gog (the kingdom) vs. king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheldon
fight is on gog's turf.

cheldon
so does anyone have any thoughts

Mr _Whirlysplat
Original Gog beat Myx, he has powers bequethed to him from the PS, the Guardians, Zeus, Shazam, but the effect was synergistic. Hee also stole a lot of JLA powers and broke the hypertime barrier. Gog wins imo.

leonidas
beat myx!! really? eek! when did that happen oh lover of sinners? big grin

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
beat myx!! really? eek! when did that happen oh lover of sinners? big grin

In "The Kingdom" he killed him in that reality - blew a hole right through him smile

leonidas
egads. gog wins! gog wins!! he didn't seem that powerful when he fought dd in the gog wars. was he depowered or something? or was that a future gog or possibly an alternate gog? blink

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
egads. gog wins! gog wins!! he didn't seem that powerful when he fought dd in the gog wars. was he depowered or something? or was that a future gog or possibly an alternate gog? blink

It was another Gog completely Leo, very much lower power level, alternative hypertime earth, remember the kingdom is a future not the future. smile

leonidas
cool. i don't actually have kingdom. THAT gog sounds crazy powerful.

Avalonofthewind
If GOG is really that powerful in the kingdom..Thor has no chance.
Thats extreme power.

ImmortalOne
Yeah thats uber,

Hey Whirly, can give me a site or an essay full of Gog's origin and feats !!

Juntai
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yeah thats uber,

Hey Whirly, can give me a site or an essay full of Gog's origin and feats !! He also caught one of the future Flash's and told him the way he was firing up electrons it was like he was waving a flag.

Then one of the Linear men came and was skipping between the pica-seconds with his time travel bands, figuring himself much faster than Flash, and Gog said he was too slow.

He handled like every hero at the same time, they were there to witness the birth of Superman and Wonderwoman's baby.

So it was an alternate reality, though no less impressive.

Adam Warlock
How did DD beat him again? If he was that powerful, how did DD and Supes take him down? I didn't read the comic, but was there some PIS involved?

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
How did DD beat him again? If he was that powerful, how did DD and Supes take him down? I didn't read the comic, but was there some PIS involved? In the Kingdom, the linear men gathered all the most powerful relics of the universe, then took the fight to this rigged arena.. and they used them on him...Baman for example was using the phantom zone projector..

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
How did DD beat him again? If he was that powerful, how did DD and Supes take him down? I didn't read the comic, but was there some PIS involved?

It was a different Gog, that Gog had much lower powers, and he didn't in the end he sort of joined him.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yeah thats uber,

Hey Whirly, can give me a site or an essay full of Gog's origin and feats !!

I'll have a look for my copy of The Kingdom and maybe post a scan.

ImmortalOne
Thanks, I'll be waitin for that !!

Nataku8188
Non-rune King Thor - Gog wins

Rune King Thor - Undetermined. His power has not been fleshed out, there is nothing to truely gauge him, except that he was stated to be 'beyond Odin', or something to that effect.

UniOmni
I gotta go with RKThor. Simply because if he wanted to, he could simply erase Superman and DD from existence. If both of these fought down a lower Gog, then against that same Gog, he should win easily. Now the original one, i'd say he loses eventually. But the one who Superman and DD fought? Wins handily.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by UniOmni
I gotta go with RKThor. Simply because if he wanted to, he could simply erase Superman and DD from existence. If both of these fought down a lower Gog, then against that same Gog, he should win easily. Now the original one, i'd say he loses eventually. But the one who Superman and DD fought? Wins handily.

There is no proof of RK Thor having the ability to do this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.