone movies nowadays.

And then there's movies translating to video games. An hour and a half is much less than any game lasts. So they wind up making up stupid stuff to kill time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.