I have decided to take my next step in gaming...and get XBox Live H.E.L.P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay...i have a laptop its wireless, that I bought back in August....my neighbor in my apartment complex..shes got a router i think or a modem... i dunno. (im not that computer savvy erm) we split the internet bill with her.

i want to get XBox live but i dont know what steps i should do to make everything work. do i just buy xbox live starter kit and thats it.

need help. I beg of you!

Saucemaster

Koala MeatPie
Why buy!?!?!?!? here, do this :

-=- Hacking xBox Live -=-

Free.

a1hsauce
confused

hotsauce6548
1) Do you have a broadband (DSL/Cable) internet connection?

2) Would the router be accessible to be wired?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
1) Do you have a broadband (DSL/Cable) internet connection?

2) Would the router be accessible to be wired?
confused i dont know what youre asking lol...i just turn on my computer and the internet works...

hotsauce6548
Do you know if you have Comcast Internet, or Verizon DSL?

Or do you have dial-up?

(I am guessing you have broadband if you don't have to connect or anything.)

a1hsauce
Do you know if you have Comcast Internet, or Verizon DSL?

Or do you have dial-up?

(I am guessing you have broadband if you don't have to connect or anything.)
i have SBC yes does that help any confused

hotsauce6548
Erm... I have no idea what SBC is...

Maybe somebody who knows more about computers than I do will come along. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Erm... I have no idea what SBC is...

Maybe somebody who knows more about computers than I do will come along. stick out tongue
im guessing its broadband...just like comcast

RZA
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay...i have a laptop its wireless, that I bought back in August....my neighbor in my apartment complex..shes got a router i think or a modem... i dunno. (im not that computer savvy erm) we split the Internet bill with her.

i want to get XBox live but i dont know what steps i should do to make everything work. do i just buy xbox live starter kit and thats it.

need help. I beg of you!

Saucemaster

I just got XBOX Live last month myself. I'm on a 2 month free trial. To answer your question as long as you have a high-speed Internet connection-Cable/DSL you should be fine. Sounds like you have SBC Yahoo DSL but if it's just dialup then forget it about it, wont work at all. As far as getting the starter kit or not, Microsoft has a lot of different options, free trials, starter kit, 1 yr subscriptions...etc. just get the one that's right for you. Here are some links that should help you...http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/accounts
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Connect/default.htm

If you ever get online, let me know what your gamertag is so we can play each other. wink hope this helps...lata.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by RZA
I just got XBOX Live last month myself. I'm on a 2 month free trial. To answer your question as long as you have a high-speed Internet connection-Cable/DSL you should be fine. Sounds like you have SBC Yahoo DSL but if it's just dialup then forget it about it, wont work at all. As far as getting the starter kit or not, Microsoft has a lot of different options, free trials, starter kit, 1 yr subscriptions...etc. just get the one that's right for you. Here are some links that should help you...http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/accounts
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Connect/default.htm

If you ever get online, let me know what your gamertag is so we can play each other. wink hope this helps...lata.
eek!!!! if i was a girl I'd bear your children for you!!!!

nah im straight lol...thanks man i appreciate it! cool ill hook u up with my info as soon as i get it. prolly after thanksgiving

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Why buy!?!?!?!? here, do this :

-=- Free xBox Live -=-

Free.

Oops, I seem to have forgotten to submit a link.

-=- Free xBox Live -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.