Brainiac with Prep VS .........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMasterLuke5
Who can beat Brainiac with prep? I mean he has all this advanced technology and knowledge of othe Alien civilizations and he can come back in time or go in to the future. Brainiac is always Somewhere in the Time Continum.

ImmortalOne
IMO
Brainiac is on par with Korvac

I mean, Korvac just sucked all knowledge and info from Galactus's ship, and he turned into a GOD !!!

Same is with Brainiac !!! His only weakness is his childish emotional behavior !!

TwisterGameX
Batman

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Batman
Explain....

Scoobless
Flash beat him in JLU

big grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
Flash beat him in JLU

big grin

Youre right. He hit him with like 20 baby IMP's.

ImmortalOne
That was Brainiac X Luthor......... So he doesnt have full control over his brain that time !!!

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Scoobless
Flash beat him in JLU

big grin
Never use those for references. Brainiac good probally get some technology from the future and travel at speeds far greater then Flashes. I mean in my oppinion Brainiac with Prep is pretty unbeatable.

Adam Warlock
The JLA could beat him.

JediMasterLuke5
Not with prep. Kryptonite on Superman. Some type advance ray beam destroys the rest.

ImmortalOne
Ive always liked this greeny

zachrivard
brianiac w/ prep isnt that good

JediMasterLuke5
Yes he is.

golem370
High Evolutionary with prep or Supreme Intellgence or The Elders of the Universe. Immortus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.